Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 - Education (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 (247473 Views)

NDDC Foreign Scholarship For Students From Niger-Delta 2017 / NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences / Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Firelane: 2:44pm On Jun 16, 2015
There MIGHT be no scharships awarded this year due to funds according to a source on the inside as of today. So anyone who claims to have gotten an invite is an ass really !
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 16, 2015
Firelane:
There MIGHT be no scharships awarded this year due to funds according to a source on the inside as of today. So anyone who claims to have gotten an invite is an ass really !
I disagree
http://www.news24.com.ng/National/News/Senate-endorses-NDDC-2015-budget-20150514

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by gr8nes: 3:11pm On Jun 16, 2015
Obviously dese sources don't knw much bt claim to cos dy probably work wit or for NDDC....evry1, just apply Ctrl+ patience.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 16, 2015
vechris10:
there is nothing to post. That date time and venue have not been set. U cannot tell me u got an invite on the 5th if June and this is 16th of June almost 2 weeks and u have not attended the briefing. Either d guy na pure scam or na special candidate that never had any test or interview. The way things are, the former might b d case
The truth is i don't knw hw to talk much but am seeing a situation where most of u would later apologise to me on this same thread 4 all ur insults when the truth finally surface and then i will say to u 'go and sin no more'. I thought i was doing u guys favour but i never knew it would turn out to mean insult.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Joshhhkeys: 3:20pm On Jun 16, 2015
doncharlso:

The truth is i don't knw hw to talk much but am seeing a situation where most of u would later apologise to me on this same thread 4 all ur insults when the truth finally surface and then i will say to u 'go and sin no more'. I thought i was doing u guys favour but i never knew it would turn out to mean insult.

Lmao... Mehn! Dis 'doncharlso guy' is a clown! Guy go n rest jare...
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Ahumareze(f): 3:26pm On Jun 16, 2015
doncharlso:

doncharlso, there is no need to be upset. Like you said the truth must come come out any which ways. So allow us to wait for it.
A lot of people put in time and effort into this and you dont expect any one 2 just give up their hopes without proof.

Like i said the truth will come out eventually and if u turn out to be right all well and good, if not we cannot be right all the time.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by vechris10: 3:36pm On Jun 16, 2015
doncharlso:

the only truth of this matter is u holding on to this delusion of urs. Let's say nddc finally calls in august or September. U will come here and be like " I told u so.....I got my invite 566 weeks ago. See u in briefing".....I guess then we clap for u
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by 00francis: 4:18pm On Jun 16, 2015
Firelane:

I got wind of a similar info. Not outright cancelation of scholarship but they are really cash strapped at the moment. This board has really struggled with effective management.

I pray it is all sorted out soon
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by youngelder(m): 4:37pm On Jun 16, 2015
doncharlso.. D truth is u cant force people to believe you. Its you bringing d insult to ur self. Painting urself as a special candidate isnt helping matters. Weda ur info is true or nt..Jst rest ur case. dat way u'd nt b insulted.
. as for the reSt of us waiting...
. Keep calm. There is God.
An elder has spoken.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by cabayes: 6:01pm On Jun 16, 2015
geobukky:
I disagree
http://www.news24.com.ng/National/News/Senate-endorses-NDDC-2015-budget-20150514

I am not a prophet but you will hear this kind of news atleast twice before you hear about nddc scholarship. Don't put too much hope on that news, October is around the corner.Lol
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by laidback(m): 7:04pm On Jun 16, 2015
cabayes:

they must book ahead of time. As it stands they have not booked. I just confirmed from both hotels

Wow. This is not good o. It's well.

Good job by the way.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by weomet: 7:12am On Jun 17, 2015
laidback:

Wow. This is not good o. It's well.

Good job by the way.
Those being concerned about things they can't control are just getting unnecessarily worked up based on speculations. Let's just be patient and pray that we are contacted when they start calling peps.

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 17, 2015
you guys don't get it....

those who didn't write the exams or do interviews [special candidates] are not on the same page as us who have been hustling through the application, examination writing & interview process!!!

their case is different. you just have to accept the fact that what you struggle for is given FREE to some others. This is reality. This is life!!!

So they are up in er' causing maximum confusion with confidence because they truly don't understand what we've been through or how we await the briefing text, praying patiently!!!

It is well.

I pray the NDDC scholarship to favour us in the name of Jesus Christ!!! AMEN...
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 17, 2015
girliygirly:

you guys don't get it....

those who didn't write the exams or do interviews [special candidates] are not on the same page as us who have been hustling through the application, examination writing & interview process!!!

their case is different. you just have to accept the fact that what you struggle for is given FREE to some others. This is reality. This is life!!!

So they are up in er' causing maximum confusion with confidence because they truly don't understand what we've been through or how we await the briefing text, praying patiently!!!

It is well.

I pray the NDDC scholarship to favuor us in the name of Jesus Christ!!! AMEN...
There may be some element of truth in what Ellacity and doncharlso have been saying because I was chatting with a friend of mine this morning and he told me he received his invite last week and he sounded very sure and serious, though I told him I would come see the text today, so as soon as I do that I would let you guys know whats up. This country is bleeped up. Am just new here.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by vechris10: 10:32am On Jun 17, 2015
ethene:

There may be some element of truth in what Ellacity and doncharlso have been saying because I was chatting with a friend of mine this morning and he told me he received his invite last week and he sounded very sure and serious, though I told him I would come see the text today, so as soon as I do that I would let you guys know whats up. This country is bleeped up. Am just new here.
Enough of this friend of mine....haba. This era of smart phones that u have to go ucfriends house to see a text msg....pls if u don't av anything reasonable to say please keep quiet n don't make urself look foolish.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 17, 2015
vechris10:
Enough of this friend of mine....haba. This era of smart phones that u have to go ucfriends house to see a text msg....pls if u don't av anything reasonable to say please keep quiet n don't make urself look foolish.
Why are u so hot-tempered and insultive? I said i needed go see it mysef so that i would also verify the sender(source) if at all.

