Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 - Education (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 (247388 Views)

NDDC Foreign Scholarship For Students From Niger-Delta 2017 / NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences / Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by mikaelovi: 8:25am On May 19, 2015
blessedotiz:
I actually got the number of one of the guys sending the SMS and he said they aren't done sending. He requested for my details and said I will get today as they will send more text messages today. He also said he's aware many people who scored high haven't been texted and that they are working to rectify that. I'm hoping they sort it out today. I quite fancy the idea of going to NDDC headquarters to lodge a complaint early as it gives time for them to do something before the interviews r done with, as when they finish it will be too late to do anything. Cause trust me some people that score high will still be omitted at the days end if they aren't proactive about this.

Please can you inbox me the number so I can contact him too. I scored 36(IT) I'm from Delta state and still have not received any invite. my email address is mikaelovi@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by blessedotiz: 8:41am On May 19, 2015
Emasel:

Bro, pls check your mail.I sent you a PM, I really need the contact number of the guys sending out invites ASAP....Thanks.
I will post the numbers - just waiting to see mine so I can confirm that he can really sort it out.

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by MacMaster01(m): 8:48am On May 19, 2015
Success to those being interviewed today

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by jamesbrown2015: 8:51am On May 19, 2015
blessedotiz:

I will post the numbers - just waiting to see mine so I can confirm that he can really sort it out.

pls if u can i jst registered to nairaland this morning i will also need the number i had 30 ict ondo state but am still hopefull thks
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by toprealman: 8:57am On May 19, 2015
pipe:

we that haven't received yet n scored high. u can share the guys number with us so we can forward our details as well. thanks
'WE THAT SCORED HIGH'.... SEE LEVEL. GUY I DE FEEL YOU WELLA. YOUR SMS GO SOON ENTER.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by vechris10: 9:09am On May 19, 2015
toprealman:
'WE THAT SCORED HIGH'.... SEE LEVEL. GUY I DE FEEL YOU WELLA. YOUR SMS GO SOON ENTER.
there's nothing like levels. If he got 42 or 45 he scored high. He's being realistic.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Kassidy4luv(m): 9:22am On May 19, 2015
Is NDDC scholarship strictly for UK schools?
what of Canada and USA?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by saxoholic1(m): 9:26am On May 19, 2015
blessedotiz:

Pls Sir.. Can u send me the number!! Am from Rivers and I scored 41 yet no text for me.. Pls delay might be dangerous here.. Send me the number so that I will know if there's still hope. My bbm is 290D4936 and my e-mail:: thankgodchioma111@yahoo.com
My number is 08034697789
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 9:35am On May 19, 2015
MacMaster01:
Success to those being interviewed today
vechris10:

Sup. Reply NY pm pls
Bros (Edolite), when is ur interview date?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by toprealman: 9:54am On May 19, 2015
vechris10:
there's nothing like levels. If he got 42 or 45 he scored high. He's being realistic.
BROS NO BE FIGHT ABEG.

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by criminalmindz: 10:04am On May 19, 2015
IT MUST HAVE BEEN LOVE BUT ITS OVER NOW. SEE WHETHER YOU SCORE 48 OR 47 AND NEVER GOT AN INVITE . THE FACT IS 'ITS OVER' . I URGE U ALL TO MOVE ON . NDDC HAS A CRITERIA AND THATS WHAT WAS USED. SOMEONE HAS SAID IT ALL HERE, LOCAL GOVT BY LOCAL GOVT WAS USED IN SELECTION. AS LONG AS SOMEONE SCORED HIGHER THAN YOU WITH A SINGLE MARK, HE GETS THE NOD AHEAD OF YOU IRRELEVANT OF YOUR HIGH SCORE. WHAT YOU SHOULD DO NOW IS TO PRAY NOW THAT GOD CAN SPRING A MIRACLE RATHER DOWN TALK OF GOING TO THEIR OFFICE TO PROTEST. CONGRATULATIONS TO THOSE INVITED , I WISH YOU ALL GOODLUCK

2 Likes

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by MacMaster01(m): 10:12am On May 19, 2015
areteox:
Bros (Edolite), when is ur interview date?
25th of May bro
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by imoriafe: 10:23am On May 19, 2015
But its well oo

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by florex1: 10:50am On May 19, 2015
Is there anyone here from Bayelsa that was invited?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by nyengisam: 10:56am On May 19, 2015
I think they will still send@ criminalmindz don't reduce pples morales if you can't think positively then don't post at all and who told u it's over are u nddc or are u one of the managers.

2 Likes

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by saxoholic1(m): 10:56am On May 19, 2015
florex1:
Is there anyone here from Bayelsa that was invited?

Please who know when Rivers state candidates are to be interviewed!! I applied for masters degree!!
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by EngrBright(m): 11:01am On May 19, 2015
blessedotiz:

I will post the numbers - just waiting to see mine so I can confirm that he can really sort please i also need the phone number . I scored high in the computer based test. I need to contact them asap. Thanks. my email is engrbright69@gmail.com out.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by EngrBright(m): 11:03am On May 19, 2015
blessedotiz:

I will post the numbers - just waiting to see mine so I can confirm that he can really sort
please i also need the phone number . I scored high in the computer based test. I need to contact them asap. Thanks. my email is engrbright69@gmail.com
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by campusconnect: 11:05am On May 19, 2015
for all of you that has been successful with the NDDC scholarship i want to congratulate you.

