Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,288 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

PDP Has Already Lost The Feb. 14 Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Has Already Lost The Feb. 14 Election (2363 Views)

PDP Has Lost Focus Says Bode George - There is Confusion Everywhere / The Battle For Senate Presidency: PDP Has The Upper-hand / Official: INEC may postpone Feb. 14 election if.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Has Already Lost The Feb. 14 Election by WisdomFlakes: 7:35am On Jan 23, 2015
My sources within the Jonathan campaign team and the entire PDP have revealed that they are currently in PANIC MODE over their impending loss of this FeBuhari elections, so please bear with them a while longer and show them some understanding.

They know they are going down without a doubt but not without a fight.

8 Likes

Re: PDP Has Already Lost The Feb. 14 Election by falufosi(m): 7:38am On Jan 23, 2015
they are doomed. APC! CHANGE. GMB 2015. Jonathan is tricking Nigerians. Beware vote for change. ..first page things whaooooo. hulala! :Dthey are doomed. APC! CHANGE. GMB 2015. Jonathan is tricking Nigerians. Beware vote for change. ..first page things whaooooo. hulala!

7 Likes

Re: PDP Has Already Lost The Feb. 14 Election by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 23, 2015
Typical yoruba man trying to deceive himself.

9 Likes

Re: PDP Has Already Lost The Feb. 14 Election by kestolove95(m): 7:42am On Jan 23, 2015
Even dia thugs dat can not read and right knows dat dey have failed woefully dats y dey ar callin for postponmnt...

3 Likes

Re: PDP Has Already Lost The Feb. 14 Election by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 23, 2015
All you sure you don't school in france? Cos here in Nigeria we know our president and he is
GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN.

6 Likes

Re: PDP Has Already Lost The Feb. 14 Election by jamex93(m): 7:44am On Jan 23, 2015
you must be sleeping when you made this post

3 Likes

Re: PDP Has Already Lost The Feb. 14 Election by WisdomFlakes: 7:46am On Jan 23, 2015
DDeliverer:
All you sure you don't school in france? Cos here in Nigeria we know our president and he is
GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN.

Bro, take it easy. I know you are one of their many paid agents that litter the social media space. You don't have to worry coz your severance pay will be paid by FeBuhari 14th.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Has Already Lost The Feb. 14 Election by futmxconnectn(m): 7:50am On Jan 23, 2015
OP, you don't need Pastor Enoc Adeboye to tell you that PDP has lost the forthcoming presidential election even before the election day. Infact, its boldly written on the wall. Some of powers the blocks that worked for Jonathan to win in 2011 presidential election are no more with him, let him try His popularity and let's see the outcome.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Has Already Lost The Feb. 14 Election by WisdomFlakes: 7:51am On Jan 23, 2015
jamex93:
you must be sleeping when you made this post

I am willing to concede that GEJ has at least provided jobs for some of our youth, as Internet warriors, even though their employment terminates come FeBuhari 14th.

At least that is food on the table for some youngins that could have otherwise become Yahoo boys.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Has Already Lost The Feb. 14 Election by Baawaa(m): 7:56am On Jan 23, 2015
We are all possess with the spirit of CHANGE.2015,Nigeria must move forward,if JonaTAN likes it or not

2 Likes

Re: PDP Has Already Lost The Feb. 14 Election by WisdomFlakes: 7:56am On Jan 23, 2015
My sources within PDP also confirm that GEJ is not too happy with his campaign team, most especially his social media campaign organizers, for not doing enough to shore up his popularity and achievements.

More details later..

