Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Any Lawyer In The House - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Any Lawyer In The House (507 Views)

Photos Of A Nigerian Lawyer Who Is Also A Nun Sister / Akwa Ibom Man Who Sells Doughnut Helped By A Nigerian Lawyer, Effiong / Lawal Ibrahim-Temitope Blind Lawyer Called To Bar And Honoured With An Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Lawyer In The House by storitela: 11:08pm On Jan 22, 2015
Please apart from litigation which other area can a lawyer easily find a job... im interested in education particularly secondary schools and ive discovered that i feel satisfied around them but no one wants to employ a lawyer in a school... Now i'm frustrated.. i just want to know if there are other areas that i can apply to as a lawyer beside going to court... especially now that its difficult getting a job with corporate law firm.
Re: Any Lawyer In The House by helen2009: 10:30pm On Jan 23, 2015
U can lecture in College of Education,Polytechnic etc as a full time or part time lecturer,there are law courses. To teach,u can also work with NGO and so on and so forth

(1) (Reply)

The Prospect Of BA English Graduate In Accounting Profession / Classic Solar/inverter/cctv Training/ In Phc.. Buy All Solar Products...pics! / Employment Sure Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.