Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

With The Saga Of School Certificate Gone, What Next Will PDP Ask From GMB?? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / With The Saga Of School Certificate Gone, What Next Will PDP Ask From GMB?? (750 Views)

(pic)when Your Children Reminds You Of School Resumption(school Fees) / Photo: When You Catch The Rat That Ate Your Certificate / GEJ And GMB Photoshopped As Women (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

With The Saga Of School Certificate Gone, What Next Will PDP Ask From GMB?? by HrtBrkSteve(m): 4:06pm On Jan 23, 2015
Well, to me I want them to ask for his school uniforms as at then and his sandals. Lool...what about you?
Re: With The Saga Of School Certificate Gone, What Next Will PDP Ask From GMB?? by DaJulee(f): 4:16pm On Jan 23, 2015
How is it gone?

WHAT I, FANI KAYODE AND OTHER NIGERIANS WANTS FROM GEN BUHARI

As for me, I and Myself, we know no much about law, We know no much about lawsuit, we know no much about court proceedings, but we know that Fani Kayode knows what happens when a criminal reports himself/herself to law enforcement agency: Fani Kayode said "Such an individual will serve a lesser punishment as a reason of his/her sincerity to have reported himself/herself to law enforcement agency".

This revelation came as a result of the fact that Gen Buhari, the APC presidential candidate is an expected PRISON CANDIDATE. This, he cannot escape, having LIED, DECIEVED, ROBBED, and his attempting SUICIDE.

Consider the following:
1. Gen Buhari has LIED against the military for being in possession of his certificate.
2. Gen Buhari has DECIEVED INEC three golden times, contesting without WASC certificate (2003, 2007, 2011, Now 2015, but caught red handed).
3. Gen Muhammedu Buhari has willfully ROBBED a statement of result which rightly belongs to one Muhammad Buhari.
4. The decision of Gen Buhari to contest the 2015 presidential election is seen as a SUICIDAL attempt, and it is called self-slaughter. It is indeed shocking for a man of 76 years with poor health condition to wishing to contest for president of this great country.

TO AVOID MAKING THE NORTH LOSS 2019 PREIDENTIAL BIDE, TO AVOID BEING ARRESTED AND CHARGED TO COURT, TO AVOID BEING GIVEN A GREAT PUNISHMENT WITH HARD LABOUR,
TO AVOID WHAT HAPPENED IN NINETEEN 2012 TO REPEAT IT SELF: HE SHOULD DO HIMSELF, APC, THE NORTH, AND NIGERIA THE SIMPLE FAVOUR OF REPORTING HIMSELF TO THE POLICE OR OTHER LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES.

THIS IS A CALL TO SELF-JUSTICE! A CALL TO FIGTHING CORRUPTION!
A CALL TO SAVE THE NORTHERN 2019 PREIDENTIAL BIDE!
AND A CALL TO SAVE NIGERIA FROM THE USUAL NORTH-EAST DESTINY!

I THEREFORE CALL ON ALL NIGERIANS TO JOIN ME IN THIS CALL.
NOT FORGETING TO VOTE FOR THE ONLY QUALIFIED MAN STANDING: GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN.

Long Live Nigeria!
Long Live PDP!
Long Live GEJ!
Short Live apc
Re: With The Saga Of School Certificate Gone, What Next Will PDP Ask From GMB?? by feeekey(f): 10:05pm On Jan 23, 2015
Anoda PDP on d loose campainin even in d jokes section SMH

(1) (Reply)

3 Things U Can't Do Lmao / ACN Funniest Head Butt! / My Street Dogs Are They Behaving Normally???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.