Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,708 members, 7,831,213 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Simple Analogy Of The Nigerian Scenario . . . By Wilson Joel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simple Analogy Of The Nigerian Scenario . . . By Wilson Joel (371 Views)

Joel Ikenya Joins APC, Dumps PDP / Stealing Is Corruption (simple Analogy By A Nairalander. / Kogi Scenario: AGF Should Head To Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simple Analogy Of The Nigerian Scenario . . . By Wilson Joel by timiralph: 11:22am On Jan 23, 2015
LET ME TELL YOU A SHORT STORY : Simple Analogy Of The Nigerian scenario . . .
So, God forbid someone woke up one morning and behold there's a dead body lying just in front of their door, not the gate now but the DOOR!!!!! How do you explain to the Law officers e.g MOPOL, ARMY or COURT OF LAW that you have no idea how the corpse got there!? Now the neighbours will label that person as a ritualist, passers by will call them a murderer, the law officials will make them a convict except the accused have a strong lawyer and favor of GOD on their side! Or else, you know the end of such story!
I pray that this will not and never ever be our portion.....
This is honestly the case of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. It's sad but true.... I am 101% sure he had so much more plans for Nigeria than what we think he has done or never done.
Unfortunately too, it's true that Nigerians are like the children of Israel just when they were delivered afresh from Egypt. They'll stone MOSES if they can! We are used to so much PAIN, IRON FISTED LEADERS and MILITARY RULERSHIP at our expense. We won't know what's up with the nation's financial reserves, there'll be no transparency, no freedom of speech or actions, no rights carried out in full and etc.... At least whilst growing up, I saw a lot of military and unjustified actions against the citizens. . . . Anyways, DEMOCRACY was carried out nicely by GEJ yet we won't see nothing good about the man at all. I'm no politician but before you kill a man, ask him why he did what he did or else his blood would hunt the land! Nigeria doesn't kinda deserve good men in leadership at least they (mostly than few) have exhibited that....You can prove me wrong though.....
QUESTION : Could it be that all of these distractions in the firm of turmoil, terrorism and Co are pure politics of some sort!?
Who could be behind these whole uprising in Nigeria!? Why must lives be lost just to prove a point!?
I do hope and pray that after February 14th, All will be WELL with Nigeria. We are all feuding and fueling all sorts of unnecessary political chaos and we don't even know it! Damn!!!! Are we trying to become Libya overnight. NIGERIANS THINK!!!!!!!!!!! Even if an OBAMA was/is your president, you will find something wrong with him IF he has to go through same level of distractions and wrath of individuals who have vested selfish interests in the wealth & prosperity of our dear truly WEALTHY nation! I can almost say that NIGERIA is the wealthiest nation in the world....almost! But we are very lost in focus, we don't think, we would rather pay someone else to think for us at our own expense..... GOD SAVE US THE NIGERIANS & NIGERIA!
Re: Simple Analogy Of The Nigerian Scenario . . . By Wilson Joel by tunshe: 3:35pm On Jan 23, 2015
Another paid agent of PDP!

Did anyone beg him to contest for Presidency having knowledge of the challenges at hand?

What we need is a solution provider and if after 6 years the report sheet isn't convincing he should give room for others.

Do you think he needs billions to campaign? He only need his good works to speak for him and not all these sponsored write ups to gain sympathy.

The ordinary man on the street is yet to feel the fresh air after his 6 years in office.

If you campaign based on roads he maintained and all sort ,I will ask you what would he have been doing in office for 6 years considering the resources available.

We thank GEJ for his effort but Nigeria need a better manager in the midst of available resources vs slow development,corruption and insecurity.

We are talking about lives of millions of people here! Have not seen the difference between the people on platform at the campaign rally and the electorates? Didn't you see the symbols of poverty?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Beware And Be Warned!!! / Cambridge University: Hausa Language Not Offered In 1961 Exams / To Reinforce Their 'soaked In Blood' Message, APC Now Parading A Baboon Dressed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.