Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,264 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

A Better Way To Rig An Election! Voters Intimidation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Better Way To Rig An Election! Voters Intimidation (953 Views)

Anambra Governorship Election: Voters Registration At Onitsha South Anambra. Pic / Goodluck Jonathan As An Election Observer In Tanzania (Photos) / How To Rig An Election Akwaibom Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Better Way To Rig An Election! Voters Intimidation by pedestal82(m): 2:46pm On Jan 23, 2015
There is better way to rigg an election, not by ballot snatching or stuffin. It is called VOTERS INTIMIDATION! All u need do is kill plenty of voters in the last electin and ur on ur way!
As we speak thousands/millions of voters from the south are traveling/moving back to thier home states. There is a deadline FEB 14 ! Those that cant travel due to work, are sending thier family back home, some have even applied for thier annual leave.
Did i hear u say nobody forced them, its thier decision? I agree, its thier decision! After watching hundreds of thier ppl killed in cold blood for no reason the last time.
NOTE; These ppl registered in the states they are running away from, so will not be voting in the forthcoming elections.
Thier fears unfounded u may say. A pointer then, the president convoy was attacked the last in Bauchi.
Yes there is a better way to rig an election!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Better Way To Rig An Election! Voters Intimidation by etebefia: 2:48pm On Jan 23, 2015
@op you are on point but if the north think they can do anything and get away with it, not this time around. Violence and threats of violence will never get them to aso rock

1 Like

Re: A Better Way To Rig An Election! Voters Intimidation by Dannyset(m): 3:08pm On Jan 23, 2015
People like u are the ones instigating violence with posts like this. Anyone who want the peace and unity of this Country won't type trash like dis. If u say this people are not educated or they are fanatics, must u also use ur education to instigate violence?
Re: A Better Way To Rig An Election! Voters Intimidation by jingh(f): 3:12pm On Jan 23, 2015
I shake head for you op.
Nigeria will never be a better place if people like you exist among us
Re: A Better Way To Rig An Election! Voters Intimidation by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 23, 2015
Voting intimidation will definitely deliver NW and NE to Buhari but I believe that is where it will end.

The SS, SE and NC alliance will hold while

SW will be the battle ground. I can see Jonathan coming out on top in the South West with Lagos, Ekiti, Ondo and Oyo. APC may take Osun and Ogun

Jonathan Goodluck will be re-elected for another 4 years. Fracas will break out in the North West but will eventually die down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Better Way To Rig An Election! Voters Intimidation by EMANY01(m): 3:37pm On Jan 23, 2015
[/quote]
Dannyset:
People like u are the ones instigating violence with posts like this. Anyone who want the peace and unity of this Country won't type trash like dis. If u say this people are not educated or they are fanatics, must u also use ur education to instigate violence?

jingh:
I shake head for you op.

I have a few questions to ask.
Is there anything he (OP) said that is not true.
When did stating a truth become instigation of violence.
At what point do you decide that the truth must be spoken even under the threat of violence
At what point do you decide that a particular groups predilection for violence must be dealt with.To show that no one has monopoly of violence.

I for one have no comments to make concerning the thread as I have said all I have to say in previous posts.
Re: A Better Way To Rig An Election! Voters Intimidation by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 23, 2015
its only if u are a southerner living in the north will u understand what the OP is saying.. perhaps its a tool being used by the opposition and its working.

1 Like

Re: A Better Way To Rig An Election! Voters Intimidation by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 23, 2015
They say vote Goodluck and die
Vote buhari and live forgetting that the life of a man is in God's hands.
We can't be intimidated.

1 Like

Re: A Better Way To Rig An Election! Voters Intimidation by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 23, 2015
Jigawa State Governor, Sule Lamido has expressed disgust over what he described as the level of threat some northerners were facing for not supporting the presidential ambition of the former Head of State, General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd.)

“The fear of Buhari is the beginning of leadership failure; therefore Nigerians and the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, government must stand up to its mandate,” he said.

Lamido said this during the party’s presidential campaign in the state. He warned that the siege mentality with which people are being threatened in the north because of Buhari would backfire. He explained that any northerner who is not supporting Buhari was being threatened and seen as an infidel.
http://www.airmaxfreedom.com nike air max 95
The governor therefore said he would not be perturbed by any intimidation or name callings because of his support for the PDP because he was a democrat and would continue to promote the truth.

http://www.informationng.com/2015/01/northerners-not-supporting-buhari-are-being-threatened-lamido.html
Re: A Better Way To Rig An Election! Voters Intimidation by SeverusSnape(m): 4:00pm On Jan 23, 2015
EMANY01:

I shake head for you op.

I have a few questions to ask.
Is there anything he (OP) said that is not true.
When did stating a truth become instigation of violence.
At what point do you decide that the truth must be spoken even under the threat of violence
At what point do you decide that a particular groups predilection for violence must be dealt with.To show that no one has monopoly of violence.

I for one have no comments to make concerning the thread as I have said all I have to say in previous posts.
Just leave them, They won't understand. I'm presently in the North, and I know What's going on. All what the OP said is true. These Northerners are just heartless

(1) (Reply)

Follow Up On EKSU Students Vs Mocped Protest/riot / Bauchi Attack On Jonathan Tears PDP Apart... APC Seeks Probe / Attacks On Jonathan During Campaign Rally Fresh Fight Begins In The Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.