Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,288 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Tribute To Some Nairalanders We'll Miss Come February - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribute To Some Nairalanders We'll Miss Come February (968 Views)

We'll Miss Akarigbo, Says Kashamu / We'll Kill 20 For Each Police Life Lost During Elections-AIG Mbu / Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribute To Some Nairalanders We'll Miss Come February by xrisdon(m): 1:12am On Jan 23, 2015
On Feb 15 2015, when our amiable president Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan must have been declared winer of the presidential election. Patriots will throng out on the streets, to celebrate; to celebrate the end of godfatherism; to celebrate the end of old cabal that have been holding this country back. But then, Some names will disappear from Nairaland. this is because Many of our SAI brothers who supported Buhari all through the campaign will hide their faces in shame, the shame will be too much for them that the will abandon their old monikers on nairaland to create new account.
now I call on my fellow brothers and sisters to say kind words of tribute to a bunch of heroic gentlemen and ladies, we might never see again after Feb 14.
Great men and women like barcanista, berem, orlandowor, iluguboy, NgeneUkwenu, egift, hazyfml, laykorn,Rawani, kestolove95 and co.

on a final note:
Obama did it; Nelson Mandela did it; Jonathan keep doing it!!! We who are with you are much more than those that are against you.

11 Likes

Re: Tribute To Some Nairalanders We'll Miss Come February by Vanpascore(m): 1:13am On Jan 23, 2015
In your dream abi? You reason exactly like d so called phd holder wt no thesis, anyway, ur name noted first as u wont be in d mood to visit NL after d election.

2 Likes

Re: Tribute To Some Nairalanders We'll Miss Come February by hardywaltz(m): 1:17am On Jan 23, 2015
Dream on..

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Some Nairalanders We'll Miss Come February by xrisdon(m): 1:33am On Jan 23, 2015
Vanpascore:
In your dream abi? You reason exactly like d so called phd holder wt no thesis, anyway, ur name noted first as u wont be in d mood to visit NL after d election.

am stating the obvious! meanwhile are you among those that will cover their faces in shame come failbuhari

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Some Nairalanders We'll Miss Come February by xrisdon(m): 1:35am On Jan 23, 2015
hardywaltz:
Dream on..

don't worry we'll soon know who is dreaming

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Some Nairalanders We'll Miss Come February by blemon44(m): 1:51am On Jan 23, 2015
hhahahhahaha

i'll become one of the MOD then
so that i can tackle on issues like this

GEJTILL2019

2 Likes

Re: Tribute To Some Nairalanders We'll Miss Come February by xrisdon(m): 7:07am On Jan 23, 2015
blemon44:
hhahahhahaha

i'll become one of the MOD then
so that i can tackle on issues like this

GEJTILL2019

gbam!

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Some Nairalanders We'll Miss Come February by Nobody: 7:09am On Jan 23, 2015
Seun should backup his servers and temporarily change all the APC mods passwords because I foresee permanent banning when and not if Jonathan is declared winner.

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Some Nairalanders We'll Miss Come February by kestolove95(m): 7:10am On Jan 23, 2015
xrisdon:
On Feb 15 2015, when our amiable president Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan must have been declared winer of the presidential election. Patriots will throng out on the streets, to celebrate; to celebrate the end of godfatherism; to celebrate the end of old cabal that have been holding this country back. But then, Some names will disappear from Nairaland. this is because Many of our SAI brothers who supported Buhari all through the campaign will hide their faces in shame, the shame will be too much for them that the will abandon their old monikers on nairaland to create new account.
now I call on my fellow brothers and sisters to say kind words of tribute to a bunch of heroic gentlemen and ladies, we might never see again after Feb 14.
Great men and women like barcanista, berem, orlandowor, iluguboy, NgeneUkwenu, egift, hazyfml, laykorn,Rawani, kestolove95 and co.

on a final note:
Obama did it; Nelson Mandela did it; Jonathan keep doing it!!! We who are with you are much more than those that are against you.
let's wait and see,its few days from now,watch us send gej back to otueke

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Some Nairalanders We'll Miss Come February by xrisdon(m): 7:12am On Jan 23, 2015
my special appeal to the Mods of this section to kindly move this thread to the FP ......
Re: Tribute To Some Nairalanders We'll Miss Come February by prettyjo(f): 7:15am On Jan 23, 2015
OK
Re: Tribute To Some Nairalanders We'll Miss Come February by xrisdon(m): 7:19am On Jan 23, 2015
kestolove95:
let's wait and see,its few days from now,watch us send gej back to otueke

one of our heroic men and women that will be hiding their face in shame come failbuhari is here!!!

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Some Nairalanders We'll Miss Come February by idumuose(m): 7:46am On Jan 23, 2015
I hope those who hacked into nairaland will not repeat the same the day sai and his children will be defeated.Sai,may even convert his children to islam as a consolation prize who will then carry on his sharia in daura .The waec certificate forger's children include and not limited to

Sai Tanko barcanista(first son)

Sai Suraya Obiagellli(first daughter)

Sai Salamatu Berem(House girl)

Sai Barkinzuwo cleverly alias ngeneukwenu the haemaphrodite.His/her gender is a haram in islam(gardner)

Sai Muhammadu egift(son)

Sai Nyako Omenka(maiguard)

Sai orlandoOwoh(Buhari's 150 chief cattle herder)

Sai Sarasuka Gbawe(chief cook)

Sai Umoru caseless casket(Houseboy)

grin gringrin gringrin gringrin grin

6 Likes

Re: Tribute To Some Nairalanders We'll Miss Come February by xrisdon(m): 9:34am On Jan 23, 2015
[quote author=idumuose post=30048492]I hope those who hacked into nairaland will not repeat the same the day sai and his children will be defeated.Sai,may even convert his children to islam as a consolation prize who will then carry on his sharia in daura .The waec certificate forger's children include and not limited to

Sai Tanko barcanista(first son)

Sai Suraya Obiagellli(first daughter)

Sai Salamatu Berem(House girl)

Sai Barkinzuwo cleverly alias ngeneukwenu the haemaphrodite.His/her gender is a haram in islam(gardner)

Sai Muhammadu egift(son)

Sai Nyako Omenka(maiguard)

Sai orlandoOwoh(Buhari's 150 chief cattle herder)

Sai Sarasuka Gbawe(chief cook)

Sai Umoru caseless casket(Houseboy)

grin gringrin gringrin gringrin grin[/iquote]

hahaha!
see finishing!!

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Some Nairalanders We'll Miss Come February by xrisdon(m): 9:39am On Jan 23, 2015
GEJ till buhari becomes a democrat

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Some Nairalanders We'll Miss Come February by xrisdon(m): 9:51am On Jan 23, 2015
GEJ till .........buhari understands that fighting corruption is not limited to sending people to jail; but includes abolishing corrupt system, just as our amiable president have been doing.
Re: Tribute To Some Nairalanders We'll Miss Come February by Mcowubaba: 11:13am On Jan 23, 2015
hahaha...Una no go kill person, but wat if GEJ fail. U go close ur account..

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Some Nairalanders We'll Miss Come February by xrisdon(m): 12:12pm On Jan 23, 2015
Mcowubaba:
hahaha...Una no go kill person, but wat if GEJ fail. U go close ur account..

only in a dream world will he fail

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

GEJ Transformation Train Compared To That Ofmexico / BREAKING NEWS: Ekiti Deputy Speaker Escapes Dawn Arrest. / Busted: Fani Femi Kayode Campaigns For Apc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.