2 Likes

Re: PDP Has Already Lost The Feb. 14 Election by henryangelo: 7:58am On Jan 23, 2015
PDP is never afraid of Adopted Partial Criminals(APC) the are just tracking on a keg of gun powder forgetting that fire burns. APC and their buhari will see the greater form of defeat,buhari will be covered with shame

1 Like

Re: PDP Has Already Lost The Feb. 14 Election by ichidodo: 8:01am On Jan 23, 2015
After feb 14 some people will faint from heart attack, Op we hope you have voters card because me and my family are voting Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Has Already Lost The Feb. 14 Election by WisdomFlakes: 8:04am On Jan 23, 2015
According to my sources, GEJ during a phone conversation with FFK expressed skepticism about the effectiveness of FFK's obsession over Buhari's certificate, but he was overruled by FFK who retorted that his strategy is bearing fruit and pleaded for a bit more time to press the matter until it hopefully consumes the Buhari integrity myth.

More to come....

1 Like

Re: PDP Has Already Lost The Feb. 14 Election by WisdomFlakes: 8:11am On Jan 23, 2015
ichidodo:
After feb 14 some people will faint from heart attack, Op we hope you have voters card because me and my family are voting Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

You and your family are free to vote for Jonathan, but am afraid your votes alone may not be enough to return him as president. My private research has shown that for every one family of 4 or 5 that is willing to vote for GEJ, 4 more are willing to vote for GMB.

I could be wrong though, but I doubt it.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Has Already Lost The Feb. 14 Election by WisdomFlakes: 8:15am On Jan 23, 2015
henryangelo:
PDP is never afraid of Adopted Partial Criminals(APC) the are just tracking on a keg of gun powder forgetting that fire burns. APC and their buhari will see the greater form of defeat,buhari will be covered with shame

Calm down bro. Take it easy. We can agree to disagree on this, no need sounding all militant about this -- talking about keg of gun powder, fire burning. Please shun violence.

1 Like

Re: PDP Has Already Lost The Feb. 14 Election by jamex93(m): 8:21am On Jan 23, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

I am willing to concede that GEJ has at least provided jobs for some of our youth, as Internet warriors, even though their employment terminates come FeBuhari 14th.

At least that is food on the table for some youngins that could have otherwise become Yahoo boys.

so u know
Re: PDP Has Already Lost The Feb. 14 Election by OLADD: 8:22am On Jan 23, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
My sources within the Jonathan campaign team and the entire PDP have revealed that they are currently in PANIC MODE over their impending loss of this FeBuhari elections, so please bear with them a while longer and show them some understanding.

They know they are going down without a doubt but not without a fight.

If you and your failure master (Buhari) don't wail and sulk on Feb 14 and going forward, call me a fool. I swear, Buhari's cry will be massive and incomparable with that of 2011. I am only worried if his health will be able to withstand his defeat. GEJ TILL 2019.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Has Already Lost The Feb. 14 Election by WisdomFlakes: 8:24am On Jan 23, 2015
My PDP informants tell me GEJ is currently unhappy with the professor Jega-led INEC for it's tactless handling of the Buhari certificate saga in a way that could have given his administration more leverage and room for maneuver over the whole matter. He is of the feeling and opinion that Jega may be bias in favor of the APC.

More to come....

1 Like

Re: PDP Has Already Lost The Feb. 14 Election by WisdomFlakes: 8:25am On Jan 23, 2015
OLADD:

If you and your failure master (Buhari) don't wail and sulk on Feb 14 and going forward, call me a fool. I swear, Buhari's cry will be massive and incomparable with that of 2011. I am only worried if his health will be able to withstand his bashing. GEJ TILL 2019.

Why do you sound so angry?? Calm down bro.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Has Already Lost The Feb. 14 Election by WisdomFlakes: 8:28am On Jan 23, 2015
jamex93:

so u know

Yup, I admit. In my estimation, it's better collecting laptops for GEJ re-election propaganda purposes and getting paid gud money while at it than joining the army of Yahoo boys monster that the PDP governments, both past and present, have fostered over the years.

1 Like

Re: PDP Has Already Lost The Feb. 14 Election by WisdomFlakes: 8:42am On Jan 23, 2015
I've been reliably informed that Reno Omokri is still recruiting and hiring. But to apply you must have your PVC and be willing to win converts while spreading Goodluck Jonathan's gospel of transformation.

