Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Man Allegedly Takes Dead Mum’s Body To The Bank To Withdraw Money In Her Name - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Allegedly Takes Dead Mum’s Body To The Bank To Withdraw Money In Her Name (643 Views)

Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money / Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC / Man Allegedly Takes Dead Mum's Body To The Bank To Withdraw Money In Her Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Allegedly Takes Dead Mum’s Body To The Bank To Withdraw Money In Her Name by WizPrince1(m): 4:32pm On Jan 23, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-XRr8joxNxEo/VMJXWoR9FaI/AAAAAAAAC0g/TZlk7WGrZ1A/s1600/man.jpg[/img]

A man has been accused of taking his dead mum’s body to a bank in a wheelchair to make a cash withdrawal in her name.

David Vanzo is being investigated for ‘elderly neglect and financial exploitation’ of his mum following the alleged incident.
He is alleged to have withdrawn $850 in his mother’s name.

Mirror Uksays His mother, Caryl Vanzo, reportedly died two weeks ago, just before her 91st birthday.
Detectives are investigating whether he brought his mother to the bank to make a withdrawal…seven hours before he reported her death.

A police search warrant reportedly quoted staff at the bank who said Mrs Vanzo “did not move” and that they “couldn’t tell if she was breathing.”
A police search warrant reportedly quoted staff at the bank who said Mrs Vanzo “did not move” and that they “couldn’t tell if she was breathing.”
“My mother and I had an agreement,” David Vanzo told Fox 9 news. “I took care of my mum for years, I’m the good guy here, not the bad guy.”

When officers visited the Vanzo’s home, they were reportedly ‘overwhelmed’ by the stench of urine and faeces.

The cops arrested David Vanzo for elderly neglect after finding his mum in bed wearing boots allegedl covered in faeces.

Source: http://primetweets.com/e/man-allegedly-takes-dead-mums-body-to-the-bank-to-withdraw-money-in-her-name/
Re: Man Allegedly Takes Dead Mum’s Body To The Bank To Withdraw Money In Her Name by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 23, 2015
sharp ni99a!! grin
Re: Man Allegedly Takes Dead Mum’s Body To The Bank To Withdraw Money In Her Name by mifavour(f): 5:01pm On Jan 23, 2015
These white people sef

(1) (Reply)

[b] Jonathan Alleged To Be Behind Plot To Postpone Election [/b] / Israeli Soldiers Injured In Hezbollah Missile Attack / Lies About AIT/GEJ Propaganda Documentary Of Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.