Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Buhari Busted! Waec/cambridge Did Not Offer Hausa As Subject In 1961 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Busted! Waec/cambridge Did Not Offer Hausa As Subject In 1961 (2269 Views)

BUHARI BUSTED: Ogoni cleaning, Mr Buhari Is A Bloody Liar. By Voice Ekiti Parrot / Buhari Busted! Waec/cambridge Did Not Offer Hausa As Subject In 1961 / Buhari Was Our Classmate In 1961– Umar Abdullahi, Coomassie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Busted! Waec/cambridge Did Not Offer Hausa As Subject In 1961 by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 22, 2015
The presidential candidate of the All Progressive Congress, (APC), who yesterday, had his statement of result released by his secondary school in Katsina has been busted by a new revelation. This revelation, which has come less than 24 hours later, shows the said result is fake. Amongst others is the damning revelation that Hausa was not offered as a subject in WASC until after 1974.

Yoruba was the only Nigerian language that was offered as a course in 1961. Live News investigation obtained a document showing the curriculum of Nigerian secondary education as far back as 1842.
[img]http://1.bp..com/-UJPT5buPwgE/VMDhwFSxhxI/AAAAAAAAA3E/KA-FPNd3m6A/s1600/bbusted1.png[/img]

This evidence shows that the released statement of result is fake and a bad forgery gone wrong. This is a whole new dimension to the Buhari Gate certificate scandal. The APC have been projecting Buhari as a man of incorruptible character but the BuhariGate scandal has really cast a lot of mud in that campaign.

Our investigation also revealed several inconsistencies in the released statement of result including, a controversial photograph, a wrong name, absense of the pricipal's name, inconsistencies in the graphic indicating an overlap from photocopy and many others

We will be bringing you updates as the saga unfolds
visit http://www.livenewsng.com/2015/01/buhari-busted-waeccambridge-did-not.html to see The full PDF document

1 Like

Re: Buhari Busted! Waec/cambridge Did Not Offer Hausa As Subject In 1961 by simplemach(m): 3:21pm On Jan 22, 2015
Oooooooooh.... not again. make dem allow this man battle with him health finish na before all dis one go follow... we know say him no go skul but make dem no let am die of hypertension na.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Busted! Waec/cambridge Did Not Offer Hausa As Subject In 1961 by dunkem21(m): 3:23pm On Jan 22, 2015
..And it gets messier.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Busted! Waec/cambridge Did Not Offer Hausa As Subject In 1961 by Fortifive: 3:26pm On Jan 22, 2015
Bossforeva:
The presidential candidate of the All Progressive Congress, (APC), who yesterday, had his statement of result released by his secondary school in Katsina has been busted by a new revelation. This revelation, which has come less than 24 hours later, shows the said result is fake. Amongst others is the damning revelation that Hausa was not offered as a subject in WASC until after 1974.

Yoruba was the only Nigerian language that was offered as a course in 1961. Live News investigation obtained a document showing the curriculum of Nigerian secondary education as far back as 1842.
[img]http://1.bp..com/-UJPT5buPwgE/VMDhwFSxhxI/AAAAAAAAA3E/KA-FPNd3m6A/s1600/bbusted1.png[/img]

This evidence shows that the released statement of result is fake and a bad forgery gone wrong. This is a whole new dimension to the Buhari Gate certificate scandal. The APC have been projecting Buhari as a man of incorruptible character but the BuhariGate scandal has really cast a lot of mud in that campaign.

Our investigation also revealed several inconsistencies in the released statement of result including, a controversial photograph, a wrong name, absense of the pricipal's name, inconsistencies in the graphic indicating an overlap from photocopy and many others

We will be bringing you updates as the saga unfolds
visit http://www.livenewsng.com/2015/01/buhari-busted-waeccambridge-did-not.html to see The full PDF document

I think you do not know the difference between a result that was PRINTED IN 1961 and one that was printed from A school that had changed Names throughout the years, like fifty years plus?
As a graduate, are you? you will know that a recent WAEC print out from the EDUCATION BOARD IN WHATEVER TIME HE PRINTED IT including the subjects that were taken then will be different from what you will obtain in a PRINT OUT OF 1961.

