Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

PMB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB (5423 Views)

See The Line-up Of Vehicles And Aides Awaiting Buhari In Abuja / More "Facts" Emerge On The Cause Of Ali Modu And PDP Govs Impasse. / The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PMB by mentorandfriend(m): 4:32am On Jan 23, 2015
Sometimes, I wonder if we are cursed or are we the cause of our backwardness in Africa. How does this idi.otic "finding" change our lives? Op, you didnt even put their offences so we can compare. Are you high on Orijin? Anyway, I have decided to support the people's general.
Re: PMB by fr3do(m): 5:20am On Jan 23, 2015
Shagari (president) - house arrest in a lekki mansion
Ekwueme (vice president) - kirikiri max. Security prison
Re: PMB by Greatken007(m): 5:25am On Jan 23, 2015
There offences will shock you the more, or are you also saying that Alex Ekwueme who was shagari's VP had a bigger offence to his boss, shagari was cooling himself in a mansion called House Arrest why Ekwueme and d likes of Tai Solarin and co were at Kirikiri Prison ..Maximum for that matter
Re: PMB by eaglechild: 5:29am On Jan 23, 2015
Greatken007:
During Buhari reign as president in 1984, this pattern of discriminatory action was made manifest in which (SMC) supreme military council carried out d review of cases of some detainees convicted by the various special military tribunals. In its review of cases announced just before the new year, the SMC handed out the following reductions.
chief Bola Ige (south): 21 yrs to 10 yrs imprisonment
chief Bisi Akande (south) 21 to 10
Mr victor Masi ( south) from 323 yrs to 21 yrs imprisonment
but
Alhaji Umaru Bella (north) from 21 yrs to 1 yr
Alhaji Bagudu bida (north) 21 yrs to one yr.
I think that the above speaks for itself eloquently
source; National Concord newspaper Feb 12' 1984

Everyone reading this should use his tongue to count his teeth.
Re: PMB by goldmma8: 5:38am On Jan 23, 2015
Why will buhari not be in a pot of soup with all this nastic attitude he has and as well convincing people he has a certificate.a man without no good intention about Nigeria.fool at faulty
Re: PMB by iamrealdeji(m): 5:59am On Jan 23, 2015
Kingblingz:
The Devil You Know Is Far Better Than The Angel You Don't Know! I pity for those shouting CHANGE una go tell me weda na 20naira or 50naira Change una dey find! There's nothing a man at Age 72 has got 2 offer Nigeria! Gej till GENERAL MOHAMMADU CONFUSED BUHARI present he's original WAEC result
He doesn't just imprison people for no reason,they must have done something wrong.
GMB till Jonathan shows us his PHD thesis and certificate
Re: PMB by iamrealdeji(m): 6:00am On Jan 23, 2015
fr3do:
Shagari (president) - house arrest in a lekki mansion
Ekwueme (vice president) - kirikiri max. Security prison
Because Shagari didn't steal but Ekueme stole
Re: PMB by myola(m): 6:02am On Jan 23, 2015
chigo93:
If him lyk, make buhari jail my father 4 1000yrs I WILL STILL SUPPORT AND VOTE FOR BUHARI.op u no get talk,bring another talk against d pples general
you are not giving respect to your parents by this statement. because of politics you make your parents look worthless.
Re: PMB by fr3do(m): 6:15am On Jan 23, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Because Shagari didn't steal but Ekueme stole

Rubbish!
Isn't shagari supposed to get a harsher punishment for plunging the country into massive corruption and making the it Conducive for stealing?
Your tribalistic general was very lenient with his fellow Fulani.
Re: PMB by bakila: 6:23am On Jan 23, 2015
Gejfreesupport:

You are simply a products of Buhari's negligence to education..

You brain is similar to the cattle brain of your FRAUDULENT General...

The world is watching.. Someone who want's to fix corruption gamed the system to become a Major. General.. cheesy

No wonder Tinubu and Amechi are projecting him.. Because they know his background... cheesy
Is that how someone who supports GEJ should talk or market his candidate? Abuse everyone that disagree with you is a bad modus for selling a good candidate. I recall that Goodluck scored the highest votes from Ameach's River state.
Re: PMB by iamrealdeji(m): 6:26am On Jan 23, 2015
fr3do:

Rubbish!
Isn't shagari supposed to get a harsher punishment for plunging the country into massive corruption and making the it Conducive for stealing?
Your tribalistic general was very lenient with his fellow Fulani.
Do they punish anyone for being tolerant and timid? Shagari wasn't corrupt,he was just too timid and clueless and those are not crimes
Re: PMB by Kingblingz(m): 6:57am On Jan 23, 2015
iamrealdeji:

He doesn't just imprison people for no reason,they must have done something wrong.
ThankGod you said PhD! Atleast he has his WAEC result intact! NO LEVEL For GMB,Take it or Leave. GEJ till ................... Further notice
Re: PMB by Kingblingz(m): 7:04am On Jan 23, 2015
Skillz02:

GMB until GEJ understands d definition of clueless
GMB until GEJ knows dat stealing is corruption
GMB until GEJ grows older than PEJ
GMB until YOU Regain ur sight
The last time I checked everybody has the right 2 he's or her own comment,I just made my own opinion next time don't quote me again! GEJ till You gain Sanity!
Re: PMB by wickyyolo: 7:08am On Jan 23, 2015
Kingblingz:
The Devil You Know Is Far Better Than The Angel You Don't Know! I pity for those shouting CHANGE una go tell me weda na 20naira or 50naira Change una dey find! There's nothing a man at Age 72 has got 2 offer Nigeria! Gej till GENERAL MOHAMMADU CONFUSED BUHARI present he's original WAEC result
#fact . People are hungry for concrete jungle
Re: PMB by Kingblingz(m): 7:09am On Jan 23, 2015
realnaijaa:
go sleep after he fon produce him statement of result una want make he go produce him PETA receipt.
Gej should now show us is thesis and published and published works.not works of 2008 and 2010.this is because we have not been able to see any works of his prior to now
Agbero how would u see he's work?? When all ur time ur spend it in a tattered garage! GEJ till...........whenever he wants step down
Re: PMB by 4stylz: 8:14am On Jan 23, 2015
chigo93:
If him lyk, make buhari jail my father 4 1000yrs I WILL STILL SUPPORT AND VOTE FOR BUHARI.op u no get talk,bring another talk against d pples general

You are just a fool. How old are you? Have you worked in your life? Or you still taking money from daddy and mummy?

1 Like

Re: PMB by Eyepencil: 8:20am On Jan 23, 2015
chigo93:
YOU DON'T HAVE A FATHER,YOU ARE A BASTARD STOP DECEIVING URSELF

1 Like

Re: PMB by Eyepencil: 8:25am On Jan 23, 2015
oluspencer:

SHARRAP, I will still vote for him even if my father was proscuted for drug trafficking. I will rather vote for the president who will slaughter corruption rather than the president who's still working with Kashamu.
ANOTHER BASTARD SPOTTED

1 Like

Re: PMB by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 23, 2015
chigo93:
I will place an everlasting curse on you if I were your father for this statement. I am sure you know you are a disappointment to your family for this.

1 Like

Re: PMB by SOUNDKING: 8:38am On Jan 23, 2015
When i c pple chanting ''change'' with Buhari in their postcards, i c a group of crazy and confused Nigerians that dnt believe in history.
Re: PMB by Chigold101(m): 8:46am On Jan 23, 2015
chigo93:
u seriously need prayers and deliverance. Anyone that dines with the person that wanted to him fatherless is under a curse...

1 Like

Re: PMB by Reptyle(m): 8:57am On Jan 23, 2015
Kingblingz:

Well the devil you know is actually still a devil.

If you have lived in the dark for 10 years and the light suddenly presents itself, would you choose to remain in the dark just because you have grown used to it?
Re: PMB by bobo65(m): 9:00am On Jan 23, 2015
chigo93:

U must be a very small boy to make this kind of statement
u have no regard for your father
I wish there was a law against under 15 owning phones and having access to the internet as far u r concerned

Op u r on point
As the first guy to comment said 'the devil u know is better thab the angel u dont know"
GEJ TILL A WORTHY OPPONENT COMES UP
Re: PMB by bobo65(m): 9:02am On Jan 23, 2015
Reptyle:

Well the devil you know is actually still a devil.

If you have lived in the dark for 10 years and the light suddenly presents itself, would you choose to remain in the dark just because you have grown used to it?

If that light has the intentions of taking me to a darker darkness than the one im already in then ill rather not see light at all
Re: PMB by bobo65(m): 9:14am On Jan 23, 2015
iamrealdeji:

U dont get d OPs point
Buhari apportioned Muslims lesser jail time than christians
Re: PMB by nellyjohn: 9:48am On Jan 23, 2015
Don't mind dat old grandpa wey wan become,Nigeria president. I don't need any one to prophesy to me before I know he is only in support of the north and hates others. As for me, it's GEJ till I die.

Re: PMB by ibisko04: 12:33pm On Jan 23, 2015
Kingblingz:
You people should address issues as it concerns how are we going to solves the many problems facing the nation.
Let PDP take's up another matter rather than hammering on Buhari qualification.

1 Like

Re: PMB by nellyjohn: 3:17pm On Jan 23, 2015
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Most Populous Cities In Nigeria 2015- TMTN / This Statement By Buhari Can Set Nigeria On Fire (Video Update) -Oche Joseph O / What New CJN Has Done In Less Than 24hrs Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.