Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Buhari Should Be Pardoned If He Cannot Produce His Certificates. --lai Muhammad - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Should Be Pardoned If He Cannot Produce His Certificates. --lai Muhammad (2872 Views)

Why Buhari Chose UK Ahead Of Nigerian Hospitals — Lai Muhammad / 3,032 Pardoned Soldiers Reject Redeployment To N-east To Fight Boko Haram / Army Sends Back Pardoned Soldiers To Fight Bokoharam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Should Be Pardoned If He Cannot Produce His Certificates. --lai Muhammad by Mekateka: 7:44am On Jan 23, 2015
"I think Buhari should be pardoned if he cannot produce his certificates." --- lai Muhammad. Lai Mohammed on channel Tv solicited pardon for General Mohammed Buhari for his inability to present his certificate. Then I ask, is Lai Muhammad not aware of the statement of result tendered by Buhari already. Which mean there is more to this certificate issue than we already know. If an insider like Lai Muhammad could vomited the above statement in public domain, then there is something General Mohammed Buhari is not telling Nigerians.

www.dailypost.ng/?p=214244&wt=2

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Should Be Pardoned If He Cannot Produce His Certificates. --lai Muhammad by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 23, 2015
Mekateka:
"I think Buhari should be pardoned if he cannot produce his certificates." --- lai Muhammad. Lai Mohammed on channel Tv solicited pardon for General Mohammed Buhari for his inability to present his certificate. Then I ask, is Lai Muhammad not aware of the statement of result tendered by Buhari already. Which mean there is more to this certificate issue than we already know. If an insider like Lai Muhammad could vomited the above statement in public domain, then there is something General Mohammed Buhari is not telling Nigerians.

Unfortunately. Nigerian Politicians do not know how to play politics.. these old and senile people think pokitics is only about dirty fights.. you can make deals as well. The public will be none the wiser. Concede some areas win some support and keep mouths shut.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Be Pardoned If He Cannot Produce His Certificates. --lai Muhammad by Gerryboy(m): 8:08am On Jan 23, 2015
I dey pity apc. So much confusion everywere in dere camp.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Be Pardoned If He Cannot Produce His Certificates. --lai Muhammad by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 23, 2015
APC IS FINISHED.
THANK GOD FOR THIS EXPOSURE OF HIGH SECRETS THAT HAVE AFFECTED THE NIGERIAN STATE SO TERRIBLY.

HOW COULD BUHARI WITHOUT FIRST SCHOOL LEAVING CERTIFICATE BECAME A GENERAL IN AN INSTITUTION LIKE THE ARMY?

NOW, BETWEEN THOSE THAT SAYS CERTIFICATE IS IMPORTANT(PDP) AND THOSE WHO SAID THEY WILL VOTE A MAN WITH NEPA BILL(APC), WHO IS ACTUALLY CLUELESS? WHO ARE THE TRUE AGENTS OF CHANGE?

THEY TRUTH IS THAT THOSE WHO SAID EDUCATION IS HARAM/A TABOO/NOT NEEDED ARE THE TRUE BOKOHARAM AND I WANT NIGERIANS TO OPEN THE EYES OF THEIR UNDERSTANDING AND SEE WHAT APC STANDS FOR, WHICH IS EDUCATION = HARAM.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Should Be Pardoned If He Cannot Produce His Certificates. --lai Muhammad by Caseless: 8:29am On Jan 23, 2015
lies!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Be Pardoned If He Cannot Produce His Certificates. --lai Muhammad by signz: 8:31am On Jan 23, 2015
Mekateka:
"I think Buhari should be pardoned if he cannot produce his certificates." --- lai Muhammad. Lai Mohammed on channel Tv solicited pardon for General Mohammed Buhari for his inability to present his certificate. Then I ask, is Lai Muhammad not aware of the statement of result tendered by Buhari already. Which mean there is more to this certificate issue than we already know. If an insider like Lai Muhammad could vomited the above statement in public domain, then there is something General [/b]Mohammed[b] Buhari is not telling Nigerians.

I thought his name is Muhammadu and not Mohammed

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Be Pardoned If He Cannot Produce His Certificates. --lai Muhammad by ichidodo: 8:40am On Jan 23, 2015
Let us pardon buhari and legalize forgery in our society....

