Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:37 AM

Middle-belt Group Dump Buhari And Pledge Their Support To Jonathan - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Middle-belt Group Dump Buhari And Pledge Their Support To Jonathan (28833 Views)

Nothing Must Happen To Fani-kayode, South/middle Belt Group Replies North / Obj,atiku,duke,others ‘dump’ Buhari;linked To New Political Party Ahead 2019 / Igbo Traditional Council Rushing To Pledge Their Suppprt To Ambode. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Middle-belt Group Dump Buhari And Pledge Their Support To Jonathan by organic973: 1:02pm On Jan 23, 2015
chukwudi44:

THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU WILL CRY ON FEBRUARY 16 2015 WHEN GEJ IS ANNOUNCED THE WINNER.YOU WILL SIT IN YOUR ROOM AND DETERMINE WHO WILL VOTE IN THE SE/SS SMH.

Who told you that APC will not rig the election if they are chanced. I support GEJ people should support us.
Re: Middle-belt Group Dump Buhari And Pledge Their Support To Jonathan by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 23, 2015
Gej may not have done perfectly well, but buhari is not a better option either.

2 Likes

Re: Middle-belt Group Dump Buhari And Pledge Their Support To Jonathan by organic973: 1:06pm On Jan 23, 2015
Maureen2437:
Gej may not have done perfectly well, but buhari is not a better option either.

People should come to this reality oo
Re: Middle-belt Group Dump Buhari And Pledge Their Support To Jonathan by Atimchia(m): 1:21pm On Jan 23, 2015
Which group is this? The names of the members of this group should be made public and medical attention should be considered for them. So, to this fools, a patron of a cattle rearing association is more effective in stopping killings than the commander in chief of the armed forces?

2 Likes

Re: Middle-belt Group Dump Buhari And Pledge Their Support To Jonathan by umanabish: 2:17pm On Jan 23, 2015
elkhalifah:
Na dat one una see tok??

APC can only win election on social media.
The end will justify.
Re: Middle-belt Group Dump Buhari And Pledge Their Support To Jonathan by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 23, 2015
Newkidoo:

I hate when people make mouth.. what can you do
this is a public forum and you are threatening me as if you can do and undo!!
am sorry i said shut up but don't you dare threaten me again in your life!!
worst thing that could happen is that we abuse ourselves and call each other names but i know you can't do a thing to me so hold your threats..
It is obviously your opinion but what am countering there is you knowing someone is a failure and still choose to vote for him!! again so sorry i said shut up but please hold your threats..
yes it's a faceless forum and there is nothing I can actually do to you, I was wrong for threatening you and I do ask you accept my apologia, the good thing is we now understand each other..... but to set the records straight, Gej is no failure, he just didn't perform as expected. believe me you this administration is the best compared to the previous once.the major loophole in his administration is the current insecurity challenges in the north east which I believe with God on our side we shall overcome, we shall give him our support for a second time ,slow but steady we shall surely get there with Gej,slow motion is better than no motion.
Re: Middle-belt Group Dump Buhari And Pledge Their Support To Jonathan by M17: 3:26pm On Jan 23, 2015
they are hurting because their desired , never to be president .

is a graduate of // Normad University of Cattle Rear .

he failed common wood work and maths subject .

he breeds alamajris all over the north because of lack of education . he can't even speak common English in English speaking country?

you are not my president .
Re: Middle-belt Group Dump Buhari And Pledge Their Support To Jonathan by Eluwilussit(m): 3:32pm On Jan 23, 2015
sammyj:
Where were this group until now, paid group setup to gather unnecessary and clueless support for the clueless one!! Abeg lets face fact on ground GBM all the way. No matter all the weapons of the clueless fashioned against the peoples general shall not prosper. Click likes in support for the peoples General!!!

Please can you tell/show us the facts on ground?
Re: Middle-belt Group Dump Buhari And Pledge Their Support To Jonathan by ogene007: 3:36pm On Jan 23, 2015
overlord29:
undecided
Difference is that late President Musa Yaradua was not an Islamic extremist like Buhari, and Christians know better than to vote in 'nationwide Sharia'. We are voting today and will continue into the future to vote in Presidents that will not alter the secularity of Nigeria. Your type and sponsors will never succeed in Islamizing our country. GEJ till 2019.
Re: Middle-belt Group Dump Buhari And Pledge Their Support To Jonathan by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 23, 2015
Pdp is fighting with all her strenght, like a dying goat!! , if i hear say buhari no win this electon, make thunder fire GEJ's left nyash!!!
jokesmaster:
Let The Online Vote Begin grin grin

Hit Like For Buhari

Hit Share For GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Middle-belt Group Dump Buhari And Pledge Their Support To Jonathan by thegoodone2(m): 3:53pm On Jan 23, 2015
GEJ will win in SS, SE and middle belt with 75% above while GMB will win in NW, NE with 75%. SW GMB 65% while GEJ is 35%. who win now?
Re: Middle-belt Group Dump Buhari And Pledge Their Support To Jonathan by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 23, 2015
GOD bless u bro, Tell them...
PassingShot:
Ok. GMB only needs 25% in that state and we are sure of at least between 40 and 50%. The calculation and permutations are not affected a bit.

