Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Channels TV Sunrise Daily Moderators Are Novice!!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Channels TV Sunrise Daily Moderators Are Novice!!!! (4531 Views)

Hon. Leo Ogor Humbled By Maope On Channels TV Sunrise Daily.. / Dr. George Uboh Detained By DSS 24 Hours After Appearing On TV Sunrise Daily / Wike On Channels Tv Sunrise Program - Read Full Interview Transcript (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Channels TV Sunrise Daily Moderators Are Novice!!!! by josite: 7:03pm On Sep 05, 2016
olapluto:
My opinion is that the 3 of them are almost always not prepared. Ideally, they should have a producer who would be helping them behind the camera. Chamberlain especially is one heady guy. He doesnt know much, but still wants to lead the talk. Most times, he holds a copy of the constitution and tries to read from it, without comprehending what he's reading out.
I believe a Suleiman is very cool headed, sensible and hardly asks questions without reason. Maupe too is now learning to back off on areas she's not informed.
Chamberlain is more suited for flimsy talk shows, where facts are not relevant. He is very good at that. I am not privy to their works outside the studio, but it seems to me that Suleiman is the most hardworking of the lot, or maybe just the most reserved.

VERY ON POINT.you should be an editor.excellent analysis.
Re: Channels TV Sunrise Daily Moderators Are Novice!!!! by DelGardo: 8:24pm On Sep 05, 2016
I find that they are hardly ever prepared, as a result facts get shuffled with fiction, and the public ends up being misinformed.

They need to get contemporary training (starting with basic logic, fallacy etc). They also need the support of solid research team to tear up assertions and positions made by guest on their program on the go, where they are not supported by facts.

Imagine allowing some mischievous PDP officials back then coming to Sunrise Daily to claim that they built 25,000km of roads and no one challenged that!

(1) (2) (Reply)

View The Full List Of Ebonyi Newly Appointed Caretakers Committees / GEJ Or GMB: If Today Was Match 28, Who'd Get Your Vote? / female Sheridan terrorist: obasanjo (Biafra) is a. lunatic, madman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.