Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,965 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Why The Changes In Nairaland Style??? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why The Changes In Nairaland Style??? (425 Views)

My New Site Look. Did All The Changes With A Phone / Google Changes Search Engine Logo / Google Is Now Alphabet: Search Giant Changes Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why The Changes In Nairaland Style??? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 22, 2015
I don't know if am the only one seeing this changes. This changes occur in the front page where the category is located. Now you can collapse the category menu in the front page... Secondly, the style of this site(nairaland) is totally different. The space for subject is so small than before..

What is happening now? Is it from seun or a mistake in the css or html code of the site??
Re: Why The Changes In Nairaland Style??? by Craigston: 6:02pm On Jan 22, 2015
I guess you are using opera mini or any other browser that uses transcoding servers to compress pages before rendering them. That's the result. And the styles are free to be changed: it's not your site, so, why complaining. If you're using opera mini, the subject is displayed smaller probably because you're using mobile view in settings.
Re: Why The Changes In Nairaland Style??? by Seun(m): 6:43pm On Jan 22, 2015
Pls disable mobile view. But before you do that, take a screenshot and post it here please/

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Short Sms Code Help / Need A Facebook Clone Website? / Looking For A Paypal Master

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.