Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Dbanj Arrives Amsterdam In Style...photos For Only My Eyes To See.. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj Arrives Amsterdam In Style...photos For Only My Eyes To See.. (2281 Views)

Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) / Dbanj Arrives UK With Sexy Ladies For His Upcoming Concert (photos) / Cossy Orjiakor Thanks Chidinma Okeke For Opening Her Eyes To Cucumber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dbanj Arrives Amsterdam In Style...photos For Only My Eyes To See.. by satinosdiary: 9:49pm On Jan 22, 2015
These photos where sent directly to me (in my dreams) Lol..Well as part of his hard work and success, the 34 year old cutie is celebrating 10 years in style..he invaded Zurich, Amsterdam and plans to tour some European countries.
Look at them sexy eyes.. No wonder you ladies drool over him...

Between, why did they leave Tonto out on this trip @tontolet
See more with his team: http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/01/dbanj-arrives-amsterdam-in-stylephotos.html

Re: Dbanj Arrives Amsterdam In Style...photos For Only My Eyes To See.. by simplemach(m): 9:52pm On Jan 22, 2015
This thing no concern me na.
Re: Dbanj Arrives Amsterdam In Style...photos For Only My Eyes To See.. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:55pm On Jan 22, 2015
Oga D'banj abeg chop ur moni, who tok sey moni no sweet mak e go look bush..
Re: Dbanj Arrives Amsterdam In Style...photos For Only My Eyes To See.. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 22, 2015
Thats none of my biznes, and if u are expecting me to comment, u are on a long thing smiley
#continueSippingHotTea
Re: Dbanj Arrives Amsterdam In Style...photos For Only My Eyes To See.. by Allureoftheseas(m): 10:19pm On Jan 22, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Thats none of my biznes, and if u are expecting me to comment, u are on a long thing smiley
#continueSippingHotTea

You already commented. Bitcchhhh plzzz. When will you ever learn

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Arrives Amsterdam In Style...photos For Only My Eyes To See.. by tammyboy1(m): 10:30pm On Jan 22, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

i gues she was only making a silly joke
Re: Dbanj Arrives Amsterdam In Style...photos For Only My Eyes To See.. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 22, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

When will u ever quit quoting me? are u stil angry abt me derailing ur thread or u jx luv insulting ppl? pls dnt carry ur dark aura n come here. mtchw.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dbanj Arrives Amsterdam In Style...photos For Only My Eyes To See.. by jeansandheels(f): 11:40pm On Jan 22, 2015
That's conditions pix though grin
Reminds me of a psycho guy named "sule" in my area, we call him "sir suleh" grin
No offence
Re: Dbanj Arrives Amsterdam In Style...photos For Only My Eyes To See.. by Nobody: 2:03am On Jan 23, 2015
jeansandheels:
That's conditions pix though grin
Reminds me of a psycho guy named "sule" in my area, we call him "sir suleh" grin
No offence

Yet you cant stop 'feeling the n***a'. U keep crushing on bangalee. Typical naija gal
Re: Dbanj Arrives Amsterdam In Style...photos For Only My Eyes To See.. by MisterLongman(m): 4:51am On Jan 23, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Yet you cant stop 'feeling the n***a'. U keep crushing on bangalee. Typical naija gal

You dey mind her.......
Using the reverse psychology technique
Re: Dbanj Arrives Amsterdam In Style...photos For Only My Eyes To See.. by Nobody: 5:41am On Jan 23, 2015
This man feels he is too hot to settle down.see im face
Re: Dbanj Arrives Amsterdam In Style...photos For Only My Eyes To See.. by fiftynaira(m): 7:16am On Jan 23, 2015
Oga titus
Re: Dbanj Arrives Amsterdam In Style...photos For Only My Eyes To See.. by Allureoftheseas(m): 7:22am On Jan 23, 2015
EroticAngelina:
When will u ever quit quoting me? are u stil angry abt me derailing ur thread or u jx luv insulting ppl? pls dnt carry ur dark aura n come here. mtchw.

You're just.....

AH Biitch.
Re: Dbanj Arrives Amsterdam In Style...photos For Only My Eyes To See.. by ramdris(m): 8:06am On Jan 23, 2015
Guy go on enjoying your life jare! I just love the way dis guy package himself. He keeps living his life while some broke ass dudes right hia in ninja dey spread yeye rumour of him going broke as if they are his account Manager.
Re: Dbanj Arrives Amsterdam In Style...photos For Only My Eyes To See.. by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 23, 2015
MisterLongman:

You dey mind her.......
Using the reverse psychology technique

Her body language have her out
Re: Dbanj Arrives Amsterdam In Style...photos For Only My Eyes To See.. by jeansandheels(f): 10:25am On Jan 23, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

undecided
It's not like I said I don't like his kinda person, just tryna make an harmless joke

U got a p wif dah? tongue
Re: Dbanj Arrives Amsterdam In Style...photos For Only My Eyes To See.. by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 23, 2015
jeansandheels:

undecided
It's not like I said I don't like his kinda person, just tryna make an harmless joke

U got a p wif dah? tongue

Now that i understand it was jst a harmless joke, NO! Iv got no problem with the oke and you. We good now? grin tongue
Re: Dbanj Arrives Amsterdam In Style...photos For Only My Eyes To See.. by iliyande(m): 11:10am On Jan 23, 2015
simplemach:
This thing no concern me na.

I wonder ooo
Re: Dbanj Arrives Amsterdam In Style...photos For Only My Eyes To See.. by jeansandheels(f): 8:23pm On Jan 23, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Now that i understand it was jst a harmless joke, NO! Iv got no problem with the oke and you. We good now? grin tongue
Cool cool
Oya chop knuckle
Re: Dbanj Arrives Amsterdam In Style...photos For Only My Eyes To See.. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 23, 2015
jeansandheels:

Cool cool
Oya chop knuckle

Lol. Chop kiss kiss tongue

(1) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Shows 0ff Cute Picture With Daughter / Beyonce Shares Super Hot Nude Cut Out Swimsuit On Vacation / National Enquirer Releases Bobbi Kristina's Deathbed Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.