Are you holding an offer letter and you require one of this services

* Free visa Counseling and Guidance etc into institution in UK, USA, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, EUROPE, ASIA and DUBAI

Book an appointment by Contacting our Campus Connections Office today!
Office opening hours: Monday to Friday - 10am - 5pm

Suite 36,Block A, 1st Floor, Alausa Mall,
Obafemi Awolowo Way,
Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos.
www.campusconnections-edu.com
email:lagos@campusconnections-edu.com
george.campusconnections@yahoo.com
tel: 08186775365,08028513000

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 11:07am On May 19, 2015
blessedotiz:
Please you can send the contact to nebsamy@yahoo.com.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by nyengisam: 11:09am On May 19, 2015
Pls Guyz do you know if any body offering project management has been invited
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 11:10am On May 19, 2015
Criminalmindz what are you talking about? There is a system and it should work for the people who worked hard for it and deserve a slot in the interview. I wrote on Monday, it was bad enough that an exam for 1 o'clock didn't start till 7:30pm and I had to write it 3 times before I got a score. Now I scored high and I haven't been called. A friend of mine with the same course, the same State, the same LGA got a lower score but was called. Another friend scored high but wasn't sent an sms until he went to nddc office to complain. Please if u don't know what to say, just keep quiet. The system is flawed and this particular year, it was very disorganized.

2 Likes

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by nyengisam: 11:13am On May 19, 2015
Pls I also need the no my email is nyengisam @gmail.com
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by criminalmindz: 11:16am On May 19, 2015
shadowgwalker:
Criminalmindz what are you talking about? There is a system and it should work for the people who worked hard for it and deserve a slot in the interview. I wrote on Monday, it was bad enough that an exam for 1 o'clock didn't start till 7:30pm and I had to write it 3 times before I got a score. Now I scored high and I haven't been called. A friend of mine with the same course, the same State, the same LGA got a lower score but was called. Another friend scored high but wasn't sent an sms until he went to nddc office to complain. Please if u don't know what to say, just keep quiet. The system is flawed and this particular year, it was very disorganized.

I DID WRITE HERE EARLIER ON THAT THE SYSTEM WAS FLAWED HERE AFTER DAY 2 OF THE TEST , AND SOME FOLKS HERE WERE ATTACKING ME HERE. ANYWAY YOU'VE MADE SOME GOOD POINTS HERE, BUT HOPE YOUR POINTS ARE BACKED UP BY FACTS AND NOT MERE SPECULATIONS

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by vechris10: 11:20am On May 19, 2015
shadowgwalker:
Exactly!!!!!!!
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by adeleke199q: 11:23am On May 19, 2015
Does anyone know the kind of questions they ask during the interview?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 11:24am On May 19, 2015
Criminalmindz sha just keep quiet. If u have been sent an sms, let those of us who have the problem sort out ourselves. Stop saying what u don't know! Supposing it was u who was in our shoes?
By the way, I won't come here to make claims that are not true. It's a shame that the system this year is terribly flawed! And even if I never get an sms, the truth is that many of us deserve to be interviewed unfortunately, this is Nigeria and anything goes!

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by saxoholic1(m): 11:33am On May 19, 2015
Pls wen is river state candidate having their interview!! I applied for Masters, I scored 41 but no Sms yet..
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by criminalmindz: 11:34am On May 19, 2015
adeleke199q:
Does anyone know the kind of questions they ask during the interview?

YES I KNOW. THEY ASK QUESTIONS LIKE: A FOR? B FOR? C FOR? NIGERIANS UNA TOO LIKE EXPO. DIDNT YOU READ PREVIOUS COMMENTS HERE? ANYBODY HERE THAT WANTS TO SACRIFICE HIS SLOT LIKE OUR BROTHER GEJ SACRIFICED HIS PRESIDENTIAL AMBITION FOR PEACE OF NIGERIA, PLEASE GIVE HIM TIPS OR HINTS ON THE INTERVIEW QUESTIONS.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by vechris10: 11:45am On May 19, 2015
saxoholic1:
Pls wen is river state candidate having their interview!! I applied for Masters, I scored 41 but no Sms yet..
Omo if people from Rivers and Delta with high scores have not even been called, something crazy is just wrong. The main Niger Delta people. I think we should start thinking about reaching out. If anybody gets positive feedback should let us know. There's no harm in trying.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Gaily04(f): 11:49am On May 19, 2015
saxoholic1:
I knw of two persons for 28th and 29th
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by doctortam(m): 12:07pm On May 19, 2015
It doesn't take rocket science to know that with this perennial individualism and lack of altruism that pipz like @crimanalmindz depict, Nigeria has a long way to go. I am a medical doctor from Rivers State who scored 42 but hasn't been invited whereas I have a colleague from Abia that scored 35 who got an invite 2 days ago. Until we start standing up to various forms of injustice in this country, our leaders will keep taking us for granted and won't stop contracting delicate exams like the nddc scholarship- which was originally meant for putting the round pegs in round holes- to incompetent persons due to nepotism and impunity. Our leaders call for resource control but it's appalling to know what they do with the huge monies accruing to them. I think a viable social media campaign against this nddc injustice will create awareness. NDDC scholarship should not be a favour, it should be a right if deserved.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (86) (Reply)

Unilag pg 2014 Discussion / 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process / 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.