Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

More To Buhari's Certificate. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More To Buhari's Certificate. (1168 Views)

"Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari / 96-yr-old Woman Who Donated N1M To Buhari Receives First Lady Of Kebbi..photo / Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More To Buhari's Certificate. by Slizbeat(m): 4:57pm On Jan 22, 2015
I hope every comment on this thread will be reasonable.

From the statement of result below which I believe all so concerned have gotten copies for proper scrutiny, I also want to believe that the grades shown there are as clear as the eyes could see but for the benefit of doubt, I will highlight on the grades in this post below

EXCELLENT - A1 - 1
VERY GOOD - B2 - 2
GOOD - B3 - 3
CREDIT - C4, C5, C6 - 4, 5, 6
PASS - D7, E8 - 7, 8
FAIL - F9 - 9

Buhari had an A in IRS, Arabic Studies, Hausa Language, *government, *Economics, *physics, *chemistry, *Biology, *metal work, technical drawing, *commerce, *type-writing, *principles of account/book keeping and IGBO LANGUAGE

All those with asterisk means am not too sure if he didn't take them or not but if he did, then for the sake of writing multiple one representing the grades, they had to draw a long 1 for indication.

But whether or not he got an A is not what my clear and close observation is all about. My interest is in the bolded language above, the IGBO LANGUAGE which they purportedly stated him(Buhari) as having an A-grade in.

We all know that at the time Buhari's claim about attending school in the Northern part of Nigeria specifically Katsina in 1961, the then Saraduana which was Ahmadu bello had already developed together with the entire North, a hatred for the igbo ethnic Group and by much probability, not having Anything to do with the study of the language in that part of the country as from his perspective, the igbos are a kind of people who like to dominate and in turn is robbing them of their Jobs and if they don't have a northerner to occupy the space, they will go for an expatriate.(If you want the video to that interview, p.m me or email me). buhari would not have written the language as a subject not to talk more of having an A as the result has stated.

Reasonable minds should please come together and reason this so people don't go from believing a little covered up lie to believing a much Bigger one.

1 Like

Re: More To Buhari's Certificate. by Patangela: 5:00pm On Jan 22, 2015
God help Nigerian come 2015, Buhari's face represent change bt we dnt knw if its + or -, Jona's face represnt transformatn nd we dnt knw hw soon.
Re: More To Buhari's Certificate. by SeverusSnape(m): 5:00pm On Jan 22, 2015
But he didn't write Igbo.
Re: More To Buhari's Certificate. by Slizbeat(m): 5:05pm On Jan 22, 2015
SeverusSnape:
But he didn't write Igbo.

That's part of what I am trying to bring out.

He may not have written it but to cook up such a quack result needs proper thinking as knowing that indicating a subject not written, "---" is used instead of "1" indicating a grade.
Re: More To Buhari's Certificate. by SeverusSnape(m): 5:10pm On Jan 22, 2015
Slizbeat:

He may not have written it but to cook up such a quack result needs proper thinking as knowing that indicating a subject not written, "---" is used instead of "1" indicating a grade.
But If you look closely, you'll see that several other subjects are also indicated "1". I believe it's a way of saying; "he didn't write this subject".
Re: More To Buhari's Certificate. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 22, 2015
Slizbeat:

Don't worry yourself. It was a dunce that forged that nonsense. The "I" signifies a dash in this case.
Re: More To Buhari's Certificate. by elder05(m): 5:20pm On Jan 22, 2015
The earlier GMB comes out to discredit this result the better........... Itching to hear what he has to say.
Re: More To Buhari's Certificate. by Slizbeat(m): 5:34pm On Jan 22, 2015
SeverusSnape:

But If you look closely, you'll see that several other subjects are also indicated "1". I believe it's a way of saying; "he didn't write this subject".

Just for that, I agree with you. On the other hand, Hausa Language was not written as a subject in that year but in '74 so I don't know how he got his result. There is more to it.

1 Like

Re: More To Buhari's Certificate. by SeverusSnape(m): 5:59pm On Jan 22, 2015
Slizbeat:

Just for that, I agree with you. On the other hand, Hausa Language was not written as a subject in that year but in '74 so I don't know how he got his result. There is more to it.
Exactly!... That's one of the particular aspects that makes the result looks fictitious.
Re: More To Buhari's Certificate. by vodkat: 6:04pm On Jan 22, 2015
F9 mathematics? Do u know mathematics is directly proportional to ur intelligence

That is what u call OLODO RABATA

na this wan govern complex economy like nigeria.

UNA Go hear WEN
Re: More To Buhari's Certificate. by LFJ: 6:19pm On Jan 22, 2015
Your problem may likey come from three areas, the 1st may be an eyes problem, the 2nd problem may be lack logic, the last may have to do eith hatred to the personality of GMB. If not the eyes problem, logic would have help you to know that what you have on that statement is not one but stroke. If we padone you for not knowing that what is on the statement is stroke, do you want us to praise you for not seeing that there are corresponding remark for each grade. If you mistake stroke for one, what does grade in remark too represent.
Under PPD f.o.ols are now celebrated as intellectual
Re: More To Buhari's Certificate. by Slizbeat(m): 9:02pm On Jan 22, 2015
LFJ:
Your problem may likey come from three areas, the 1st may be an eyes problem, the 2nd problem may be lack logic, the last may have to do eith hatred to the personality of GMB. If not the eyes problem, logic would have help you to know that what you have on that statement is not one but stroke. If we padone you for not knowing that what is on the statement is stroke, do you want us to praise you for not seeing that there are corresponding remark for each grade. If you mistake stroke for one, what does grade in remark too represent.
Under PPD f.o.ols are now celebrated as intellectual

Dear Mr. Intellect, I don't know in which institution you were taught that a slash or stroke is upright and not italic. "/" is a stroke, "1" is one. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

GMB Surpasses GEJ on Twitter barely 1 month After / See What Election Postponement Cost This Couple-to-be / Where Is Buhari??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.