Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

AGRIFEST 2015: Jonathan Okays N26 Billion For 2015 Dry Season Farming (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AGRIFEST 2015: Jonathan Okays N26 Billion For 2015 Dry Season Farming (Photos) (13485 Views)

Jonathan Okays Sanusi As Supreme Court Justice / Jonathan Okays Oil Jobs For Tompolo, Fasehun, Others / Jonathan Okays Oil Jobs For Tompolo, Fasehun, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AGRIFEST 2015: Jonathan Okays N26 Billion For 2015 Dry Season Farming (Photos) by nigerianvenom(m): 9:35pm On Jan 23, 2015
Donmarrius:
Buhari should av' joined other farmers,and boast our economy.he should av' applied for loan,and am sure Gej will grant him a special loan,so that he can increase his cows from 150 it use to be for the past years,to at least 300,and employ his fulani brothers,instead of all these weepings and shames
Re: AGRIFEST 2015: Jonathan Okays N26 Billion For 2015 Dry Season Farming (Photos) by cougar712(m): 9:35pm On Jan 23, 2015
After all is we Nigerian money. Government will continue...............No to jonaTAN

SAI BUHARI

1 Like

Re: AGRIFEST 2015: Jonathan Okays N26 Billion For 2015 Dry Season Farming (Photos) by bomee(m): 9:44pm On Jan 23, 2015
bosteps:
Guy, u see d one chance wey u for enter?

My homie was almost going to abandon his thriving, self financed, budding catfish processing business to attend this crap of a propaganda.

Gej govt. mobilizing hard working, self motivated, young Nigerians for peanuts and empty promises to adorn his campaign after whacking the bulk of the money claimed to be invested in agriculture.

Mchew, Thank God he didn't attend.
Thank God i didnt attend. Heard they gave them a paltry sum of 10k. This govt is all about distributing peanuts, no solid agricultural reforms on ground. its all about re election but we cant be decieved.

3 Likes

Re: AGRIFEST 2015: Jonathan Okays N26 Billion For 2015 Dry Season Farming (Photos) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 23, 2015
I like it
Re: AGRIFEST 2015: Jonathan Okays N26 Billion For 2015 Dry Season Farming (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:59pm On Jan 23, 2015
Donmarrius:
Buhari should av' joined other farmers,and boast our economy.he should av' applied for loan,and am sure Gej will grant him a special loan,so that he can increase his cows from 150 it use to be for the past years,to at least 300,and employ his fulani brothers,instead of all these weepings and shames

Olodo, if you have to be sarcastic you could at least try to do it under the correct subject/matter; the programme is for DRY SEASON FARMING not CATTLE REARING - shey you know the difference.

1 Like

Re: AGRIFEST 2015: Jonathan Okays N26 Billion For 2015 Dry Season Farming (Photos) by ogdada: 10:00pm On Jan 23, 2015
90% of the money goes to corruption.
Re: AGRIFEST 2015: Jonathan Okays N26 Billion For 2015 Dry Season Farming (Photos) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 23, 2015
uncle005:
That is the biggest fallacy of the millennium, approved 26b for which farmers, who and who will benefits from the money? Was there any structure or template on ground for any farming system? Nigeria and the present administration i know does not have any such plan. That is strategy to get fund for his election, all hands should be on desk to monitor that money oo, my advice

A lot of nigerians like this thing above will always see white, but will never accept that its white; ðεƔ are always die-hard pessimists and even when things are changing for the better, their evil minds never want to see progress, even when the progress is smiling right in front of their miserable faces.

Sir., if you want your life to change for the better, pls stop being an evil minded negativist and pessimist, people like u never go far in life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AGRIFEST 2015: Jonathan Okays N26 Billion For 2015 Dry Season Farming (Photos) by melvin0004(m): 10:07pm On Jan 23, 2015
MEILYN:
Hope this will reflect on the masses?

Election is near, Mr President is bribing everybody to vote for him. 6Years and so little to brag about? He is now doing rush rush work to deceive the gullible.

