Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,348 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

My GOTV Remote Not Working With The Panel Again - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / My GOTV Remote Not Working With The Panel Again (11329 Views)

Pls Help My Gotv Is Taking Much Time To Load Than B4 / My Gotv Is Taking Much Time To Load Than B4 / My Gotv Displays Few Channels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My GOTV Remote Not Working With The Panel Again by ayo2shine(m): 6:50pm On Jan 22, 2015
Pls I need help,my Gotv remote control is not working again with the panel,it is only power button is working and their is always indication on the panel whenever any button is pressed on the remote.....
Re: My GOTV Remote Not Working With The Panel Again by menix(m): 6:56pm On Jan 22, 2015
Cous Ba J wantz u 2 upgrade...
Quit being stingy...
Re: My GOTV Remote Not Working With The Panel Again by Fabdedon(m): 7:06pm On Jan 22, 2015
hit it on the floor like 5 times pick it up and use Black tape..i repeat black tape.. and you see the Magic thank me later grin
Re: My GOTV Remote Not Working With The Panel Again by Melahou(m): 8:51pm On Jan 22, 2015
Open it and clean inside...
Re: My GOTV Remote Not Working With The Panel Again by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 23, 2015
Fabdedon:
hit it on the floor like 5 times pick it up and use Black tape..i repeat black tape.. and you see the Magic thank me later grin

cheesy
guy..u dey kolo big time gringrin
Re: My GOTV Remote Not Working With The Panel Again by agitator: 1:35pm On Jan 24, 2015
Fabdedon:

grin grin grin
Re: My GOTV Remote Not Working With The Panel Again by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 26, 2015
call me on 08177223451 for assistance
Re: My GOTV Remote Not Working With The Panel Again by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 12, 2017
Install new decoder and resolve any technical issues you are having with your Dstv, My joy TV, Space, Startimes, Go tv , Consat, Free to Air Tv and other satellites dishes like no signal due to bad weather condition or faulty connection problem, no service, off/on of pictures display on TV screen/ E48 errors/ E32 errors/ E16 error and no communication from primary decoder. Call us on 08159229130. Real Technologies Nigeria Limited.

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Looking For A Good Satellite Installer. / Strong Srt 4669 Xii / How To Check My Startimes Subscription Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.