Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,749 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Relocating To Uyo - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Relocating To Uyo (1155 Views)

5 Ways To Spice Up Your Trip To Uyo / Important Things To Take Along If You Are Relocating To Usa For The First Time / I'm Thinking Of Relocating To Dubai For Greener Pasture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relocating To Uyo by freshgal(f): 7:41pm On Jan 23, 2015
Hello all, pls I'm newto this forum. I'm planning to relocate to uyo from jos because of unrest. Pls does anyone hv any idea of the life there - businesswise, rent and where to reside. Tnk u
Re: Relocating To Uyo by RotrEmmanuel: 8:09pm On Jan 23, 2015
Uyo is a nice place to live, no life threatening issues. Except when you take someone's HUSBAND!

before we proceed, wuh kinda bussiness do you want to do there
Re: Relocating To Uyo by freshgal(f): 11:49pm On Jan 23, 2015
Hello, I'm relocating with my hubby and kids. I'm thinking of opening a boutique, a kiddies store or a photo studio. Pls advice on which may be more lucrative in uyo. I presently run a clothing store here but I'm about to put it up for sale.
Re: Relocating To Uyo by sleeknick: 2:51pm On Nov 05, 2015
Open a football viewing center. Its very lucrative here

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Uyo by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 05, 2015
sleeknick:
Open a football viewing center. Its very lucrative here

Ah!so that football fanatics will break someone's head with bottle or they carry knife.terrible things happen in football viewing center.if your team win just run out or your team is winning during a game don't make mouth if you don't want to end up in a hospital
Re: Relocating To Uyo by sleeknick: 8:02pm On Nov 05, 2015
crazydove:

Ah!so that football fanatics will break someone's head with bottle or they carry knife.terrible things happen in football viewing center.if your team win just run out or your team is winning during a game don't make mouth if you don't want to end up in a hospital

Lol! It depends on the packaging of the place. Trust me.

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Uyo by Bolade005: 8:14pm On Nov 05, 2015
I served in Akwa Ibom and I got so many reservations about the place but I can never deny the fact that Uyo is one of the most beautiful city in Nigeria and the place is very safe. Infact, over safe dey worry am.

(1) (Reply)

Please Somebody Help / Were Can I Get A Bus From Enugu To Ogoja / How To Travel To France For Womens World Cup 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.