Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger (41973 Views)

In Delta, Housewife Bathes Husband’s Girlfriend With Acid / Suspected Rapist Jumps Into River Niger / Man Attacks Rival With Razor Over Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger by chimyfidel: 3:36pm On Jan 23, 2015
Wat is she doing wit another woman's husband?
Re: Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger by SailorXY: 3:36pm On Jan 23, 2015
tundeayo2020:
blood of mary. The heart of man is desperately wicked....

Indeed illiteracy is the worst disease
where in the report was it indicated that any of them is/was an illiterate undecided
Re: Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger by shaboti: 3:36pm On Jan 23, 2015
Riclord001:
a most wicked man is less wicked than d most wicked woman
oh God ur such an idįot
Re: Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger by jingh(f): 3:37pm On Jan 23, 2015
tundeayo2020:
nope, but there are so many insane people walking freely in Nigeria, no sane man or woman fit get the liver to take do this kind thing.
insane / illiterate d last time I check it means different thing
Re: Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger by Homguy(m): 3:37pm On Jan 23, 2015
akinsadeez:
very needless waste of life but the question now is; why was the husband of the woman arrested? There is nothing to show that he planned the crime with the woman or encouraged her to pour acid on his lover. Besides, threatening to marry another wife or visiting another woman is not an offence under the law. So why have they arrested him? I wonder what offence they will charge him with. Nigerian police just keep arresting people so that it wont be as if they didnt do anything about the case undecided
a dumb, illiterate, corrupt mob they are.
Re: Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger by Tonycart: 3:37pm On Jan 23, 2015
moreeni:
Lobatan! I keep saying I no fit shout! If my Bobo decides to be generous with himself by giving it to every Jane around the block, me sef go kuku leave am to further his cause. I no fit shout!

easier said than done sha
Re: Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger by kellyJames5(m): 3:39pm On Jan 23, 2015
Devil be dancing Shoki on top some women brain since the days of EVE.

1 Like

Re: Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger by jingh(f): 3:39pm On Jan 23, 2015
Onozboy:

Who is this Tadpole better crawl back to your hole
tank God am a tadpole but brainless crustaceans are not needed on a public forum like this
Re: Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger by akoma28: 3:41pm On Jan 23, 2015
that is stupidity in the highest order
Re: Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 23, 2015
Midehi:

pls what is it to be d 1st to comment on nl, wat are d benefit, i dnt understnd cos evrybody is like fightin for ds space
you wouldn't understand till you play baba ijebu
Re: Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger by sanyablaze(m): 3:49pm On Jan 23, 2015
Have you ever wondered where you can read AMAZING CHRISTIAN TESTIMONIES online. Dont look any further as we have just created www.nagod.blog.com . Its still new and will get updated the more as the days go by..Thanks

www.nagod.blog.com
Re: Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 23, 2015
funmilayoB:

it happens too in Nigeria
grin grin grin
Re: Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 23, 2015
bebe2:

grin grin

my first lol of the day.

tnk u

Because of the sensitive topic, I refused to lol or like the post
But, the post esp the bit "as fish wey she be" cracked me up.

I am sorry I am even posting this...the topic is tragic

1 Like

Re: Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger by Riclord001(m): 3:57pm On Jan 23, 2015
Creamish:

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
yeah, so true.
wishing i cud summarise opinions into quotes like this
a good quote makes a great day... thanks

1 Like

Re: Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger by Misogynist2014(m): 3:57pm On Jan 23, 2015
funmilayoB:

it happens too in Nigeria
You know next to nothing. That apart, do you actually think that woman has the right to his hard earned money? Your story is like that of an Afghan soldier who in order to safe a female British reporter rough handled her. The lady told him men don't hold women like that in Britain but instead of the man to scorn at her, he laughed and said 'we are not in America.'

If that woman had struggled to earn her money, she would have left with no qualms like Ini Edo left her husband. Under no moral right does she have right to his hard earned money, we aren't in Britain. smiley

1 Like

Re: Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger by Riclord001(m): 3:58pm On Jan 23, 2015
shaboti:
oh God ur such an idįot
am i?
Re: Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger by emmie4luv(f): 3:58pm On Jan 23, 2015
tundeayo2020:
blood of mary. The heart of man is desperately wicked....