When any of the following permutations change, wake me:
APC Northen States Assured:
1. Bauchi
2. Borno
3. Gombe
4. Jigawa
5. Kaduna
6. Kano
7. Katsina
8. Kebbi
9. Niger
10. Sokoto
11. Yobe
12. Zamfara
13. Adamawa
14. Kwara
15. Nassarawa
16. Taraba

APC SW States Assured
1. Lagos
2. Osun
3. Oyo
4. Ogun

APC 25% or more. APC can actually win Ondo, Kogi, Plateu and Benue.
1. Edo
2. Rivers
3. Plateau
4. Ekiti
5. Ondo
6. Imo
7. Benue
8. Kogi

IF YOU FAIL TO KNOW BY NOW THAT GEJ IS DONE AND DUSTED, PREPARE FOR HEART ATTACK

1 Like

Re: Middle-belt Group Dump Buhari And Pledge Their Support To Jonathan by bidexmat(m): 4:06pm On Jan 23, 2015
FKO81:

Very soon it will clear for your eyes not online noise, they have their interests to protect which Buhari doesn't represent.
well said. Some derailed and gullible persons will sit in one wretched corner of their house to say nonesense when the people facing the heat of the enemy knows where it's coming from. Some are jst too blind to see the handwriting on the wall. Smh

1 Like

Re: Middle-belt Group Dump Buhari And Pledge Their Support To Jonathan by VoteWisely: 4:13pm On Jan 23, 2015
Women in politics have been given more prominent roles in the current President Goodluck Jonathan administration. A large number of the federal appointees of the GEJ administration are women. They include, but are not limited to, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala; Miriam Aloma Mukhtar, Nigeria’s first female Chief Justice; Diezani Alison-Madueke; ex-aviation minister Stella Oduah, Joy Ogwu, Nigeria’s representatives at the United Nations; Sarah Jibril; and Viola Onwuliri... #VoteWisely #GEJ

Re: Middle-belt Group Dump Buhari And Pledge Their Support To Jonathan by annibro(f): 8:01pm On Jan 23, 2015
LordMecuzy:

Lol are you Idoma? lol that my mum's place shaaa. Na strong PDP zone be dat oooooh. that's y it's very hard for APC to rule Benue

Tiv is d largest tribe in benue and with d likes of Akume & Gemade, ApC will sweep benue. Idomas are d minority but becos of d influence of David Mark tru violence & rigging, dey've always had dier way but not anymore.
Re: Middle-belt Group Dump Buhari And Pledge Their Support To Jonathan by ogene007: 11:15pm On Jan 23, 2015
major466:
I said it. The terror endured by the middle belt through fulani marauders is unimaginable. Voting Buhari will be like voting the very people responsible for their calamities in recent years.
Thus, as far as the 2015 elections is concerned, the middle belt is firmly behind Goodluck Jonathan.
The sad reality for employees of the APC Lies and Propaganda Factory (ALPF), who have been trying strenuously to market their jihadist candidate, Buhari, is that the day of reckoning for all the killings, rape, burning of churches, being carried out by the Hausa/Fulani Moslems backed boko haram in the entire north, is just less than a month away. Let us quickly inform these evil men that this time around, we will not allow Buhari and his bloodthirsty, co-islamists to wreck violence after their inevitable, overwhelming defeat in the coming elections, but will ensure that he and he and his co-partners in genocide, will be consigned to the dustbin of history, where they truly belong. The threats and violence against GEJ supporters in the north plus the recent attack against GEJ on his campaigns, are nothing other than the final acts of desperation of proponents of a doomed project, or what some can describe as the final acts of a drowning man. By the grace and mercies of The Lord God Almighty, GEJ will win the elections overwhelming.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Middle-belt Group Dump Buhari And Pledge Their Support To Jonathan by jamace(m): 9:05pm On Jan 24, 2015
Buhari is outdated for modern democracy. He should go and rest after all he was head of state of nigeria at the youthful age of 41 years. Don't we have capable youths in Nigeria that people will be urging a 72 years old, sick and frail looking Buhari to become president? Even archive can not locate his academic certificate. Is that not enough evidence that Buhari is an old school?
Abeg, vote GEJ.
Re: Middle-belt Group Dump Buhari And Pledge Their Support To Jonathan by docdung: 5:16pm On Feb 02, 2015
Fool dude , u guys occupy bauchi road area only
Re: Middle-belt Group Dump Buhari And Pledge Their Support To Jonathan by docdung: 5:19pm On Feb 02, 2015
alqaeda:
DO YOU REALLY EXPECT BEROM MAN TO VOTE, IF HE DOES, WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO OGOGORO JOINTS.
DO YOU KNOW THAT IS HIS SECOND HOME.
BUT YET, HE MIGHT STILL VOTE, UNDER THE INFLUENCE, AND END UP SEEING DOUBLE.

I rather drink alcohol than to indulge in killing innocent souls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Absent At APC Lawmakers’ Peace Meeting - CHANNELS TV / Forgery Suit: Senate Issues Fresh Summon On AGF / Crackdown On Corrupt Judges: How BVN Gave Out Suspects’ Hidden Cash-the Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.