Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

I Think Styl Plus Just Got A New Repacement - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Think Styl Plus Just Got A New Repacement (890 Views)

"Imagine That" By Styl-Plus / P-square vs Styl-Plus / 2Face vs Styl-Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think Styl Plus Just Got A New Repacement by tolala(m): 11:24am On Dec 23, 2008
heard a couple of guys by the name g exploits on channel o a few day ago with a song called bolu molu and i was blown away.dont know if any of u have heard them but i think they are a good replacement for styl plus.3 good looking guys,nice video,great voices,nice concept,mad song!!!!, i guess the video was shot in s.a cos its damn too clean to be shot in nigeria.
Re: I Think Styl Plus Just Got A New Repacement by MrCrackles(m): 11:29am On Dec 23, 2008
Havnt heard of this guys!
Re: I Think Styl Plus Just Got A New Repacement by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 23, 2008
Have not seen it yet but hope to soon smiley

Talking of styl plus, they are too corny for my liking, as in their lyrics, the way they put their lyrics together, fyaam
undecided

Example of something they would probably come up with

*Clearing throat*

Oooh yeah, Oooooh
As I was walking down the road slowly
I saw a very pretty girl, a very pretty girl she was ooooh
Then I called up my friend and asked him told him about the very pretty girl
Oooooh yeaaaah 'Femi, what should I do because I can't leave this girl alone'
So I walked up to her with a smile on my face she was smiling at me to
Oooooohhhhh Yeaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

You know the rest jare.
Re: I Think Styl Plus Just Got A New Repacement by delejames(m): 7:14pm On Dec 24, 2008
ibkaye:

Have not seen it yet but hope to soon smiley

Talking of styl plus, they are too corny for my liking, as in their lyrics, the way they put their lyrics together, fyaam
undecided

Example of something they would probably come up with

*Clearing throat*

Oooh yeah, Oooooh
As I was walking down the road slowly
I saw a very pretty girl, a very pretty girl she was ooooh
Then I called up my friend and asked him told him about the very pretty girl
Oooooh yeaaaah 'Femi, what should I do because I can't leave this girl alone'
So I walked up to her with a smile on my face she was smiling at me to
Oooooohhhhh Yeaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

You know the rest jare.

Lmfao,
Re: I Think Styl Plus Just Got A New Repacement by beecrofty(m): 1:33am On Dec 27, 2008
you have just hit the nail on the head, stylplus sucks tho they made us like them initially but thy lost it along the line.
Re: I Think Styl Plus Just Got A New Repacement by tolala(m): 6:54pm On Jan 22, 2009
Re: I Think Styl Plus Just Got A New Repacement by SisiJinx: 7:10pm On Jan 22, 2009
Oh my God. . .IBK speaking of corny, seizure inducing lyrics, Here's my all time fav from RUNWAY

If I could pick a day to run away I'd surely pick a Sunday
Cos the angels would be totally there at the disposal of you and me
The reason I need the angels to talk to you for me is that you're my angel
So maybe you will understand the angels when they tell you how I feel

I was like. . . They have got to be joking. . .

"Pick the angels to talk to you and the reason the angels can talk to you is because you're my angel and you will understand when the angels speak?" 

Jeebus! What the eff angry angry angry

I like Iya Basira sha cheesy
Re: I Think Styl Plus Just Got A New Repacement by DBR: 12:03pm On Jan 23, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

Oh my God. . .IBK speaking of corny, seizure inducing lyrics, Here's my all time fav from RUNWAY

If I could pick a day to run away I'd surely pick a Sunday
Cos the angels would be totally there at the disposal of you and me
The reason I need the angels to talk to you for me is that you're my angel
So maybe you will understand the angels when they tell you how I feel

I was like. . . They have got to be joking. . .

"Pick the angels to talk to you and the reason the angels can talk to you is because you're my angel and you will understand when the angels speak?" 

Jeebus! What the eff angry angry angry

I like Iya Basira sha cheesy

U gotta be kiddin me here. shocked
There's nothin corny or literarily weak bout that.
C'mon cut 'em some slack, tho truly they kinda fell off.       
But see, most guys call their gurls angel.
Sayin  he'l get an angel(real) to talk to her is just
butressin the fact tht he sees his gurl as an angel(alias)
U dont need to be a student of literary appreciation to get it.

Plus, that genre is not really recognised for heavy lyricism
as expected in hiphop.
oNe
Re: I Think Styl Plus Just Got A New Repacement by khanye(m): 2:11pm On Jan 23, 2009
@ DBR

where've u been hiding man? What d deal
Re: I Think Styl Plus Just Got A New Repacement by SisiJinx: 5:27pm On Jan 23, 2009
DBR:

U gotta be kiddin me here. shocked
There's nothin corny or literarily weak bout that.
C'mon cut 'em some slack, tho truly they kinda fell off.
But see, most guys call their gurls angel.
Sayin he'l get an angel(real) to talk to her is just
butressin the fact tht he sees his gurl as an angel(alias)
U dont need to be a student of literary appreciation to get it.

Plus, that genre is not really recognised for heavy lyricism
as expected in hiphop.
oNe

Aaaah so buttressing is what he was doing eh? Hmmm, I guess somehow, somewhere between [I]"the reason I need to angel to talk to you coz you're my angel" [/I]and "[I]And you will understand the angel when they tell you how I feel"[/I] I musta missed the point being buttressed.

Oh and the part where Angel is an Alias. . . well I gotta tell ya, that one flew right past my head. You don't even wanna know what I thought he meant. . . oh alright, I though he meant guardian angel, ya know like Catholics oh embarassed

Seriously if you wanna say it is not corny, I'll give you that but to say it is not literary weak? As if.

It lacked subtlety and It sounded like something a Nursery 2 pupil will write.

This is my shoe, I wear my shoe on my feet, the reason I wear my shoe on my feet is because shoe is meant for the feet

Oh yeah, that's Pulitzer worthy alright!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: I Think Styl Plus Just Got A New Repacement by tolala(m): 11:55am On Jan 24, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

Seriously if you wanna say it is not corny, I'll give you that but to say it is not literary weak? As if.

It lacked subtlety and It sounded like something a Nursery 2 pupil will write.

This is my shoe, I wear my shoe on my feet, the reason I wear my shoe on my feet is because shoe is meant for the feet

Oh yeah, that's Pulitzer worthy alright!!! cheesy cheesy

lmao
Re: I Think Styl Plus Just Got A New Repacement by kellygirl(f): 12:40pm On Jan 24, 2009
funny

(1) (Reply)

West Coast American Rap: What You Think About It? / This Is The New Upcoming And Exciting Nigerian Artists Thread(photos,videos,etc) / Sdc Cypher On Modenine Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.