Indeed illiteracy is the worst disease

*Modified*

so many insane people walking freely in Nigeria, Of a truth, many are mad but few are roaming
thk u @tun d truth is men on deir own are also wicked if not why will u have a comfrontation wit ur wife nd d next tin is 2 bring another girl 2 d hux. if she carry man com d hux u him go like am ? Abi she na mad woman d man nor do am anytin she just dey do any how. Its well
Re: Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger by nellykidies(f): 4:00pm On Jan 23, 2015
But to me she has no biz with d woman she attcleft but With her unfaithful hubby. Wen will women understand dis
Re: Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger by Misogynist2014(m): 4:03pm On Jan 23, 2015
akinsadeez:

Magistrate court? for what offence abi under which law? You know courts don't just take cases for fun, don't you? Except she is filing for divorce there is no other case she can take to d court. The court cannot grant an order restraining the man from visiting his lover. There is freedom of movement in d constitution. I think the woman is just unstable upstairs.

May God never let us marry a mad woman.
Amen.
Re: Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger by repogirl(f): 4:04pm On Jan 23, 2015
The woman don jump return where she from come na! Mami water spirit.
Re: Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger by Truckpusher(m): 4:04pm On Jan 23, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

lols.
Naso the d*ck dey sweet reach?
Okay, now you agree we like the d*ck, before y'all make it look like we are all 'bout the money.

It's now okay to assume that (ome of those young girls that are getting married to their ancestors (old(er) men) love their d*cks ? grin

Maybe you should read well too.

well-known (synonymous to famous) : known about by many people.

Successful : Making a lot of money (esp by being popular).

One could have fame and not have money...and vice-versa.
One could have both as well... smiley

So? I don't entirely agree that well-known and successful are synonymous.
Lol, Please whenever you want to quote me ,quote me all alone and not with some dude that doesn't know the difference between being 'famous' and being 'successful' grin tongue
Re: Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger by HopeAlive14(m): 4:05pm On Jan 23, 2015
Women are like political parties.

One wife is one political party and this is good enough.

Now imagine having two women (APC and PDP parties) in your life!

With all these brouhaha between the two parties, na kill you wan kill yourself be that o!

Let that APC, abi na PDP wife appear and answer the charges for her actions.

I wish the victim speedy recovery.

2 Likes

Re: Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger by femijck(m): 4:06pm On Jan 23, 2015
I'm so sure she 's a maami
......and I can assure you they will never find her corpse.....she's fine and gone forever....wish the rival a quick recovery
Re: Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger by Onozboy(m): 4:09pm On Jan 23, 2015
jingh:
tank God am a tadpole but brainless crustaceans are not needed on a public forum like this

..Tadpole did i post my comment on ur head

learn how to quote
cos u dont have an idea of who you are quoting
Re: Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger by sylve11: 4:11pm On Jan 23, 2015
ArchEnemy:
So what did she gain in the end? sad

Death! Is that not an admirable achievement? cool
Re: Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger by Creamish(f): 4:15pm On Jan 23, 2015
Riclord001:

yeah, so true.
wishing i cud summarise opinions into quotes like this
a good quote makes a great day... thanks

uwc smiley

2 Likes

Re: Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger by 9jatatafo(m): 4:16pm On Jan 23, 2015
The fishes in the Niger will be singing........
Song: Guess who's coming to dinnnnnnerrrr
Chorus: jealous woman
This shows how wicked and narrow mindedness of the woman. That is why bottles of beer are better than women. A bottle of beer don't jealous the other. Let the drinker drink 8 different brands, they will work together to high the drinker.

1 Like

Re: Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger by Creamish(f): 4:16pm On Jan 23, 2015
repogirl:
The woman don jump return where she from come na! Mami water spirit.

Maybe we shuld watch out for PART2.... D Mammywata Returns grin

2 Likes

Re: Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger by ArchEnemy(m): 4:17pm On Jan 23, 2015
sylve11:

Death! Is that not an admirable achievement? cool
you should ve said hell.. imagine someone engaging in such a stupid act
Re: Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 23, 2015
akinsadeez:

Magistrate court? for what offence abi under which law? You know courts don't just take cases for fun, don't you? Except she is filing for divorce there is no other case she can take to d court. The court cannot grant an order restraining the man from visiting his lover. There is freedom of movement in d constitution. I think the woman is just unstable upstairs.

May God never let us marry a mad woman.
Amen!

guy i lyk dis ur prayer cheesy grin
Re: Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger by akinsadeez(m): 4:35pm On Jan 23, 2015
stardragon:

Amen!

guy i lyk dis ur prayer cheesy grin

Bro na so nah. Me sef say amen o. Any woman that can pour acid on another woman and then jump into the river is very very mad. The husband is very lucky that she didn't kill him. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alfa Kidnaps And Rapes Dubai Returnee In Lagos, For Five Months (photo) / Customs Impounds Over 4800 Bales Of Second Hand Clothes In Yaba Market, Lagos / Police Vow To Stop 8/8 Cult Celebration In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.