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by vechris10: 11:12am On Jun 17, 2015
doncharlso:

Why are u so hot-tempered and insultive? I said i needed go see it mysef so that i would also verify the sender(source) if at all.
so u don turn ethene now?....its OK. Make we sit don dey look u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Emasel(m): 11:15am On Jun 17, 2015
doncharlso:

ethene:

There may be some element of truth in what Ellacity and doncharlso have been saying because I was chatting with a friend of mine this morning and he told me he received his invite last weekand he sounded very sure and serious, though I told him I would come see the text today, so as soon as I do that I would let you guys know whats up. This country is bleeped up. Am just new here.
doncharlso:

So apparently, doncharlso and ethene are the same person.

Why all these pranks bro, what do you stand to gain?

Just maybe, you are also ellacity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 17, 2015
vechris10:
so u don turn ethene now?....its OK. Make we sit don dey look u.
Of course sit don dey look and let him go and confirm b4 u attack him. u shud knw i meant to use 'he' in my previous post
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by vechris10: 11:25am On Jun 17, 2015
Emasel:

So apparently, doncharlso and ethene are the same person.

Why all these pranks bro, what do you stand to gain?

Just maybe, you are also ellacity.
like we won't see that ethene account was created dis morning. Dude is not smart (doubt a babe will b dis dumb)

2 Likes

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by vechris10: 11:28am On Jun 17, 2015
doncharlso:

Of course sit don dey look and let him go and confirm b4 u attack him. u shud knw i meant to use 'he' in my previous post
don't bother defending urself....just don't...
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Offshorexpert: 11:48am On Jun 17, 2015
doncharlso, ellacity, ethene or whatever name u call urself would u pls allow this thread to be in order?
And @all, could we pls stop answering this jobless, useless and fraustrated nincompoop who is struggling b/w the verge of sanity and insanity with no luccive interval.
Who is not understanding the scene by now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 17, 2015
.... Stupidity has no limits...
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by EngrBright(m): 3:29pm On Jun 17, 2015
Offshorexpert:
doncharlso, ellacity, ethene or whatever name u call urself would u pls allow this thread to be in order?
And @all, could we pls stop answering this jobless, useless and fraustrated nincompoop who is struggling b/w the verge of sanity and insanity with no luccive interval.
finally, the mischevious deeds of doncharlso, ellacity, and ethene has been foiled. Only the truth will prevail henceforth.
Something tells me the first set of invites will be sent by the end of this month.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by munky(m): 4:21pm On Jun 17, 2015
Ellacity Ethene Doncharlso there is no need for back and forth arguments. If you have received the invitation for briefing. Please help us with the date. I believe they can't do separate briefings. So its gonna be one. So that at least people will have an idea of when to expect text messages.

Thanks
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by regalregal2: 5:52pm On Jun 17, 2015
munky:
Ellacity Ethene Doncharlso there is no need for back and forth arguments. If you have received the invitation for briefing. Please help us with the date. I believe they can't do separate briefings. So its gonna be one. So that at least people will have an idea of when to expect text messages.

Thanks

pls stop encouraging this toilet pipe of a guy who calls himself ellacity/doncharlso/ethene/slowpoke/(addurown). He is just one confused and mentally depraved slowpoke

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 17, 2015
Offshorexpert:
LWKMD, pls o i am not donchariso or ellacity. u guys just played into the hands of this guy. I already told u guys i joined 2day
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Ahumareze(f): 7:51pm On Jun 17, 2015
ethene:

LWKMD, pls o i am not donchariso or ellacity. u guys just played into the hands of this guy. I already told u guys i joined 2day

Alright. thanks for the update. You received your invite, congrats but since you cannot paste it let us wait in peace for someone who is not afraid to post his invite through a screen shot. So that people can actually believe , as they say action speaks louder than words.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 17, 2015
Ahumareze:

Alright. thanks for the update. You received your invite, congrats but since you cannot paste it let us wait in peace for someone who is not afraid to post his invite through a screen shot. So that people can actually believe , as they say action speaks louder than words.
I didn't say i receivd invite but that a frnd told me so but i am yet to confirm it cos i want 2 c the txt mysef. make no body call me donchariso or ellacity again, cos these guys go de laf una where dem dey
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by cabayes: 9:31pm On Jun 17, 2015
EngrBright:

finally, the mischevious deeds of doncharlso, ellacity, and ethene has been foiled. Only the truth will prevail henceforth.
Something tells me the first set of invites will be sent by the end of this month.

That something that is telling you "at end of the month" is lying to you bro. I owe you 5k if I'm wrong.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 17, 2015
EngrBright:

If we can't trust ourselves on this forum then i wil advocate that the operators of NL to deregister any body with pseudo name; fake names like:vechris10,offshorexpert,geobukky,munky,regalregal2,ellacity,donchariso,girliygirly,weomet,laidback,cabayes,youngelder,firelane,gr8nes e.t.c everybody shud use their real name and picture that must be verified in that way all this suspicion would not exist.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Ahumareze(f): 10:05pm On Jun 17, 2015
my sister in law when she got hers, said invites started coming in from august and she received in sept but that was about two years back. Also from those last year there was a delay but from what information being said i have not seen any invites coming as early as june but i may be wrong.

Lets keep hoping, praying. All we can do is wait. One way or the other it must come out

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (86) (Reply)

Unilag pg 2014 Discussion / 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process / 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.