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Should Be Pardoned If He Cannot Produce His Certificates. --lai Muhammad by Donmarrius: 8:45am On Jan 23, 2015
Politics aside,APC is setting bad presedence in this country,just for their selfish gain.
Nigerians,should we bend the rule,because of a bunch of power mongers,who are bent on derailing and basterdizing our legal institution?.
Whatever we do today,remember,our generation will read of it.

Finally,the world is watching,and they are seeing those that wants to rule us,lets prove to the world,that Nigerians are not idiots,as APC is portraying to be. .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Be Pardoned If He Cannot Produce His Certificates. --lai Muhammad by Tintinix: 8:54am On Jan 23, 2015
Did he really say this
Who should forgive how?
APC should forgive him first, the the courts decide on whether he is qualified then w shall see....

Meanwhile everyone make sure you vote your preferred candidate!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Be Pardoned If He Cannot Produce His Certificates. --lai Muhammad by clevvermind(m): 9:00am On Jan 23, 2015
ichidodo:
it can't happen. forgery must be punished. buhari must be punished.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Be Pardoned If He Cannot Produce His Certificates. --lai Muhammad by DeviIhimself: 9:20am On Jan 23, 2015
We don't pardon terrorist we kill them

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Be Pardoned If He Cannot Produce His Certificates. --lai Muhammad by Mekateka: 11:06am On Jan 23, 2015
Just imagine what APC will do if GEJ is found in this type of mess.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Be Pardoned If He Cannot Produce His Certificates. --lai Muhammad by BlackTechnology: 11:11am On Jan 23, 2015
Mekateka:

Buhari is a fraud and product of quota system

Its a shame that SW has pitched tent with illiteracy which contradicts Awo's free education undecided

SW RONU wink

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Be Pardoned If He Cannot Produce His Certificates. --lai Muhammad by clevvermind(m): 11:22am On Jan 23, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Buhari is a fraud and product of quota system

Its a shame that SW has pitched tent with illiteracy which contradicts Awo's free education undecided

SW RONU wink
i don't really know what is wrong with those guys' brain. it is really a pity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Be Pardoned If He Cannot Produce His Certificates. --lai Muhammad by BlackTechnology: 11:23am On Jan 23, 2015
clevvermind:
i don't really know what is wrong with those guys' brain. it is really a pity.

Its a shame that a region that prides in her educational achievement now supports illiteracy out of greed for power cool

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Be Pardoned If He Cannot Produce His Certificates. --lai Muhammad by clevvermind(m): 11:28am On Jan 23, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Its a shame that a region that prides in her educational achievement now supports illiteracy out of greed for power cool
you can say that again. i don't who bewitched them.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Be Pardoned If He Cannot Produce His Certificates. --lai Muhammad by ellechrystal(f): 11:31am On Jan 23, 2015
Mekateka:
Apc is such a joke.
Ve u guys ever pardoned Goodluck?
Smh. Am sure if it were him, they will b screaming impeach him like they once did.
Smh..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Be Pardoned If He Cannot Produce His Certificates. --lai Muhammad by KwoiZabo(m): 11:32am On Jan 23, 2015
Dancing Azonto. So we should Pardon a crap so he can come and destroy our lives in four years. This just seals Buhari's fate as 4times presidential aspirant. May be that record will take him to world guiness book of records.

No going Back. Moving Forward.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Be Pardoned If He Cannot Produce His Certificates. --lai Muhammad by KwoiZabo(m): 11:38am On Jan 23, 2015
Mekateka:
Just imagine what APC will do if GEJ is found in this type of mess.
Them go give press statement for UN

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Be Pardoned If He Cannot Produce His Certificates. --lai Muhammad by babadee1(m): 11:38am On Jan 23, 2015
Please don't be distracted by such trivial reports. Even if Lai Muhammed said that he doesn't know what he's talking about. The certificate issue has been laid to rest. The APC should not even be responding to that anymore. Anybody not convinced can contact the institutions which released the document; Government College Katsina and Cambridge University. Let us now focus on the real issues affecting Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Should Be Pardoned If He Cannot Produce His Certificates. --lai Muhammad by rozayx5(m): 11:40am On Jan 23, 2015
frontpage mods cool

