Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,466 members, 7,826,771 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Not Yet Uhuru Nigeria! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Not Yet Uhuru Nigeria! (369 Views)

Amina Mohammed Meets With Uhuru Kenyatta - Photos / Preparation To Welcome Buhari In Kenya - By Uhuru Kenyatta / Uhuru Kenyatta Congratulates Buhari Commends Jonathan - Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Not Yet Uhuru Nigeria! by nativedoctor(m): 10:12pm On Jan 22, 2015
My fellow country men and women,
It is unfortunate that we have suffered so much in the midst of plenty.
It is also saddening that those who are entrusted with our resources have reneged and stuffed their pockets.
The worst part is that majority of our citizens are in the age bracket where hormones are mostly in control. Hence the old crooks take advantage of this.
I am happy also that a good number have seen through the facade and they know that all these certificate and cluelessness brouhaha are just gimmicks to keep the voters engaged while they plan their scheme of fraudulent activities.
Please open your eyes and see that both boats are dishonest.
APC has more technocrats and fewer criminals and PDP has more criminals and less technocrats. Both have not produced the Messiah.
The Messiah I suspect will come in 2019 when all the hormone gingered youths have been disappointed and have realised that they have been taken for a ride.
I was also almost misled but I shone my eyes and convinced my self that 2015 is not yet uhuru.
I pray and hope that in the next 5 years our eyes will be collectively opened and we will choose the best candidate to lead.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Not Yet Uhuru Nigeria! by evanscheck(m): 10:23pm On Jan 22, 2015
Thank u... none of these men are good..dey dont even have our interest at hrt. jonathan I wud say failed us and I dnt have hope dat buhari wud do better than him.. infact my brother I think I wud take d next sit close to u in thinking... none of the candidates deserves my standing in the sun for.

(1) (Reply)

We Are Baga / Inec Collection Points / Check Out This Gej's Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.