Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,906 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Why I Am Leaving Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Am Leaving Jonathan (1298 Views)

I Am Leaving IPOB / Court Stops Diezani From Leaving UK Till Next April / Why We Are Leaving Jonathan And Dickson In PDP - Kinsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Am Leaving Jonathan by Obrigardo: 1:31pm On Jan 23, 2015
I use to respect this man even believed in his ideology
but i dont think he has it in him.

The defence website defacing is just as hideous as fayose's three degrading adverts
the question is how are they pulling this off

You can see from the hideous tweet from the hacker
why single out katsina, and in election time?
Will Boko Haram do something like this?
Will Isis do a childish stunt when they are trying every means to backtrack the CIA?
They didnt respond when muslims were bombed and battered by the soldiers and police
up north?

I just wonder what he is up to

I can't be that dumb.
Then i took a retrospect and really anlyzed this man

I am not for any party, i'm leaving him and may God help you guys if he evers wins this election

4 Likes

Re: Why I Am Leaving Jonathan by temitemi1(m): 1:36pm On Jan 23, 2015
Please port... We don't need u to win election! GEJ till 2019!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Am Leaving Jonathan by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 23, 2015
Obrigardo:

The defence website defacing is just as hideous as fayose's three degrading adverts

Will Isis do a childish stunt when they are trying every means to backtrack the CIA?
They didnt respond when muslims were bombed and battered by the soldiers and police
up north?

I can't be that dumb.

I am not for any party, i'm leaving him and may God help you guys if he evers wins this election
YOU DESERVE PITY AND PLEASE GO CONSULT A DOCTOR FOR THE OVERDOSE IS AFFECTING YOU.

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Leaving Jonathan by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 23, 2015
Obrigardo:

up north?

I can't be that dumb.

YOU DESERVE PITY AND PLEASE GO CONSULT A DOCTOR FOR THE OVERDOSE IS AFFECTING YOU.

THE TRUTH IS THAT OUR PRESIDENT DON'T KNOW YOU EXIST SO YOU DON'T REALY EXIST IN HIS CAMP. JONATHAN DOES NOT NEED YOUR VOTE TO WIN.
HOWEVER, YOU CHOOSE BETWEEN LIFE(GEJ) AND DEATH(GMB).
Re: Why I Am Leaving Jonathan by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 23, 2015
My brother Obrigardo, you are a patriotic citizen. I commend your bold step, I pray God open the eyes of your ex-Colleagues in #TeamJonathan. General Muhammadu Buhari and the APC have been touring the lenght and breath of Nigeria telling Nigerians their plans and the roadmap for change, while our dear president and his boys were busy throwing unnecessary tatrums at the amiable General.We must salvage our country, Voting for #Change is a very noble cause.

Welcome, I celebrate with you. Sai Muhammadu Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Why I Am Leaving Jonathan by DeviIhimself: 1:50pm On Jan 23, 2015
barcanista:
My brother Obrigardo, you are a patriotic citizen. I commend your bold step, I pray God open the eyes of your ex-Colleagues in #TeamJonathan. General Muhammadu Buhari and the APC have been touring the lenght and breath of Nigeria telling Nigerians their plans and the roadmap for change, while our dear president and his boys were busy throwing unnecessary tatrums at the amiable General.We must salvage our country, Voting for #Change is a very noble cause.

Thunder blaster your intestine there
Foolish vagabond vulture
Re: Why I Am Leaving Jonathan by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 23, 2015
DeviIhimself:

Thunder blaster your intestine there
Foolish vagabond vulture
Mumu boy... Stop trolling. You don chop?

3 Likes

Re: Why I Am Leaving Jonathan by DeviIhimself: 1:55pm On Jan 23, 2015
barcanista:
Mumu boy... Stop trolling. You don chop?

Otu nne i
Re: Why I Am Leaving Jonathan by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 23, 2015
temitemi1:
Please port... We don't need u to win election! GEJ till 2019!!!
typical GEJ robot, instead of beggin for votes u're busy creatin enemies for ur master...eeediot

3 Likes

Re: Why I Am Leaving Jonathan by buchichukwu69: 2:48pm On Jan 23, 2015
[size=14pt]By the way issues in this election are the problems in Jonathan's government;

1.lack of electricity, water etc
2.poverty
3.unemployment
4.insecurity
5.inpunity
6.corruption

GMB till Jona return our $20 billion
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Why I Am Leaving Jonathan by buchichukwu69: 2:50pm On Jan 23, 2015
By the way issues in this election are the problems in Jonathan's government;

1.lack of electricity, water etc
2.poverty
3.unemployment
4.insecurity
5.inpunity
6.corruption

GMB till Jona return our $20 billion

2 Likes

Re: Why I Am Leaving Jonathan by egift(m): 2:58pm On Jan 23, 2015
Obrigardo:

up north?

I can't be that dumb.

While Buhari have been busy stating what his plans are, Jonathan are just busy attacking the person of Buhari. That is very wrong.

This election is about Nigerians and the challenges we face.

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Leaving Jonathan by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 23, 2015
Obrigardo:

up north?

I can't be that dumb.

Jonathan is an evil man who is ready to do anything to remain as President. This is the same stunt he did against IBB to paint IBB black by bombing Abuja in 2010. He bombed Abuja in order to get sympathy from Nigerians.

Now, Jonathan and his team went to deface Defense Ministry website to make it look like Boko haram did it and are in support of APC and Buhari.

Jonathan has failed again.

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Leaving Jonathan by egift(m): 3:10pm On Jan 23, 2015
hatbricker:
typical GEJ robot, instead of beggin for votes u're busy creatin enemies for ur master...eeediot
Jonathan's supporters believe that if they insult Nigerians hard enough we all will vote Jonathan with fear. What an insult.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Am Leaving Jonathan by doctokwus: 3:13pm On Jan 23, 2015
may God help you guys if he evers wins this election[/quote]
This same future you just saw is what many had seen earlier: another 4yrs of GEJ and people would be shedding blood on the streets.
That is y its no time to sit on the fence. The nation is on the verge of either changing course or re elect a man who is on the verge of unleashing a design not even sane to imagine.
Op ur sitting on d fence is criminal on your conscience at this point:each man/woman makes a choice b4 Feb 14 and let God judge us on that choice.The God I know cannot fault me on my own choice of GMB. Can supporters of GEJ on that day face God with that same conscience?

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Leaving Jonathan by patrickmuf(m): 3:19pm On Jan 23, 2015
Welcome on board flight air force 'Change'
Re: Why I Am Leaving Jonathan by Obrigardo: 4:37pm On Jan 23, 2015
barcanista:

Thank you for understanding

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

APC Is A Dangerous Coalition - By Pastor Tunde Bakare / Nigerian President Goodluck Jonathan To Seek One Term - BBC / Binyamin Netanyahu Wins Fourth Term As PM, According To Exit Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.