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Be Pardoned If He Cannot Produce His Certificates. --lai Muhammad by Gondonu: 11:43am On Jan 23, 2015
ichidodo:
That is just it! How this Buharigate is handled will go a long way to influence the future of this country.So Nigeria especially the APC should do it right.Thanks dude.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Be Pardoned If He Cannot Produce His Certificates. --lai Muhammad by OmoUSH(m): 11:44am On Jan 23, 2015
WHEN THE ALMIGHTY BOSS OF THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE AND GOD, USA, SAID
NIGERIA WILL BREAK UP 2015 YOU THOUGHT IT WAS A JOKE? IF JONATHAN
WINS THIS ELECTION BUHARI MASSIVE SUPPORTERS WILL CREATE THE
BIGGEST VIOLENCE IN NIGERIAN HISTORY, ONLY SUPPARSED BY THE CIVIL
WAR. FROM THENCE, THERE WILL OCCUR AN UNPRECEDENTED REVOLUTION
IN THE COUNTRY. THE UNITED STATES WILL THEN STEP IN BY THE
SNAPPY ORDER OF CONGRESS... THE BEGINNING OF THE END.

WHAT I SAID TO ONE I SAID TO ALL... WATCH!
DO NOT LET GEJ IN AGAIN!
Re: Buhari Should Be Pardoned If He Cannot Produce His Certificates. --lai Muhammad by KINGTELLER: 11:49am On Jan 23, 2015
grin grin grin grin..... Typing...
Re: Buhari Should Be Pardoned If He Cannot Produce His Certificates. --lai Muhammad by queencalipso(f): 11:59am On Jan 23, 2015
OmoUSH:

DO NOT LET GEJ IN AGAIN!
if its the will of God for him to remain there then he. Will no man can change that.
Re: Buhari Should Be Pardoned If He Cannot Produce His Certificates. --lai Muhammad by Mekateka: 12:06pm On Jan 23, 2015
OmoUSH:

DO NOT LET GEJ IN AGAIN!
Who is afraid of Buhari's supporters? they can cause any trouble if they so desire. But one thing we want them to know: NIGERIA IS NOT THEIR PROPERTY. so born to rule mentality should be stop.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Be Pardoned If He Cannot Produce His Certificates. --lai Muhammad by fresh15: 12:28pm On Jan 23, 2015
Buhari's issue is complicating and I see him as a deceiver.It has always been one issue after another.This shows that he cannot be trusted.There is no need talking about forgiveness when you know that Buhari is not fit for the Job.Let us vote for someone that is capable.Jonathan is qualified to be there,let us vote for him come February 14,2015.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Be Pardoned If He Cannot Produce His Certificates. --lai Muhammad by saintneo(m): 12:41pm On Jan 23, 2015
hmmm cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Buhari Should Be Pardoned If He Cannot Produce His Certificates. --lai Muhammad by buchichukwu69: 12:51pm On Jan 23, 2015
CERTIFICATE ISSUE IS ONLY MEANT TO DISTRACT NIGERIANS FROM THE CRIMES OF PDP. FOR THE PAST TWO WEEKS WE DON'T EVEN TALK ABOUT MANIFESTOS; BUT ONLY CERTIFICATE. WE'LL FINISH ELECTION, AND BE NO WHERE COS PDP HAS HIRED MEDIA PEOPLE TO ENSURE THAT MANIFESTOS ARE NOT DISCUSSED
Re: Buhari Should Be Pardoned If He Cannot Produce His Certificates. --lai Muhammad by dennismukoro(m): 1:00pm On Jan 23, 2015
#JONATHANRETURNBACKOUR1000FORIMIGRATIONSCAMJOB...................LETS TREND THIS ROUND TO LET HIM KNOWS SINCE HE KEEP PURSUING CERT OF OUR PRESIDENT SOON TO BE ELECT
Re: Buhari Should Be Pardoned If He Cannot Produce His Certificates. --lai Muhammad by Takara: 1:10pm On Jan 23, 2015
Mekateka:

can you provide the link where he said that
Re: Buhari Should Be Pardoned If He Cannot Produce His Certificates. --lai Muhammad by Mekateka: 1:15pm On Jan 23, 2015
Takara:

can you provide the link where he said that
go and read Lai Muhammad interview on channel TV yesterday. is every where, even on Nairaland

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

World Press Conference By The APC Hierarchy / Buhari Vow To Fix Nigeria's Refineries / Photo:Boko Haram Fighter Killed Yesterday By A Nigerian Soldier(Very Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.