Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,254 members, 7,811,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

My People Are Useless,my People Are Senseless ,my People Are Indisciplined -buha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My People Are Useless,my People Are Senseless ,my People Are Indisciplined -buha (4689 Views)

Buhari: “my People Are Useless, My Pple Are Senseless, My Pple Are Indiscipline” / Buhari: “my People Are Useless, My People Are Senseless, My People Are Indiscipl / Buhari:“my People Are Useless,my People Are Senseless,my People Are Indiscipline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My People Are Useless,my People Are Senseless ,my People Are Indisciplined -buha by mrborntodoit: 5:16pm On Jan 23, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEMLFwBxrzI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

So after Buhari assaulted and insullted Nigerians between 1983-1985,will you will still blindly vote him as president ?

1 Like

Re: My People Are Useless,my People Are Senseless ,my People Are Indisciplined -buha by dunkem21(m): 5:17pm On Jan 23, 2015
Hian.
Re: My People Are Useless,my People Are Senseless ,my People Are Indisciplined -buha by jamex93(m): 5:18pm On Jan 23, 2015
he said his ppl , meaning all APC members

8 Likes

Re: My People Are Useless,my People Are Senseless ,my People Are Indisciplined -buha by KINGTELLER: 5:18pm On Jan 23, 2015
If I have the spirit of forgiveness.. I will forget the past and vote for him

4 Likes

Re: My People Are Useless,my People Are Senseless ,my People Are Indisciplined -buha by hushmail: 5:41pm On Jan 23, 2015
all these pple for NL shouting kai buhari,

hope you dont complain when the dictator bans internet,

a leopard never sheds its spots

buhari has muzzled the press before, this time around, the internet will

not be spared.

buhari is a dictator pure and simple

FAILBUHARI

8 Likes

Re: My People Are Useless,my People Are Senseless ,my People Are Indisciplined -buha by engrtee(f): 5:45pm On Jan 23, 2015
KINGTELLER:

will you forgive a rapist,who keeps raping you daily?who hasnt acknowledged that raping is wrong,isnt sorry for raping you and promises to continue raping you?

3 Likes

Re: My People Are Useless,my People Are Senseless ,my People Are Indisciplined -buha by mrborntodoit: 7:04pm On Jan 23, 2015
hushmail:
all these pple for NL shouting kai buhari,

hope you dont complain when the dictator bans internet,

a leopard never sheds its spots

buhari has muzzled the press before, this time around, the internet will

not be spared.

buhari is a dictator pure and simple

FAILBUHARI

You mean Buhari will bring back his anti-press / anti-freedom of speech laws?
Re: My People Are Useless,my People Are Senseless ,my People Are Indisciplined -buha by mrborntodoit: 7:05pm On Jan 23, 2015
engrtee:

will you forgive a rapist,who keeps raping you daily?who hasnt acknowledged that raping is wrong,isnt sorry for raping you and promises to continue raping you?

1000likes
Re: My People Are Useless,my People Are Senseless ,my People Are Indisciplined -buha by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:08pm On Jan 23, 2015
mrborntodoit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEMLFwBxrzI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

So after Buhari assaulted and insullted Nigerians between 1983-1985,will you will still blindly vote him as president ?
let's try this: you people are senseless, you people are idiotts...

You mean after Jonathan plunged the nation into debt, failed in almoat all sectors as strikes are the order of the day, after he chop anyhow without anany regards for the masses, embraces corruption so glaring and openly, una go still vote for him?
Re: My People Are Useless,my People Are Senseless ,my People Are Indisciplined -buha by mrborntodoit: 7:10pm On Jan 23, 2015
midolian:
Let buhari slaughter my parents..I ll pick him ahead of any other aspirant @ ds point in time...

So try harder, m not moved @ all

You can't be serious,I'm sure you didn't think before you typed.

Ask Seun Anikulapo-kuti how he feels about Buhari. Mind you,seun only lost his dad to what people described as illness but for the simple fact that he was jailed under Buhari's regime created a hole in his records .
Re: My People Are Useless,my People Are Senseless ,my People Are Indisciplined -buha by mrborntodoit: 7:13pm On Jan 23, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:

You mean after Jonathan plunged the nation into debt, failed in almoat all sectors as strikes are the order of the day, after he chop anyhow without anany regards for the masses, embraces corruption so glaring and openly, una go still vote for him?

Oga ade,have you eaten?

Meanwhile, I will advice you to bring up your arguments intelligently rather than empty accusations that has nothing to do with reality

6 Likes

Re: My People Are Useless,my People Are Senseless ,my People Are Indisciplined -buha by talktimi(m): 7:19pm On Jan 23, 2015
I can never vote an animal in human skin lailai grin

3 Likes

Re: My People Are Useless,my People Are Senseless ,my People Are Indisciplined -buha by kay1one(m): 7:29pm On Jan 23, 2015
KINGTELLER:

You are from chad!

1 Like

Re: My People Are Useless,my People Are Senseless ,my People Are Indisciplined -buha by kay1one(m): 7:31pm On Jan 23, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:

Even bus conductors today are corrupt! But you still patronise them at least once in a while!

1 Like

Re: My People Are Useless,my People Are Senseless ,my People Are Indisciplined -buha by mrborntodoit: 7:36pm On Jan 23, 2015
kay1one:

Even bus conductors today are corrupt! But you still patronise them at least once in a while!
grin
Re: My People Are Useless,my People Are Senseless ,my People Are Indisciplined -buha by hushmail: 9:21pm On Jan 23, 2015
mrborntodoit:

You mean Buhari will bring back his anti-press / anti-freedom of speech laws?

you just said it all, some pple really dont know that the use of internet can be

restricted. the Chinese are doing it in some form now. I see it happening in 9ja if that

dictator happens to take over power.