If Ebele likes let him give me the 21billion donated for his campaign. He won't get my vote.
stop dis childish attitude n grow up . appreciate gud things so gud can come ur way
Re: AGRIFEST 2015: Jonathan Okays N26 Billion For 2015 Dry Season Farming (Photos) by tempest69: 10:15pm On Jan 23, 2015
ceo4eva:
Farmers hailing President Jonathan at AGRIFEST 2015 in Abuja today
hahahahaha funny! See this hwoman for finance ministry, some of those abuja Ashs done turn farmer overnight. grin grin grin
E be like say na night farmers oooo hehehehehehe. This OTUEKE MAN..............

1 Like

Re: AGRIFEST 2015: Jonathan Okays N26 Billion For 2015 Dry Season Farming (Photos) by micrep3030(m): 10:19pm On Jan 23, 2015
Thevtruth is DAT what has been damaged for decade can not be repear in 6 years believe me it is easy to destroy but not easy to build for me n my household we will vote for goodluck
Re: AGRIFEST 2015: Jonathan Okays N26 Billion For 2015 Dry Season Farming (Photos) by micrep3030(m): 10:22pm On Jan 23, 2015
Am able to talk 2 ppl down today I made them understand DAT d reason y they sud vote for gej n one of them went home n talk to the mother that believe gej is not OK for president but now d woman said AM VOTING FOR JONA

2 Likes

Re: AGRIFEST 2015: Jonathan Okays N26 Billion For 2015 Dry Season Farming (Photos) by Longeria(m): 10:24pm On Jan 23, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
When a king has good counselors, his reign is peaceful.
If jonathan have good people surrounding him, nigeria will be peaceful. But people surrounding him are giving him clueless opinion like "telling him to increase fuel price to 127# per litre if he was reelected" or "telling him to impeach fayemi and replace him with tout fayose" or "telling him to sack sanusi and replace him with clueless godwin emefiele"and other clueless opinions. People like askari dokubo, doyin okupe, fayose, femi fani kayode, his wife dame patience(worst of them all etc) are the ones giving him the clueless opinions. Instead of people like obasanjo, fashola, aregbesola, osinbajo.
I have already decided to vote for change.
So to your mind only yoruba people get sense abi?
Now I know that you people hate Jonathan for nothing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AGRIFEST 2015: Jonathan Okays N26 Billion For 2015 Dry Season Farming (Photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 10:37pm On Jan 23, 2015
Agriculture is the basis for self-sustenance. There's no way any nation that can't feed itself can develop. A hungry man doesn't reason well. If you look at the most stable economies, you will see that they produce most of their food. Not buy.

If GEJ is really doing all I read, only idiots will be against such a man. This is change. Positive change. Not oluwole change. Please Nigerians, let's give Jona a chance. 4 mores years is nothing in the life of a nation. Only greedy politicians wanna grab power by all means.

APC should use the time and plan on how to improve on what's on ground and not tear down and take us backward.

Buhari is change but negative change. It's not what we need right now. We need some continuity. We need peace and love. Not all this hate everywhere.
Re: AGRIFEST 2015: Jonathan Okays N26 Billion For 2015 Dry Season Farming (Photos) by Sajio(m): 10:37pm On Jan 23, 2015
A big Thanks to Gej.... I saw ur handwork in Agriculture!! U doing Great.. In the Power sector! u'v laid a very good foundation in no distance tym it will start yielding fruit.. In our airports! U doing marvellously well even Ameachi confirmed it in US when he was interviewed last yr.. on our road... perfectly good... I can now drive from delta to Lagos within 3hrs.. railway too, u try.. but I would want to beg, plz Delta steel company(DSC) can employ more than 20,000 staffs.. plz try and do something about it, twill also help in reducing unemployment.... I won't forget to say a big kudos to the minister of Agriculture.. U indeed a professional in dis field.. God bless Nigeria!!