So You not seeing Hausa as not taken in 1961 was because it was taken in 1961 but surely in the early 80's the subject was then taken at that school. Buhari must have printed his WASSCE from as much from the 70's or 80's. That does not mean his result is not valid. reason.
Re: Buhari Busted! Waec/cambridge Did Not Offer Hausa As Subject In 1961 by Bifwoli: 3:27pm On Jan 22, 2015
Lol,its further proof Buhari has too many gaps to close...his academic gap,his obvious dental gap ,mental gap and credibility gap.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Busted! Waec/cambridge Did Not Offer Hausa As Subject In 1961 by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 22, 2015
Fortifive:

I think you do not know the difference between a result that was PRINTED IN 1961 and one that was printed from A school that had changed Names throughout the years, like fifty years plus?
As a graduate, are you? you will know that a recent WAEC print out from the EDUCATION BOARD IN WHATEVER TIME HE PRINTED IT including the subjects that were taken then will be different from what you will obtain in a PRINT OUT OF 1961.

So You not seeing Hausa as not taken in 1961 was because it was taken in 1961 but surely in the early 80's the subject was then taken at that school. Buhari must have printed his WASSCE from as much from the 70's or 80's. That does not mean his result is not valid. reason.

No vex but have u written Junior WAEC?
Re: Buhari Busted! Waec/cambridge Did Not Offer Hausa As Subject In 1961 by RichDad1(m): 3:53pm On Jan 22, 2015
Schemers.
I guess the heat is getting too much for the camp of Le clueless. Ojumo kan Ara kan.
But GMB/PYO is a mandate signed,sealed and its gon be delivered in FEBUHARI 14

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Busted! Waec/cambridge Did Not Offer Hausa As Subject In 1961 by herald9: 3:54pm On Jan 22, 2015
Lolz this man thinks he can fool us and get away with it.....Does he think he's dealing with illiterates?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Busted! Waec/cambridge Did Not Offer Hausa As Subject In 1961 by Opinedecandid(m): 4:06pm On Jan 22, 2015
There is even more to it than the above stated.
1. The Certificate claimed by Buhari to have been issued by WEAC in 1961 has Buhari's Passport on it.

2. The Passport is a coloured photograph.

3. The passport is that of a a middle-aged Buhari.

Disclaimer: until late 90s, WEAC Certificates didn't use to have candidates passports.
Even when it started having passport photographs of candidates, the photographs were BLACK and WHITE, not COLOURED!
And again, the photograph on Buhari's Certificate is a photograph of Buhari in his forties, with a pair of eye glasses. This is even in corroboration of WEAC having issued a statement distancing itself from the certificate issued by the Katsina School he attended
Re: Buhari Busted! Waec/cambridge Did Not Offer Hausa As Subject In 1961 by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 22, 2015
Opinedecandid:
1. The Certificate claimed by Buhari to have been issued by WEAC in 1961 has Buhari's Passport on it.

Disclaimer: until late 90s, WEAC Certificates didn't use to have candidates passports.
Even when it started having passport photographs of candidates, the photographs were BLACK and WHITE, not COLOURED!
And again, the photograph on Buhari's Certificate is a photograph of Buhari in his forties, with a pair of eye glasses. This is even in corroboration of WEAC having issued a statement distancing itself from the certificate issued by the Katsina School he attended
bros don't be angry o,but ur daftness is beyond reasoning..I can't even comprehend ur level of illiteracy...its called a statement of result... The date and everything will be recent..omgossh u r such a dummy....shey u remember say I don talk say make u no Vex..
Re: Buhari Busted! Waec/cambridge Did Not Offer Hausa As Subject In 1961 by elantraceey(f): 4:26pm On Jan 22, 2015
Lolz

there's something about this buhari that i can't seem to fathom, what will make a man try continually to become president if there's nothing hidden pushing him?

Anyway i have nothing against him but i just hope he doesn't win because something inside me tells me his motives are not genuine.