3 Likes

Re: My People Are Useless,my People Are Senseless ,my People Are Indisciplined -buha by KINGTELLER: 9:22pm On Jan 23, 2015
kay1one:

You are from chad!
While you are from Seme!
Re: My People Are Useless,my People Are Senseless ,my People Are Indisciplined -buha by KINGTELLER: 9:26pm On Jan 23, 2015
engrtee:

will you forgive a rapist,who keeps raping you daily?who hasnt acknowledged that raping ijs wrong,isnt sorry for raping you and promises to continue raping you?

No on the bolded

1 Like

Re: My People Are Useless,my People Are Senseless ,my People Are Indisciplined -buha by mrborntodoit: 9:28pm On Jan 23, 2015
hushmail:

you just said it all, some pple really dont know that the use of internet can be

restricted. the Chinese are doing it in some form now. I see it happening in 9ja if that

dictator happens to take over power.

I understand that some social networks are currently banned in china and that their Internet service provider (ISP ) is closely monitored by the government but do you think in this democratic rule, that Buhari would subject himself to that?
Re: My People Are Useless,my People Are Senseless ,my People Are Indisciplined -buha by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:09am On Jan 24, 2015
mrborntodoit:

Oga ade,have you eaten?

Meanwhile, I will advice you to bring up your arguments intelligently rather than empty accusations that has nothing to do with reality
sometimes people try to sound intelligent, but because you cannot give wot you do not posses, it is always a case of wasted effort...

Where are empty accusations?
Havevubtaken ur drugs today?
Re: My People Are Useless,my People Are Senseless ,my People Are Indisciplined -buha by walemoney007(m): 8:04am On Jan 24, 2015
engrtee:

mtchewww...a lot of us hav made up our mind to vote out d clueless one by Votin for GMB com feb14 2015.
Re: My People Are Useless,my People Are Senseless ,my People Are Indisciplined -buha by johnmartus(m): 8:10am On Jan 24, 2015
Whalai buhari ni
Sai buhar
Re: My People Are Useless,my People Are Senseless ,my People Are Indisciplined -buha by mrborntodoit: 10:55am On Jan 24, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
sometimes people try to sound intelligent, but because you cannot give wot you do not posses, it is always a case of wasted effort...

Where are empty accusations?
Havevubtaken ur drugs today?

Sounding intelligent seems to be what you know how to do best. Dude , get a real life and buzz off my way angry

2 Likes

Re: My People Are Useless,my People Are Senseless ,my People Are Indisciplined -buha by Dejohnbull: 12:07pm On Jan 24, 2015
Animal in human skin,,. Animal dey wear agbada,,. Animal dey put on tie o,,. Animal dey put on suiteu,,... Animal can't dash us human right,,. Human right na my property,,... Beast of no nation' ebekebe na bad soceity..... Fela lives on. Buhari hide ur face in shame animal in human skin.

1 Like

Re: My People Are Useless,my People Are Senseless ,my People Are Indisciplined -buha by Borderless: 1:17pm On Jan 24, 2015
midolian:
Let buhari slaughter my parents..I ll pick him ahead of any other aspirant @ ds point in time...

So try harder, m not moved @ all

Is that what your parents are worth to you? You're entitled to your opinions o but that was quite senseless. Your parents deserve better.

2 Likes

Re: My People Are Useless,my People Are Senseless ,my People Are Indisciplined -buha by midolian(m): 1:43pm On Jan 24, 2015
Borderless:

Is that what your parents are worth to you? You're entitled to your opinions o but that was quite senseless. Your parents deserve better.
that moment you tell a girl "I can die for you"..it doesn't really mean u r indeed, ready to lay down your life for her. Its only a way of saying hw much u luv her
Re: My People Are Useless,my People Are Senseless ,my People Are Indisciplined -buha by jamace(m): 7:17pm On Jan 24, 2015
Buhari is finished. No more military might. This is democracy and Buhari will surely be humiliated.
Re: My People Are Useless,my People Are Senseless ,my People Are Indisciplined -buha by mrborntodoit: 10:41pm On Jan 24, 2015
jamace:
Buhari is finished. No more military might. This is democracy and Buhari will surely be humiliated.

I agree with you but do you know why he insist on grabbing the highest office in the country even after his dictatorship during the military era?
Re: My People Are Useless,my People Are Senseless ,my People Are Indisciplined -buha by maclatunji: 11:01pm On Jan 24, 2015
I can understand the frustration that led Buhari to make that statement. Over 30 years later, I agree with him in part. Too many clueless people in Nigeria.
Re: My People Are Useless,my People Are Senseless ,my People Are Indisciplined -buha by mrborntodoit: 11:12pm On Jan 24, 2015
maclatunji:
I can understand the frustration that led Buhari to make that statement. Over 30 years later, I agree with him in part. Too many clueless people in Nigeria.

Including you? How can you call the people you love names in the united nations ?

Being a general doesn't give him the right to generalize

1 Like

Re: My People Are Useless,my People Are Senseless ,my People Are Indisciplined -buha by maclatunji: 11:21pm On Jan 24, 2015
mrborntodoit:

Including you? How can you call the people you love names in the united nations ?

Being a general doesn't give him the right to generalize

Hehehehe, he made a wrong statement. However, you can see where he is coming from.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 People That Will Hide In Shame When Gej Wins / Yoruba People Truly Blessed / Muslims Converting To Christianity After ISIS Atrocities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.