2 Likes

Re: AGRIFEST 2015: Jonathan Okays N26 Billion For 2015 Dry Season Farming (Photos) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:41pm On Jan 23, 2015
Longeria:
So to your mind only yoruba people get sense abi?
Now I know that you people hate Jonathan for nothing.
dont misquote me. I only mentioned a few of them. We have people like amaechi, tambuwal and the rest of them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AGRIFEST 2015: Jonathan Okays N26 Billion For 2015 Dry Season Farming (Photos) by Sunky200: 10:50pm On Jan 23, 2015
are all that lost their dear lives due to insurgency benefit from this too?
if they won't , though good but useless

instead of addressing critical issues.(security and corruption), Mr clueless is allocating N26b to agriculture.

is the money from the missing $20b, N500b or from the N21b campaign fund?
Re: AGRIFEST 2015: Jonathan Okays N26 Billion For 2015 Dry Season Farming (Photos) by wasuka14(m): 11:00pm On Jan 23, 2015
ClueLess Man is too Late, whr is d real farmers in dis gathering?? Are all dis women n oil bunkerers are farmers?? Those tracktors wil be return to d owner after d programme....I believe dt money is ur package to otuoke. #Febuhari2015 #ihavedecided
Re: AGRIFEST 2015: Jonathan Okays N26 Billion For 2015 Dry Season Farming (Photos) by billyG(m): 11:00pm On Jan 23, 2015
JECBOSS:
Nice gesture, Mr President!
jackpot:
LAUGH WITH ME

[b]A plane was about to crash and there were only four parachutes in the plane. Meanwhile there were five passengers in it .The first passenger was Cristiano Ronaldo and he said: I'm the best footballer, I cant die now". So he took one parachute and jumped out of the plane. The second passenger was Aliko Dangote and he said "I'm the richest man in Africa and I'm too young to die". So he took the second parachute and jumped out of the plane. The third passenger was President yonathan and he said: " I'm the person with the highest integrity in Nigeria and I'm about to win presidency so I can't die now, my people still need me". So he took one and jumped out of the plane.Then the remaining two passengers left were Pope Francis and a little school girl.The Pope said to the little girl "take the last parachute, I'll sacrifice my life for you". The little girl replied "No need for that. There are two parachutes left". The Pope asked "How come?" The little girl replied; "presido
Yonathan took my school bag!" grin grin grin [/b]
Re: AGRIFEST 2015: Jonathan Okays N26 Billion For 2015 Dry Season Farming (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:02pm On Jan 23, 2015
tempest69:
hahahahaha funny! See this hwoman for finance ministry, some of those abuja Ashs done turn farmer overnight. grin grin grin
E be like say na night farmers oooo hehehehehehe. This OTUEKE MAN..............

LOL, sharp guy, so you noticed ba?
Imagine, no representative from the poor Dry Season ravaged areas (mainly in the north) that the programme is presumably aimed at - na so dem go share, chop clean mouth; while those ppl it is really meant for would never see shishi (kobo).
Re: AGRIFEST 2015: Jonathan Okays N26 Billion For 2015 Dry Season Farming (Photos) by asunaobi(m): 11:08pm On Jan 23, 2015
This GEJ is the best President since the history of Nigeria. I just admire him, a very intelligent, slowly and careful transformer. No doubt about it that most of his critics are lazy, short sighted people who just want to wake up and see themselves living in mansions and driving best cars with beautiful women on the front seat.

CHANGE and TRANSFORMATION takes time, perseverance, patience, hard work, careful planning, detailed organisation and most of it all a good minded leader ( who loves his country from the heart ). CHANGE can never come by having a PHD, being a Professor or whatever ego honor one may acquire through education. To me all those sounds like grammar to me, after all they say ' LEADERS ARE BORN AND NOT MADE '.

i miss Idiagbon! MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE! He was the best Vice President of Nigeria. I remember quite vividly well when he was in power with BUHARI as head of state. Most Nigerians then thought that Idiagbon was the head of state, because his actions and high disciplinary measures were felt everywhere even in people's bedrooms and government offices. You would never then see people urinate in the public for the fear of being caught by Idiagbon. i have no dislike over BUHARI, he seems to be a good man but Idiagbon made him looked like just a ceremonial Head of State.

