Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Download Don Drim New Song Here Tiltled: How E Take Happen. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Download Don Drim New Song Here Tiltled: How E Take Happen. (930 Views)

New Song By Paul Hero... Tiltled Lean On Me / Download: 2face Idibia - How E GO Be Ft. Stanley Enow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download Don Drim New Song Here Tiltled: How E Take Happen. by flexdee(m): 1:05pm On Jan 23, 2015
Hello Peeps! This is just to share with You a song that I've listened to & I can't really get enough of it. It is Titled “How E Take Happen” by Don Drim.
Who's Don Drim? Don Drim is a young & very talented Artiste who hailed from Ijebu, Ogun State but was born & bred in Lagos.

Don Drim is an Artiste who believe so much in the existence of Nigeria as a Country & that's why He came out with the single Titled “How E Take Happen” in order to sensitize the public about the abnormality that has been going on in the Nigeria Social, Political & Economy space.
How E take Happen is geared towards how to sensitize some Nigerians to change their myopic thinking about the issues that bothers us collectively as a people & stand tall & be counted in order to make the right decision for the betterment of our future, so that Nigeria can be a better place for each & everyone of us.

http://www.iraptunes.com/music-don-drim-dondrim-how-e-take-happen/

(1) (Reply)

What Are Your Current Top 3 Music Tracks? / How To Register For Project Fame 9 Audition On Your Smartphone / Mtv Africa Music Awards Winners 2016: See The Complete List! - MAMA 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.