Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:41 AM

My Certificate!!! Pdp Vs Apc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Certificate!!! Pdp Vs Apc (401 Views)

Akwa Ibom Governorship Tribunal Judgement: Udom(PDP) Vs Umana(APC) - Live / PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) / Buhari’s Certificate: PDP Will Head To Court – Osuntokun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Certificate!!! Pdp Vs Apc by blessingee: 7:36pm On Jan 23, 2015
On a serious note, I do not have a CERTIFICATE!

The nursery school I attended, Uncle Ani's Preparatory School is no longer in existence and do I not remember getting a certificate from them. Must have been too young. I also remember going to Oriwu College for my O'levels and CMS Grammar School for my A levels but I just for some reasons can't find those certificates. Did I collect them? Or did I lose them? A classic case of the dog eating my home work. Pardon my cliche. I was careless as a teenager. For some reason, I just can't remember. Then LASU..... That is another story. I remember graduating but I was not giving a certificate. I was told to come back and it's been over two decades now. Will my record still be there? Will it be on there computer? If they have one because they did not have one when I was a student. Then my post graduate year at Times Jounalism Institute. I also remember graduating and being told to come back for my certificate. But the school has since closed down. How do you get your certificate from a school that is no longer in business?

OMG!! It just dawned on me!!! I am an illitrate! A stark morbid illitrate! According to the school of PDP, I have no formal education. After all, I have no CERTIFICATE to prove I went to school. Any school for that matter. How did I get this far in life with no formal education? I must be put in jail. I should not be allowed to run for any electoral office.I should not be allowed back in Nigeria. I should not be allowed to breathe. Since illitracy, NOT CORRUTION is a crime in Nigeria. Nigerians have a stupid habit of making issues out of non issues. Yorubas have a saying that goes thus : Efi ete sile, e wan pa lapa lapa. Meaning : you focus on curing the ringworm on your head, ignoring the fact that you are afflicted with leprosy. Really? We talking CERTIFICATE, with the myriad of problems that is killing us as a nation. Boko Haram is killing us in thousands and CERTIFICATE is what is paramount to us. We have a good for nothing President, that has done nothing in SIX YEARS. Yet we are talking CERTIFICATE. Oil prices are dropping like Dominos. We have not saved for these rainy days. Since we love to eat with all ten fingers. The important thing for us is the CERTIFICATE of a 72 year old General and Ex head Of State, who is contesting the Presidency for the FOURTH time. Really?? This country na wah. I swear.

On a serious note, I really do not have a CERTIFICATE!
Re: My Certificate!!! Pdp Vs Apc by 9jatriot(m): 7:39pm On Jan 23, 2015
Hmmmm, nice perspective.
Re: My Certificate!!! Pdp Vs Apc by blessingee: 7:53pm On Jan 23, 2015
The question is...How many of the people criticizing GMB can produce evidences they attended secondary school?

(1) (Reply)

Better A Dunce Than A Monster(politics) / Learns Alot From Buhari Certificate Scandal / You Deserve A Future.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.