Unfortunately, the same people who do not want Nigeria to develop and modernize, that same people that stopped Idiagbon's transformation of Nigeria are now out again fighting to stop GEJ transformation of Nigeria. Murtala Mohammed did the same thing to develop and modernize Nigeria and guess what? we all know the story - wasn't he assassinated?

Every time our railways, Airports, Schools, roads and other amenities are slowly coming back to life, those same people will start fighting back to power to come and set Nigeria backwards again.

I think enough should be enough! Nigeria needs to be moving forward no matter the pace at which we are moving but in the positive direction.

I urge all well meaning Nigerians irrespective of your tribe or race to vote very carefully and wisely in this coming election.

MAY GOD/ALLAH BLESS THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA! IT IS OUR ONLY HOME! GREAT LOVING PEOPLE! GREAT MINDS! GREAT INTELLIGENCE!

4 Likes

Re: AGRIFEST 2015: Jonathan Okays N26 Billion For 2015 Dry Season Farming (Photos) by ajayifocus: 11:47pm On Jan 23, 2015
though your tenure is about 2 end for now ,your work will be your history .it is true that the fastest tool that can save Nigeria is agriculture .thanks Mr.president
God bless my country that is full of honey

1 Like

Re: AGRIFEST 2015: Jonathan Okays N26 Billion For 2015 Dry Season Farming (Photos) by westdown(f): 11:56pm On Jan 23, 2015
It wnt be better for whoever praise thus use less modafucka jonathan... It is only useless and gullible greedy people that will praise the fool for nothing. Even if u people like vote for him for the next election and you will see real hell this time.
Re: AGRIFEST 2015: Jonathan Okays N26 Billion For 2015 Dry Season Farming (Photos) by harry509: 12:10am On Jan 24, 2015
ceo4eva:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/jonathan-okays-n26bn-2015-dry-season-farming/

Below are some photos from the event:
2ok is cheap,I was even tinkn jona will mention OBJ farm bt he didn't, I don't blame GEJ aniway bcus OBJ is anoda bloody crook nig has, farm meant 4 operatn feed d nation OBJ 2ook it 2 himslf alone. I wonda hw many farma's n nigeria dis offer will reflct 2? Akiwumi is even smilin wit jona bcus he has his own share already. Look @ ngozi sayn rubish 1.2m job created 2014, if am oportune 2 cum acrus wit dat lady I wil ask her 2 list all d job's 4 we nigerian's bein created.well I don't blame dem @ all is bcus of d opportunity they av. Nigerian's Rr easily convince n deceive by dis unscrupolus govt. Change must cum 2 dis country AMEN. Febuhari loading.......

1 Like

Re: AGRIFEST 2015: Jonathan Okays N26 Billion For 2015 Dry Season Farming (Photos) by HzRF(m): 1:03am On Jan 24, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
When a king has good counselors, his reign is peaceful.
If jonathan have good people surrounding him, nigeria will be peaceful. But people surrounding him are giving him clueless opinion like "telling him to increase fuel price to 127# per litre if he was reelected" or "telling him to impeach fayemi and replace him with tout fayose" or "telling him to sack sanusi and replace him with clueless godwin emefiele"and other clueless opinion. People like askari dokubo, doyin okupe, fayose,femi fani kayode, his wife dame patience(worst of them all etc) are the ones giving him the clueless opinions. Instead of people like obasanjo, fashola,[b{ aregbesola[/b] , osinbajo.
I have already decided to vote for change.
Ur brain needs to be seriously examined and retightened
Aregbesola that has finished osun state he can no longer pay salaries not to talk of deductions and pension contributions

Na GEJ him go dey blame GEJ until pdp (jelili adesiyan) sponsored a page on tribune and alaroye to give an account of allocation since 2011 till December 2014
And dare him to counter the claim since then aregbe don mellow

1 Like

Re: AGRIFEST 2015: Jonathan Okays N26 Billion For 2015 Dry Season Farming (Photos) by mavister(m): 1:04am On Jan 24, 2015
MEILYN:
Hope this will reflect on the masses?