For those of you supporting Gudluck, this could be your chance to finally get paid for all your efforts.

1 Like

Re: PDP Has Already Lost The Feb. 14 Election by AmucheJane(f): 9:17am On Jan 23, 2015
Says who?
Re: PDP Has Already Lost The Feb. 14 Election by WisdomFlakes: 9:47am On Jan 23, 2015
My sources also said Patience Jonathan herself is beginning to doubt the viability of the Gudluck re-election project. She supposedly confided this to close aides, due to the recent negative reception her husband received from some parts of the North.

More details later....

1 Like

Re: PDP Has Already Lost The Feb. 14 Election by DeviIhimself: 9:59am On Jan 23, 2015
@op we don't know you so goto hell

Otu nne i
Re: PDP Has Already Lost The Feb. 14 Election by DeviIhimself: 10:02am On Jan 23, 2015
Bastard op feeling relevant

Thunder fire your mama and papa Hopless son of a rabid dog
Re: PDP Has Already Lost The Feb. 14 Election by WisdomFlakes: 10:19am On Jan 23, 2015
DeviIhimself:
@op we don't know you so goto hell

Otu nne i

You dis Devil, you better repent and give your life to Jesus Christ coz believe it or not Gudluck is going down come FeBuhari 14th.

It's up to you whether you want to go down with him or pick race!
Re: PDP Has Already Lost The Feb. 14 Election by Bayswater: 10:22am On Jan 23, 2015
The numbers are in, GEJ is taking Oyo, Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti and Lagos.

APC will take Osun State by a small margin, however this is still debatable. The PDP Senatorial candidate in the Ilesha axis Francis Fadahunsi is playing a major role. He is Ijesha and his people will definitely vote for him over the APC's candidate Jide Omoworare who is from Ile Ife. Ile Ife people will rather follow Omisore and the PDP, hence we can say Osun is a swing state.

GEJ is definitely wining this election.
Re: PDP Has Already Lost The Feb. 14 Election by DeviIhimself: 10:22am On Jan 23, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

You dis Devil, you better repent and give your life to Jesus Christ coz believe it or not Gudluck is going down come FeBuhari 14th.

It's up to you whether you want to go down with him or pick race no

I repeat you're irrelevant to me but

Mark my words Buhari can never rule a united Nigerian

Because
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond

Gej till 2019
Re: PDP Has Already Lost The Feb. 14 Election by WisdomFlakes: 10:25am On Jan 23, 2015
DeviIhimself:

I repeat you're irrelevant to me but

Mark my words Buhari can never rule a united Nigerian

Because
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond

Gej till 2019

I rebuke you in the mighty name of Jesus Christ!! Be gone from this thread you evil spirit!

No wonder GEJ has failed, with support from the Devil himself. Tufiakwa!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Has Already Lost The Feb. 14 Election by DeviIhimself: 10:27am On Jan 23, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

I rebuke you in the mighty name of Jesus Christ!! Be gone from this thread you evil spirit!

No wonder GEJ has failed, with support from the Devil himself. Tufiakwa!!

Thunder fire you there

Buhari will fail and after that he will be hit by stroke because of HBP

Buhari is a terrorist
Gej till 2019
Re: PDP Has Already Lost The Feb. 14 Election by WisdomFlakes: 10:31am On Jan 23, 2015
DeviIhimself:

Thunder fire you there

Buhari will fail and after that he will be hit by stroke because of HBP

Buhari is a terrorist
Gej till 2019

Holy Ghost fire burn you to ashes!!! You dis Ekwensu. You better return to that Hell where you crawled out from coz Nigeria is tired of your boko haram blood-fest. You and your principal have failed!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm An Illiterate But I Will Cast My Vote For APC – 9ice / #wemissgej Now Trending On Twitter / Why Do South-south Minorities Deny Igbos Whenever Biafra Is Mentioned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.