Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,305 members, 7,867,802 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 01:53 AM

Why Are Boko Haram Not Capturing Fighter Jets And War Helicopters? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Are Boko Haram Not Capturing Fighter Jets And War Helicopters? (780 Views)

Re: Anthony Okwori, A Soldier "Killed" By Boko Haram Not Dead / Breaking!shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed / Top 10 African Presidents With The Most Expensive & Classy Private Jets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Boko Haram Not Capturing Fighter Jets And War Helicopters? by seankafor(m): 8:37am On Jan 23, 2015
Since this war against insurgency started. I havnt come in any news where they capture any fighter jet or war helicopter. But yet they keep capturing armourd tanks. Apc and all kinds of armouries from our military barracks.
Is it because the sabotage in the army too much compared to that in the airforce?
Matured comments only
Re: Why Are Boko Haram Not Capturing Fighter Jets And War Helicopters? by iPopAlomo(m): 8:48am On Jan 23, 2015
No be beans to drive fighter jet...
Re: Why Are Boko Haram Not Capturing Fighter Jets And War Helicopters? by asadike(f): 9:03am On Jan 23, 2015
I think they lack d millitary training and intelligence to do that.
Re: Why Are Boko Haram Not Capturing Fighter Jets And War Helicopters? by seankafor(m): 9:28am On Jan 23, 2015
asadike:
I think they lack d millitary training and intelligence to do that.
what about sympathizers?
Re: Why Are Boko Haram Not Capturing Fighter Jets And War Helicopters? by seankafor(m): 9:29am On Jan 23, 2015
iPopAlomo:
No be beans to drive fighter jet...
sypathizers nko
Re: Why Are Boko Haram Not Capturing Fighter Jets And War Helicopters? by asadike(f): 10:13am On Jan 23, 2015
seankafor:
what about sympathizers?
dear, most boko haram sympathisers are hausa/fulani and I don't think they are too good in that area
Re: Why Are Boko Haram Not Capturing Fighter Jets And War Helicopters? by seankafor(m): 10:38am On Jan 23, 2015
asadike:
dear, most boko haram sympathisers are hausa/fulani and I don't think they are too good in that area
yes

(1) (Reply)

Mr Seun,thanks For Creating This Forum Called Nairaland.. / I Was A Victim Of Sexual Abuse And Didn’t Tell For 17 Years /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.