Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,152 members, 7,835,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Reasons Behind JAMB Failure In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Reasons Behind JAMB Failure In Nigeria (658 Views)

Mass Failure In 2017 Jamb The Senate Should Do Something About It / Hope After Jamb Failure !!! / The Reason Behind JAMB Massive Failure Revealed - MUST READ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Behind JAMB Failure In Nigeria by coolchris(m): 5:42pm On Jan 23, 2015
It is not an unknown fact that some Nigerian students after their jamb examination will end up scoring zero over 400 ( 0.00/400.00). Last two years when i wrote my first Jamb examination, i had this feeling that i am going to smash the exam with a high grade like at least 350 over 400 but finally i found myself scoring 179 over 400, poor me right i guess

But i thank Baba God for even making me see my score. Some of my colleagues didn,t even see any thing called grade talk more of scoring 0 over 400, i will share some tipz and reason why i failed my examination and also from survey why many students also failed ,

Here are the 10 Reasons why Nigerian students fail Jamb:

1: Fear

According to H.P. Lovecraft, Supernatural Horror in Literature , He said that “The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown” , Seriously speaking, i was afraid then , the fear of Jamb made me to think if i was going into Do or Die Affair. i could also remember vividly that very day of the examination it took me about 10 minutes before i could even start shading some answer all because i was afraid to even start somewhere. Fear contributed to my failure .So my fellow students, Be bold , courageous and never you think of failure in your jamb examination. Jamb is just like a normal examination but very tricky….

2: Jamb Syllabus

It might sound funny but i bet you, Jamb follow some syllabus topics in setting up their examination questions, Then i was busy going to extra moral class , thinking i will grab everything within 3 months. but i was disappointed when i got into the examination hall . So i advice all students that will be sitting for Jamb 2014 to at least get tips about all the topics jamb listed in their syllabus.To get the jamb syllabus Visit here;

3: Power of Jamb Past-Question

My dear never neglect the power of past question papers. They reveal some tips and sample questions on what you will be facing in your examination. After the examination that day, some of my friends that finished about 4 years jamb past questions papers told me that about 20 questions each came out from jamb past questions. i was shocked but No second chance for an amendment.. So start now to practice some jamb past question. MyeduNigeria will be lunching a service soon that will help all jambites to practice questions in more convenient medium.

Information is power. Learn how to follow educational website like ours and other for latest updates and advice about your career. We at MyeduNigeria serves as a guide to all Nigeria students, We are here to help. Always feel free to contact us for any question regarding your academics, but sometimes we normally do not reply some students without a tangible question or Query.

Article Source : http://myedu.ng/support/10-reasons-why-nigerian-students-fail-jamb-examination/

1 Like

Re: Reasons Behind JAMB Failure In Nigeria by killercute16(m): 6:23pm On Jan 23, 2015
I love this your advertising strategy,its perfect.
grin
*BACK TO TOPIC
All these point are as true as the Holy bible...JAMBITOES take note.
Re: Reasons Behind JAMB Failure In Nigeria by dtc2k(m): 10:55pm On Jan 23, 2015
Upgrade your computer skills-You can learn and know how to use the latest computer applications like Microsoft Office 2013 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, Publisher, Project etc.), AutoCAD, CorelDraw, Computer Engineering, Internet, and lots more……
Be empowered with computer skills to compete anywhere in the world, irrespective of your background or profession @ Divine Touch Computer Training School….. your pocket friendly computer training center.
Location: 3 Bella Close, Quarry Road, turning after Seliat Agbaje Central Mosque before Living Faith Church Word Wide (Winners’ Church Abeokuta) for those coming from Panseke or Post Office Area and the turning after Living Faith Church Word Wide (Winners’ Church Abeokuta) before Seliat Agbaje Central Mosque for those coming from Quarry (Agbe-Loba).
Visit us today or text for further inquiries: 08179409183, 08039408822, and 08088387338

(1) (Reply)

Unilag And U. I Cbt Post Ume Test / Attend The Unfair Advantage, A Free Corporate Training In Lagos / Need Help On International Free Tuition Univerisities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.