Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

This Is What Sanusi Lamido Has To Say On Gen. M Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is What Sanusi Lamido Has To Say On Gen. M Buhari (1246 Views)

Photo:ex Gov. Sule Lamido Has No Female Children And Grandchildren? / VIDEO: What Sanusi Said About Fuel Subsidy In 2012 / Pictures & Updates On Gen Okechukwu Buhari's Visit To Imo State Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What Sanusi Lamido Has To Say On Gen. M Buhari by eazydon(m): 6:08pm On Jan 22, 2015
HRM Sanusi Lamido Sanusi on General
Mohammadu Buhari
“My view is that Nigeria needs people like
Buhari in politics but not to contest elections.
Buhari should be in politics to develop Civil
societies and strengthen the conscience of the
nation.
He should try to develop more Buharis who will
continue to challenge the elements that have
hijacked the nation.

Third, I do not think that Nigerians of today are ready for Buhari…………….. I am opposed to recycled material. In a nation of 170million people, we can do better than restrict our leadership to a
small group.

I think Buhari, Babangida and yes
Obasanjo should simply allow others try their
hand instead of believing they have the
monopoly of wisdom.

Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (Emir of Kano).

Source: opinionriver.com/sanusi-lamido-sanusi-emir-kano-buhari/

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Sanusi Lamido Has To Say On Gen. M Buhari by MoodysMood: 6:09pm On Jan 22, 2015
Hmm
Re: This Is What Sanusi Lamido Has To Say On Gen. M Buhari by uniziktimes: 6:13pm On Jan 22, 2015
seconded...
Re: This Is What Sanusi Lamido Has To Say On Gen. M Buhari by millhouse: 6:15pm On Jan 22, 2015
nice
Re: This Is What Sanusi Lamido Has To Say On Gen. M Buhari by uniziktimes: 6:19pm On Jan 22, 2015
seconded
Re: This Is What Sanusi Lamido Has To Say On Gen. M Buhari by Change2015(m): 6:21pm On Jan 22, 2015
Buhari went through the party primaries and emerged the overwhelming choice of delegates across the nation. We saw it and it was a free and fair process. APC supporters are well satisfied with his personal and professional qualities and we are labouring for his victory next month. Of course these are old comments from years ago when Sanusi was still keeping our naira safe. I'm sure after his experience with Jonathan, He is smiling at his fortune. Next month Jonathan will officially become a has-been, while he remains Emir for life. Life is sweet indeed.

#change
#GMB
#APC
#oneNigeria

1 Like

Re: This Is What Sanusi Lamido Has To Say On Gen. M Buhari by Dlionsheart: 6:22pm On Jan 22, 2015
uniziktimes:
seconded

THIRDED gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: This Is What Sanusi Lamido Has To Say On Gen. M Buhari by elantraceey(f): 6:31pm On Jan 22, 2015
He won't stop/rest till he gets what he wants. We'll keep watching.
Re: This Is What Sanusi Lamido Has To Say On Gen. M Buhari by buskie13(m): 6:55pm On Jan 22, 2015
Dlionsheart:

THIRDED gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
thirded....de old man should tutor de younger generation

(1) (Reply)

Sarnerpfm Rejoinder - Where Is Our $317m Delta Leisure Resorts? / Obanikoro Backs Down, Sends Warning Letter To Saharareporters Instead / Gov Ayo Fayose Spotted Leaving His Office After Watching Buhari Speak In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.