P.S quote me at your own peril.
Re: Buhari Busted! Waec/cambridge Did Not Offer Hausa As Subject In 1961 by harthonder(m): 4:40pm On Jan 22, 2015
I have learnt a lot from the Buhari
certificate monomania. Since it happened
i started looking for all my certificate.
Infact i have safely kept the receipt for
my jamb form, post jamb, lecture notes,
textbook, photos infact my signing out white vest too. Who knows anybody
may request for it. If someone who
schooled before independence can be
asked to present his certificate who am i.
If you are lucky enough to still have your
secondary school uniform and sandal please keep it. Who knows any clueless
person can ask for it.
Re: Buhari Busted! Waec/cambridge Did Not Offer Hausa As Subject In 1961 by harthonder(m): 4:41pm On Jan 22, 2015
The Most Luckiest Man. Buhari is the only
Nigerian that joined army without
School Certificate. He's the only Nigerian
that schooled abroad without School
Certificate. He's the only GOC without
School Certificate. He's the only Military Administrator without School Certificate.
He's the only Minister without certificate.
He's the only Head Of State without
School Certificate. And he's the only
Tested & Trusted without School
Certificate. He's the only 3 time Presidential Candidate INEC cleared to
contest without School Certificate. He's
the only Nigerian that has no School
Certificate gather crowd without paying
a single kobo. And he's the only
Presidential candidate Nigerians wants to vote without having School
Certificate. Hahaha! PDP & Jonathanians
should hug transformer. Wallahi Buhari
Is Too Big For You! GMB is Far! Far! Better
than Ph'D Holder. We repeat, we will
vote him even with NEPA receipt as his Certificate.! UP Buhari.
GMB/PYO 2015.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Busted! Waec/cambridge Did Not Offer Hausa As Subject In 1961 by Caseless: 4:44pm On Jan 22, 2015
Opinedecandid:

u are so slow. Statement of result of an exam written 50 years ago can be affixed with a present day passport and every info about u can come with it. Does ORIGINAL copy of WAEC come with passport!? This is a statement of result and, not the original.
Re: Buhari Busted! Waec/cambridge Did Not Offer Hausa As Subject In 1961 by Caseless: 4:45pm On Jan 22, 2015
elantraceey:
Lolz

there's something about this buhari that i can't seem to fathom, what will make a man try continually to become president if there's nothing hidden pushing him?

Anyway i have nothing against him but i just hope he doesn't win because something inside me tells me his motives are not genuine.

u are such a slow bimbo!
Re: Buhari Busted! Waec/cambridge Did Not Offer Hausa As Subject In 1961 by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:56pm On Jan 22, 2015
IH... Jesos!!!! Buhari is busted!!!

But wot are we gonna do now, since I will still vote for him whether her present dry leaves as certificate?
Re: Buhari Busted! Waec/cambridge Did Not Offer Hausa As Subject In 1961 by Riclord001(m): 4:58pm On Jan 22, 2015
at least, we can see the fake result
#pdpgotocourt
#Gejshowusurthesis
Re: Buhari Busted! Waec/cambridge Did Not Offer Hausa As Subject In 1961 by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:58pm On Jan 22, 2015
elantraceey:
Lolz

let's try why Jonathan dey force himself on us even when majority dony want him..na by force?
Re: Buhari Busted! Waec/cambridge Did Not Offer Hausa As Subject In 1961 by Riclord001(m): 5:06pm On Jan 22, 2015
elantraceey:
Lolz

madam, if u talk reasonably u wont fear being quoted.
so, Abraham Lincoln had inordinate ambitions wen persistently vying for d highest office?
and so did Edison?
well, something is pushing him-d same thing pushing all progressives=CHANGE
SAI BUHARI
#Showusurthesis
Re: Buhari Busted! Waec/cambridge Did Not Offer Hausa As Subject In 1961 by Welrez(m): 5:17pm On Jan 22, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
let's try why Jonathan dey force himself on us even when majority dony want him..na by force?
Who made you a majority? Speak for yourself alone.
Re: Buhari Busted! Waec/cambridge Did Not Offer Hausa As Subject In 1961 by jigxy(m): 5:26pm On Jan 22, 2015
undecided U are busy finding someone's downfall. Can't u just face ur own probs?

(1) (Reply)

Yar’adua : I Owe Public No Explanation – Oyedepo / See Reasons Why Don Jazzy Endorse President Goodluck Jonathan Pics. / Within 18hrs Over 1500 Nigerians Sign Petition In Support Of Dr Ngozi Okonjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.