Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Lesbian Allegedly Gang Raped By 4 Men - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lesbian Allegedly Gang Raped By 4 Men (1666 Views)

I Wasn’t Gang Raped; I Agreed To Have Sex With Them, 16-yr-old / Girl Hospitalised After Gang Rape By 4 Secondary School Students / Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lesbian Allegedly Gang Raped By 4 Men by Orikinla(m): 11:17am On Dec 23, 2008
Video Report: Police in Richmond, Calif. are offering a $10,000 reward for information in the alleged gang rape of a woman who authorities say was jumped by four men, taunted for being a lesbian and left naked outside an abandoned apartment building. (Dec. 22)

http://kissesnroses.com/2008/12/lesbian-allegedly-gang-raped-by-4-men.html
Re: Lesbian Allegedly Gang Raped By 4 Men by MrCrackles(m): 11:19am On Dec 23, 2008
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lesbian Allegedly Gang Raped By 4 Men by jamace(m): 9:08pm On Jan 11, 2009
I t is her fault and a good lesson for her. Why should she leave men and hang unto females for sexual satisfaction. Please, any one with this woman's contact should help me ask her whether she enjoyed the men thing more than the women's grin tongue. The men must have done it deliberately to normalise her sexual life. I stand to be corrected.
Re: Lesbian Allegedly Gang Raped By 4 Men by spoilt(f): 9:09pm On Jan 11, 2009
jamace:

I t is her fault and a good lesson for her. Why should she leave men and hang unto females for sexual satisfaction. Please, any one with this woman's contact should help me ask her whether she enjoyed the men thing more than the women's grin tongue. The men must have done it deliberately to normalise her sexual life. I stand to be corrected.

dude, seriously?
Re: Lesbian Allegedly Gang Raped By 4 Men by homosapien(m): 8:14pm On Jan 17, 2009
you people don't have a good sense of reasoning
Re: Lesbian Allegedly Gang Raped By 4 Men by jamace(m): 2:08pm On Jan 20, 2009
dude, seriously?

Yea, nothing but the truth cool.
Re: Lesbian Allegedly Gang Raped By 4 Men by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 20, 2009
jamace:

Maybe a group of male homo's should come and gang rape YOU, I mean, in their opinion, why should you disregard men and turn to women for sexual satisfcation and maybe after the 'bang out' we can get your contact and hear the juicy details of how it went, straight from the horse's mouth. How's that sound? smiley

How can anyone think that rape is justifiable?

I wonder sometimes.
Re: Lesbian Allegedly Gang Raped By 4 Men by MrCrackles(m): 9:40pm On Jan 20, 2009
shocked
Re: Lesbian Allegedly Gang Raped By 4 Men by osisi2(f): 9:40pm On Jan 20, 2009
This is sad.
This is criminal.
I hope those 4 men are punished to the full extent of the law when apprehended.
Re: Lesbian Allegedly Gang Raped By 4 Men by osisi2(f): 9:45pm On Jan 20, 2009
jamace:

The Lord rebuke !
You sound like a rapist
Re: Lesbian Allegedly Gang Raped By 4 Men by jamace(m): 12:58pm On Jan 21, 2009
I am a hetrosexual consensus mutual rapist.
Re: Lesbian Allegedly Gang Raped By 4 Men by Sapphic: 9:05pm On Jan 21, 2009
jamace:

jamace:

The only truth is that you are a morally bankrupt retard and frankly the world would be better off without assholes like you. angry
Re: Lesbian Allegedly Gang Raped By 4 Men by jamace(m): 6:16am On Jan 22, 2009
The only truth is that you are a morally bankrupt retard and frankly the world would be better off without assholes like you.

Show me the morality in lesbianism grin . Out of 2 bad things, one will be preferable to the other, when given an option . Raping a lesbian is better than being a lesbian. So, understand my point of view, dear.
Re: Lesbian Allegedly Gang Raped By 4 Men by KarmaMod(f): 6:18am On Jan 22, 2009
Jamce has been reported to the mods for being an advocate of rape.
Re: Lesbian Allegedly Gang Raped By 4 Men by jamace(m): 1:12pm On Jan 22, 2009
cool
Re: Lesbian Allegedly Gang Raped By 4 Men by Leokinghenry12(m): 7:48am On Apr 16, 2020
Rape is a crime on its own. Its a shameful thing to see some people on this platform supporting RAPE just because he is a GAY and she is a LESBIAN. We are all entitle to make our own decision

(1) (Reply)

See How 23 Year Old Man Raped And Murdered Beautiful Lawyer Who Let Him Stay At / Cultists Killed Benue State University Student & Girlfriend (photo) / Missing 13-year-kid Discovered Tied Up In His Mom's Companion's Home (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.