Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,100 members, 7,825,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

"Him Who Have Ear, Let Him Hear" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Him Who Have Ear, Let Him Hear" (836 Views)

Igbokwe: If Buhari Is Indeed Sick, Let Him Proceed On Medical Leave / Robert Mugabe” Attacks Buhari: No President Usually Have Ear Infection But . / Stop Attacking Buhari Over Appointments, Let Him Do His Job – PDP Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Him Who Have Ear, Let Him Hear" by fnk: 12:18pm On Jan 23, 2015
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=758451504234438&fref=nf

I saw this video on FB and think to share it here, I normally just read and never comment on issues like this, but I just feel like sending a sound of warning to who might hear it, the video is disturbing, and my concern is about those who will fall victim of issues they know nothing about.

Violence should never be employed to show ones discontentment with the system, the truth now is that it is poor innocent people that will be killed and their properties destroyed. GEJ and GMB's children will not be on the streets of Nigeria, that is if any of them will be in the country that month, people that has no say or has never benefited from both men, will suffer it if this happens the days following Feb 14th, if GEJ wins. While I am not supporting any of them personally, I will advice any life loving southerners especially the Igbos to go to their states temporary, because they will be the ultimate victim should this happen. And with the look of things, it is going to happen, the polity is super charged now and no one can stop it.

1 Like

Re: "Him Who Have Ear, Let Him Hear" by nifemi25(m): 12:21pm On Jan 23, 2015
This is the more reason I don't like or want to join politics. Thanks for the info
Re: "Him Who Have Ear, Let Him Hear" by lilkudos(m): 12:38pm On Jan 23, 2015
Re: "Him Who Have Ear, Let Him Hear" by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 23, 2015
Threats everywhere
Vote GEJ and die
Vote Buhari and live.
Nigeria is bigger than northerners, yes Nigeria is bigger than Buhari himself so no one can intimidate GEJ supporters.
This is democracy we cannot be forced to vote an illiterate who can do Nigeria no good.
Nigeria will decide at the polls not by threats.
Re: "Him Who Have Ear, Let Him Hear" by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 23, 2015
The north can continue burning, all we know is that GEJ till 2019
Re: "Him Who Have Ear, Let Him Hear" by denko(m): 1:23pm On Jan 23, 2015
we better vote and die now than to vote for buhari and die later and our children children to continue to be slave of generals without certificate

(1) (Reply)

***Documentary On Buhari Live Right Now On AIT - 9 pm*** / Late Usman Jibrin Family Disowns Anti-buhari Documentary / Boko Haram--- A Jtf Member’s Accounts From The Theater (war Front)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.