Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

USA Based Consultant Says Result Released Does Not Belong To Buhari. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / USA Based Consultant Says Result Released Does Not Belong To Buhari. (1043 Views)

Amaechi Refuses Accreditation, Says Result Sheets Missing / Breaking News!!! USA Based Consultant Says Result Released Does Not Belong To Re / Breaking!! American Consultant Says Buhari's Result Is Fake!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

USA Based Consultant Says Result Released Does Not Belong To Buhari. by tobbyfrost: 7:27pm On Jan 22, 2015
The controversy over the certificate forgery of
the APC presidential candidate has taken
another turn for the worst as a USA based
forensic expert who analyzed the document
claimed it does not belong to the General
Muhammadu Buhari.
It should be recalled that a letter written by
Buhari’s in 1961 and in the possession of the
Nigerian Military spelled his name correctly as
“Muhammadu Buhari” and the credits claimed
by Buhari with the military included Health
Sciences. Also, an application letter written to
the military in the same year by Buhari himself
bore the name Muhammadu Buhari.
It is surprising then to see the released result
from Kastina State bearing Mohamed Buhari
and also missing the Health Science recorded
for Muhammadu Buhari with the Nigerian
Army.
Did Buhari lie under oath to Military? Lied
Under Oath to INEC? (Those are the questions
posed to Henry Omoregie a USA based forensic
expert.)
His response:
PLEASE RELEASE MUHAMMADU BUHARI’S
RESULT, AND NOT MOHAMED BUHARI’S
The RESULT RELEASED is for MOHAMED
BUHARI and not MUHAMMADU BUHARI.
The result released for Mohamed Buhari (not
for MUHAMMADU BUHARI) Shows four credits
in WASCE
English Language C5
Hausa C5
Literature in English P7
History A3
Geography C6
Mathematics F9
THIS IS NOT A CERTIFIED TRUE COPY AND
DOES NOT BEAR MUHAMMADU BUHARI’S
NAME like all of his other documents as at
when enlisting in the Army (see his application
letter released by the army with his name
correctly spelt)
The Army statement http://army.mil.ng/Press-
Release.html differed from Buhari’s released
result.
According to the Army, Buhari’s form NA 199A
was filled (after commissioning as an officer)
was filled as having 5 credits and one pass
(English Literature)
The subjects in the Army records (without the
certificate) are
English Language CREDIT
Hausa CREDIT
English Literature PASS
History CREDIT
Health Science CREDIT
Geography CREDIT
Hausa CREDIT
However, the obviously hurriedly done Result,
apart from showing a wrong name
(MOHAMMED BUHARI), omitted HEALTH
SCIENCE from his result thus showing only 4
CREDITS and ONE PASS instead of FIVE
CREDITS and ONE PASS as filled in his form in
1961 (without the army sighting any of the
CERTIFIED TRUE COPIES of his result as
filled).

Source: http://www.nigeriana.org/blog/114346.html

1 Like

Re: USA Based Consultant Says Result Released Does Not Belong To Buhari. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 22, 2015
Buhari Mr 419 ti e ti TA

3 Likes

Re: USA Based Consultant Says Result Released Does Not Belong To Buhari. by eunisam: 7:36pm On Jan 22, 2015
if you ask me,i will say let buhari contest in the 2015 election with or without certificate.a loser will always lose.

2 Likes

Re: USA Based Consultant Says Result Released Does Not Belong To Buhari. by chronique(m): 7:48pm On Jan 22, 2015
I was going to point out the same thing. Didn't even know someone else was thinking same. Mohammed Buhari and Muhammadu Buhari are two different people.

1 Like

Re: USA Based Consultant Says Result Released Does Not Belong To Buhari. by tobbyfrost: 8:01pm On Jan 22, 2015
Admin, pls do the needful.
Re: USA Based Consultant Says Result Released Does Not Belong To Buhari. by codedguy1(m): 8:12pm On Jan 22, 2015
buhari had a press conference where he attempted to clear the air surrounding his certificate and at the end said his result would be released by the school. i have no problem with that. suddenly we saw a result from premium times claiming the school has released the result.

I believe if the school is releasing the result, it should have been released to Buhari who would have come out to say the school has released the result and present it to the public. As it is now, nobody can tie this result to Buhari, because Buhari has not come out to say this released result is his.

if for whatever reason this result is a fake, nobody an hold buhari.

There is somethings fundamentally wrong with that result as many people have pointed out andthey ned to be clarified. Its a shame the people bring out pix of Buhari in school to justify claims of him haven done an exam. i have a friend who attended classes with me in unilag up to final year and for some reason did not graduate with us, i have pix taken with him which can never proof that he was a graduate of unilag.

Has he presented it to INEC? This is not even a certificate, but will go a long way to prove he actually sat for that exam if the result being peddled around the blogosphere is actually his. it would put doubters to rest.

2 Likes

Re: USA Based Consultant Says Result Released Does Not Belong To Buhari. by fitzmayowa: 8:35pm On Jan 22, 2015
codedguy1:
buhari had a press conference where he attempted to clear the air surrounding his certificate and at the end said his result would be released by the school. i have no problem with that. suddenly we saw a result from premium times claiming the school has released the result.

I believe if the school is releasing the result, it should have been released to Buhari who would have come out to say the school has released the result and present it to the public. As it is now, nobody can tie this result to Buhari, because Buhari has not come out to say this released result is his.

if for whatever reason this result is a fake, nobody an hold buhari.

There is somethings fundamentally wrong with that result as many people have pointed out andthey ned to be clarified. Its a shame the people bring out pix of Buhari in school to justify claims of him haven done an exam. i have a friend who attended classes with me in unilag up to final year and for some reason did not graduate with us, i have pix taken with him which can never proof that he was a graduate of unilag.

Has he presented it to INEC? This is not even a certificate, but will go a long way to prove he actually sat for that exam if the result being peddled around the blogosphere is actually his. it would put doubters to rest.

This is the kind of sensible post missing on NL this days...Instead people addressing congent point they result in mudslinging and name calling...

3 Likes

Re: USA Based Consultant Says Result Released Does Not Belong To Buhari. by nationwide1(m): 8:54pm On Jan 22, 2015
For APC warlords who say it's a statement of result because the original certificate was lost, did Buhari say his certificate was lost? No! He said they are with the secretary, military board. Anything less than original certificate as sworn to in affidavit by Buhari is fake.
Re: USA Based Consultant Says Result Released Does Not Belong To Buhari. by clevvermind(m): 8:59pm On Jan 22, 2015
buhari exposed. grin more to come.
Re: USA Based Consultant Says Result Released Does Not Belong To Buhari. by pacifique(m): 9:17pm On Jan 22, 2015
With no atom of sentiment, G.MB has so far complicated issues for himself. He came out plainly to the country via press, yet, nothing to offer. Please, he should be advised to do the needful to stop all insults etc on his personality. Nonetheless, am not sure of his victory, due to all these because the Yorubas are not fools.

1 Like

Re: USA Based Consultant Says Result Released Does Not Belong To Buhari. by papaejima1: 9:21pm On Jan 22, 2015
Ah ah! How can Tinubu make this kind of mistake?
Is old age catching up with him?

As a master in the art he should know what to do na to present an original 'fake' result.

(1) (Reply)

Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Envisaged The Current Economic Woes - Video / Even If Jonathan Heads To Sambisa With A Rifle .....-koboko69 / FFK Took Over The Real Antecedent Of His Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.