Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,940 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Step 3 Of 4 About To Be Conclude (Ribadu Posibly Dismissed From Police) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Step 3 Of 4 About To Be Conclude (Ribadu Posibly Dismissed From Police) (704 Views)

Atiku: 3 Of My Daughters Are Getting Married Today / 13 Ex-Militants Dismissed From Lufthansa Pilot Training School In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Step 3 Of 4 About To Be Conclude (Ribadu Posibly Dismissed From Police) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 23, 2008
DEVELOPING STORY: Nuhu Ribadu Dismissed from the Police Force by the PSC.

Last View on Tue 23rd December, 2008
Last Modified on Tue 23rd December, 2008 7:53:57 am
Author: Posted by Admin Sahara
The Nigerian Police Service Commission (PSC) has dismissed former Economic and Financial Crimes Commission chairman, Nuhu Ribadu from the Nigerian police force.

The PSC headed by a retired police officer, Parry Osanyande took the decision after a marathon meeting of the commission.
SaharaReporters could not confirm officially from the spokesperson to the commission, Ms. Comfort Obi as she didd not reply to inquiries by phone.
www.saharareporters.com

1. You will be sacked from EFCC
2. You will be demoted in the Police
3. You will be dismissed from the police
4. You will be jailed or killed

All are threats from Ibori to Ribadu
Re: Step 3 Of 4 About To Be Conclude (Ribadu Posibly Dismissed From Police) by chidichris(m): 4:06pm On Dec 23, 2008
wow! if worshiping human beings is ideal, then i will worship ibori. for man that says things and they come to pass. what a wonderful man. at least, nigerians now know that the life of ribadu is in the hands of Ibori so whatsoever he so wished to do with it, he will do. pls ibori do not use ribadu as ur xmas goat.

@poster,
i have known you to be one of the most ritarded fools parading in this forum called nairaland.

who brought in yar adua? ibori
who made obj president? ibori
who stopped the third term? ibori
who brought in ribadu? ibori
who sacked ribadu? ibori
who promoted ribadu without the consent of the police force? ibori
who sent ribadu back to school? ibori
who denied him graduation? ibori
who employ ribadu? ibori
under which law is ribadu surposed to be working? ibori's
who invited ribadu for questioning? ibori
who asked ribadu not to honour invitation? ibori
who asked ribadu to take the police, the ag of the federation and efcc to court? ibori

you told me that i do not have objective in my writtings and that i type like little children and now that you v typed like an adult?

if you have primary six result, you would have known before today that as long as you are employed by the police or anyother institution, you are under their rules and regulations. your big friend refused to understand that obj is gone and that his powers were uncostitutional. he was acting on the obasanjo's constitution and shld have known that the power was no more in existance .
he was under that influence that he wanted to take africa to court. when he now knew what he was doing, he withdrew his court cases. imagine such ant taking nigeria to court. wow, he was going to take aso rock to court.
i learnt he was demoted and posted to edo state so that ibori will norture him in his own ways.

big fool, before u post anyother nonesense here, you have to be careful is not just that the forum is free.
Re: Step 3 Of 4 About To Be Conclude (Ribadu Posibly Dismissed From Police) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 23, 2008
After calling me a fool, it would have been nice to make sense in your post

Read your post again and tell me what ur point is
Re: Step 3 Of 4 About To Be Conclude (Ribadu Posibly Dismissed From Police) by Muza(m): 4:22pm On Dec 23, 2008
the power drunk cop is now sober grin
Re: Step 3 Of 4 About To Be Conclude (Ribadu Posibly Dismissed From Police) by chidichris(m): 7:03pm On Dec 23, 2008
the power drunk cop is now sober

at least muza has objective and you can see that above.

once mr nigeria is now behaving like a baby. the rich also cry.

this reminds me on that day when the almighty sadam was walking down the lane with the hangs men in a low level standard.

there is a male lizard always behaving like the streets are for him alone but when\ever you catch that lizard, the colour will change immediately like the normal once.

a couple of months back, he was in every news telling nigerians that certain citizens are criminals not minding what the constitution says. every individual is innocent until a law court proves otherwise.

i was looking at a man who overlooks the likes of bode george, tonny annenih, obj, any uba, adedibu who re operating at federal levels only to tell us that our problems are kalu, ibori and alams.

many got disappointed on his inability to arrest Mrs Etteh on the day of her impeachment like he did to alams. why didn't he ribadu humiliate iyabo obasanjo like he did to alams.

you are of a failed generation.

your ribadu and his group are powerful but there is a God that is greater than them all.

(1) (Reply)

China: A Role Model To All Nations / 2009: A Challenging Year Ahead / Police Forces Teenager To Abort 7 Months Old Pregnancy : At Gunpoints

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.