Election is near, Mr President is bribing everybody to vote for him. 6Years and so little to brag about? He is now doing rush rush work to deceive the gullible.

If Ebele likes let him give me the 21billion donated for his campaign. He won't get my vote.
dont be pathetic ..any rational minded being would attest to the fact that president GEJ is working..try to keep ur sentiments to ur self
Re: AGRIFEST 2015: Jonathan Okays N26 Billion For 2015 Dry Season Farming (Photos) by vanunu: 5:40am On Jan 24, 2015
For the first in the history of nigeria, a tractor assembly plant is being built in the country.

Thanks to oga jona and his automobile and agric policy.

1 Like

Re: AGRIFEST 2015: Jonathan Okays N26 Billion For 2015 Dry Season Farming (Photos) by agabaI23(m): 5:59am On Jan 24, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
dont misquote me. I only mentioned a few of them. We have people like amaechi, tambuwal and the rest of them.
haha, these were in PDP for your info. They left for bigger opportunities. One went for VP which he lost to Tinubu and the other got his governorship ticket.
Re: AGRIFEST 2015: Jonathan Okays N26 Billion For 2015 Dry Season Farming (Photos) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:13am On Jan 24, 2015
agabaI23:
haha, these were in PDP for your info. They left for bigger opportunities. One went for VP which he lost to Tinubu and the other got his governorship ticket.
but if jonathan can do what he was suppose to do @ d right time. People wont dislike him or throw him stones. Dont misquote me, i didn't support the stoning of pres. Jonathan. I only meant that people stone bcoz he has done something wrong. No matter what, people still dont have to stone him or assault him bcoz he is the president for GOD sake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AGRIFEST 2015: Jonathan Okays N26 Billion For 2015 Dry Season Farming (Photos) by 100Cents: 6:16am On Jan 24, 2015
ceo4eva:
President Jonathan at AGRIFEST 2015 in Abuja today

Oga Jonathan.

I am a banana and snail farmer. When will this money reach me ?
Re: AGRIFEST 2015: Jonathan Okays N26 Billion For 2015 Dry Season Farming (Photos) by agabaI23(m): 6:20am On Jan 24, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
but if jonathan can do what he was suppose to do @ d right time. People wont dislike him or throw him stones. Dont misquote me, i didn't support the stoning of pres. Jonathan. I only meant that people stone bcoz he has done something wrong. No matter what, people still dont have to stone him or assault him bcoz he is the president for GOD sake.
For your mind, they were stoning him because he didn't do something? Is it the same reason they stoned him in 2011? They stoned him because he is an infidel.
Re: AGRIFEST 2015: Jonathan Okays N26 Billion For 2015 Dry Season Farming (Photos) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:28am On Jan 24, 2015
agabaI23:
For your mind, they were stoning him because he didn't do something? Is it the same reason they stoned him in 2011? They stoned him because he is an infidel.
There was once a kenyan provern which says "He who refuses to obey cannot command." so, i dont need to talk much on dis proverb. Yu will understand it yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AGRIFEST 2015: Jonathan Okays N26 Billion For 2015 Dry Season Farming (Photos) by agabaI23(m): 6:32am On Jan 24, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
There was once a kenyan provern which says "He who refuses to obey cannot command." so, i dont need to talk much on dis proverb. Yu will understand it yourself.
Your proverb did not answer my question. Why can't you answer the question?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alamieyeseigha To Be Buried March 26 - The Nation / Election Re-ordering Bill Is From Hell – MURIC Attacks National Assembly / Ogun Assembly Rejects Defection Letters Of Biyi Adeleye, Harrison Adeyemi To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.