Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Apc Begging For Vote From Legocians Through Phone Calls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Begging For Vote From Legocians Through Phone Calls (940 Views)

CNN Confirm Trump Buhari Phone Calls / Fayose Blasts Obasanjo For Always Begging For Political Favours / Jonathan's Drug Baron Friend Open Rice For Vote Center (pic) (2) (3) (4)

Apc Begging For Vote From Legocians Through Phone Calls by lexton(f): 2:28pm On Jan 23, 2015
ACP very eager to win this 2015 elections coming up this February, I wonder why politicians struggle, killing, cheat to win election(S)…… they even useless the lives of our youth’s endanger the future of this our great nation.
APC took to MTN to print recharge cards with the picture of their presidential candidate Mr. Buhari as the face on the recharge cards, as if that’s not a enough now they have started calling legocians on the phone to vote for them (APC).. This morning as I was preparing to go out to do my normal business I got a call from an “unknown number” at first I didn’t want to pick cause it was an “unknown caller” but I just reluctantly picked the call.. then a man greeted me and started asking me if I have my PVC, I said yes and he said if I was asked to vote for a president in Nigeria who will I vote for I said GEJ of cause who else, then he tried to bring up Bokoham stuff and all those things that will make people to disqualify GEJ I just quickly cut his long talk short and asked him the reason for the call then he opened up and said he just wanted to reason with me so that I can vote for APC, Buhari to be precise.
That APC will bring change to Nigeria and eradicate Bokoham I just told him straight that Nigeria doesn’t need their change that all we need is an improvement from GEJ’s Change/transformation agenda that’s all, then I hung up the phone.
So am just wondering why MTN would give my number to this APC pawn’s, to bother our lives with their cries…….
READ MORE:
http://staloadednaija..com/2015/01/apc-begging-for-vote-from-legocians.html

Re: Apc Begging For Vote From Legocians Through Phone Calls by SeverusSnape(m): 2:46pm On Jan 23, 2015
I'm expecting their call.
Re: Apc Begging For Vote From Legocians Through Phone Calls by ozoneamani02(m): 3:49pm On Jan 23, 2015
lexton:

ACP very eager to win this 2015 elections coming up this February, I wonder why politicians struggle, killing, cheat to win election(S)…… they even useless the lives of our youth’s endanger the future of this our great nation.
APC took to MTN to print recharge cards with the picture of their presidential candidate Mr. Buhari as the face on the recharge cards, as if that’s not a enough now they have started calling legocians on the phone to vote for them (APC).. This morning as I was preparing to go out to do my normal business I got a call from an “unknown number” at first I didn’t want to pick cause it was an “unknown caller” but I just reluctantly picked the call.. then a man greeted me and started asking me if I have my PVC, I said yes and he said if I was asked to vote for a president in Nigeria who will I vote for I said GEJ of cause who else, then he tried to bring up Bokoham stuff and all those things that will make people to disqualify GEJ I just quickly cut his long talk short and asked him the reason for the call then he opened up and said he just wanted to reason with me so that I can vote for APC, Buhari to be precise.
That APC will bring change to Nigeria and eradicate Bokoham I just told him straight that Nigeria doesn’t need their change that all we need is an improvement from GEJ’s Change/transformation agenda that’s all, then I hung up the phone.
So am just wondering why MTN would give my number to this APC pawn’s, to bother our lives with their cries…….
READ MORE:
http://staloadednaija..com/2015/01/apc-begging-for-vote-from-legocians.html
It is called "Canvassing for vote" and not 'begging'. Just shows their level of electioneering as it also happens in advanced societies.
Re: Apc Begging For Vote From Legocians Through Phone Calls by elisjini: 3:56pm On Jan 23, 2015
PDP don't need to go to MTN or any other network to ask people to vote for them because PDP has the right candidate for presidency in person of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan

Re: Apc Begging For Vote From Legocians Through Phone Calls by doctokwus: 4:25pm On Jan 23, 2015
Yet u would come out tomorrow to claim enlightened.
Vote canvassing thru phone calls and door to door visit is the most legal and modern way of meeting the electorate and letting them know about your party and why its the better party.
APC is trying to take u people into the 21st century, yet u still cling to GEJ's crude ways that will only take Nigeria back to the stone age.
Goodluck in your choice_,but I wud advice you think deep and well b4 casting your vote for GEJ.
Re: Apc Begging For Vote From Legocians Through Phone Calls by KwoiZabo(m): 4:29pm On Jan 23, 2015
doctokwus:
Yet u would come out tomorrow to claim enlightened.
Vote canvassing thru phone calls and door to door visit is the most legal and modern way of meeting the electorate and letting them know about your party and why its the better party.
APC is trying to take u people into the 21st century, yet u still cling to GEJ's crude ways that will only take Nigeria back to the stone age.
Goodluck in your choice_,but I wud advice you think deep and well b4 casting your vote for GEJ.
Na una wey bring 73 yr old man wey forge certificate dey follow modern way? SMH APC = Fraud

Re: Apc Begging For Vote From Legocians Through Phone Calls by egift(m): 4:35pm On Jan 23, 2015
The OP must have spent all his life in a village. APC all the way.
Re: Apc Begging For Vote From Legocians Through Phone Calls by clevvermind(m): 4:45pm On Jan 23, 2015
elisjini:
PDP don't need to go to MTN or any other network to ask people to vote for them because PDP has the right candidate for presidency in person of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan
na true talk be dat. Jonathan till 2019.

Re: Apc Begging For Vote From Legocians Through Phone Calls by lexton(f): 9:35pm On Jan 29, 2015
egift:
The OP must have spent all his life in a village. APC all the way.
Day are really begging and day will continue 2 beg....... Soonn day will start kneelin on d streets 2 beg folk's 2 vote!!!! Jonathan till 2019

Pro-jonathan Come Let Us Pray / When GEJ Said Owning A Jet Was Sign Of Economic Progress, I Was Ashamed- Utomi / Who Eliminated 40,000 Ghost Workers From The Fg's Payroll?