Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,769 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Don't Marry Because All Your Friends Are Getting Married. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don't Marry Because All Your Friends Are Getting Married. (1021 Views)

Iyanya: I Regret Not Getting Married Before Becoming Famous / Ladies Are Getting Mad O - See Me See Fashion - This Is Madness / Toke Makinwa Supports Pastor Adeboye, Says Don't Marry A Man Without A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Marry Because All Your Friends Are Getting Married. by adolphusberit(m): 2:56pm On Jan 23, 2015
Don't marry for sex, don't marry because you are of age.
don't marry because you are getting old,
don't marry because you are lonely, don't marry because you need someone to support you
financially, don't marry because you mistakenly got pregnant.
don't marry because you don't want to lose the person, don't marry because of family pressures, don't marry because you like the idea of marriage and admire every wedding gown you see.
don't marry because all your friends are getting married.
But get married because you are in love, get married cos he or she is your best friend and when that love is no more , he or she can still make u smile...
Re: Don't Marry Because All Your Friends Are Getting Married. by blemon44(m): 2:59pm On Jan 23, 2015
but love does not really work out again

cos 95% of the women are after money and power
Re: Don't Marry Because All Your Friends Are Getting Married. by Dlionsheart: 3:05pm On Jan 23, 2015
SECONDED!!!

Right on point but I think this should move to romance section
Re: Don't Marry Because All Your Friends Are Getting Married. by Skillfullulu(m): 5:12pm On Jan 23, 2015
Those that marry for these reasons ended up in married.

(1) (Reply)

2face Idibia Confesses, The Brother I Long To Watch / Ik Ogbonna's Girlfriend, Sonia, Dishes Relationship Advice To Ladies / [FUNNY] Watch Starboy Wizkid Ayo Balogun Mad Freestyle That Will Make You Laugh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.