Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

GEJ And GMB Are Inherent Liars - But!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ And GMB Are Inherent Liars - But!!! (428 Views)

A Rare Pic Of President Jonathan And GMB Rocking Sandals. / GEJ & GMB Are Like Magicians. Both Being Interviewed At Same Time. / I Pray That Both GEJ And GMB Are Disqualified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GEJ And GMB Are Inherent Liars - But!!! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 23, 2015
GEJ and GMB are inherent liars. ". But the case shouldn't be for us to accept the devil we know rather than the angel we don't know. It's like accepting an offer to work in Exxon Lekki for 15k a month while residing in Ikorodu. Any offer is better than this!!!!
Give me a candidate who admits his faults, who's experienced life with the rest of us, lived in the 3 Geo political zones, who's made mistakes and overcame them, who isn't afraid to be human, and I'll vote for him all day (and that's GMB).
GEJ had all the right qualities ( BSc. MSc. Phd.). On paper he was the next Christ, someone we desperately needed after 8 years with OBJ. The problem was he surrounded himself with con men (FFK, Reno, Labaran, Doyin) and con women (Stella Oduah, PEJ & Alison Madueke) and as a result he ended up being another president who is full of s hit and cluelessness. It's a shame.
I don't want my comment on Nairaland to be viewed like they are emotionally fueled and clouded. In the end I am just upset with the number of jobless Nigeria youths who instead of standing up to say NO to "stealing is not corruption" are busy campaigning for someone has no future plans for you. I feel duped on behalf of these Nigeria youths. At least with GMB you know he is going in by the power of your vote and believe it or not, your voices will be heard. With GEJ it was like being told one thing and doing another. A carny trick of sorts. I just feel duped is all.

(1) (Reply)

INEC Distributes 1,422,595 Pvcs In Delta / Suspected Ritualists Kill Teen Girls In Ondo / Serial Advocates Or Paid Demonstrators? Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.