Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,607 members, 7,955,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:18 PM

Women Why Do You Always Press Your Borbby On Guys Back In Public Buses? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Women Why Do You Always Press Your Borbby On Guys Back In Public Buses? (1068 Views)

White Man Urinating In Public In Lagos (photos) / Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) / Why Do Women Always Press Their Bobby On Guy's Back In Pubic Transport? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Why Do You Always Press Your Borbby On Guys Back In Public Buses? by DickDastardly(m): 9:30pm On Jan 22, 2015
You are in a bus and she comes in later, only to raise her arm and throw them over your shoulders on the seat's head rest. You notice the softness and try to shift away in embarassment. But she comes in further closing the gap between you and her, thereby crushing the borbby harder. That tells you she means business, so you stay in that "discomfort" till the journey is over.

So Ladies why are you like this? Is it Konji or what? sad wink
Re: Women Why Do You Always Press Your Borbby On Guys Back In Public Buses? by DickDastardly(m): 9:33pm On Jan 22, 2015
Please i need answer to this unhealthy behaviour of the opposite gender, cause ordinarily they take extreme offence when a guy's hand mistaken hit their borbby other times. So why this publicassault on guys? grin
Re: Women Why Do You Always Press Your Borbby On Guys Back In Public Buses? by simplemach(m): 9:35pm On Jan 22, 2015
As if you dont like it when they push it on to you
Re: Women Why Do You Always Press Your Borbby On Guys Back In Public Buses? by izsmike: 9:38pm On Jan 22, 2015
Next time just grab d Bobby and shout at it "get beneath me" u temptation
Re: Women Why Do You Always Press Your Borbby On Guys Back In Public Buses? by CORTANA: 9:39pm On Jan 22, 2015
I am totally with Dick on this. The national assembly should make a law against this. Imagine, even married women do this. boobs that has been fully paid for by your husband, you enter a bus and start using it to create sexual anarchy. Mtcheeew!cheesy
Re: Women Why Do You Always Press Your Borbby On Guys Back In Public Buses? by DickDastardly(m): 9:41pm On Jan 22, 2015
simplemach:
As if you dont like it when they push it on to you
grin i shwear, i no dey yike am cheesy wink
Re: Women Why Do You Always Press Your Borbby On Guys Back In Public Buses? by remsonik(f): 9:43pm On Jan 22, 2015
Lol......na your comfort zone be that ni?? Why not excuse her boobs
Re: Women Why Do You Always Press Your Borbby On Guys Back In Public Buses? by DickDastardly(m): 9:43pm On Jan 22, 2015
izsmike:
Next time just grab d Bobby and shout at it "get beneath me" u temptation
Have you done that before? And did it work? undecided
Re: Women Why Do You Always Press Your Borbby On Guys Back In Public Buses? by DickDastardly(m): 9:45pm On Jan 22, 2015
remsonik:
Lol......na your comfort zone be that ni?? Why not excuse her boobs
U sound like a culprit cheesy are u? wink

1 Like

Re: Women Why Do You Always Press Your Borbby On Guys Back In Public Buses? by remsonik(f): 9:50pm On Jan 22, 2015
DickDastardly:

U sound like a culprit cheesy are u? wink
No I am not smiley you sound like you enjoyed it, moreover she didn't pay for two seats so just manage am like that cos if you cause wahala for inside bus Na you the passenger go blame
Re: Women Why Do You Always Press Your Borbby On Guys Back In Public Buses? by izsmike: 10:00pm On Jan 22, 2015
DickDastardly:

Have you done that before? And did it work? undecided
na only u dem they use Bobby rob na.... Bobby robbery lol
Re: Women Why Do You Always Press Your Borbby On Guys Back In Public Buses? by echobee(f): 10:02pm On Jan 22, 2015
Just passing sad
Re: Women Why Do You Always Press Your Borbby On Guys Back In Public Buses? by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 23, 2015
I'm a victim too!! and when you get out of the environment they just be staring as if they don't know what they did. it happens in some crowded banks too.

next time I go press oh.
Re: Women Why Do You Always Press Your Borbby On Guys Back In Public Buses? by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 23, 2015
please how do I create new threads /topics? I don't understand what da fyiok seun designed.
I've don it once but forgot to bookmark it.

(1) (Reply)

Mods, Supermods, (seun) Admin Need Your Help, My nl Acct Has Problem / Story For The Gods If You Cannot Sufficiently Prove Rape / What Would You Do In This Situation (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.