Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. (30133 Views)

Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? / APC Website Vanishes With Road Map And Campaign Promises / Buhari In Owerri-lovely Streets And Campaign Ground Pix. APC Has Done It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. by BizBayo: 1:41pm On Jan 24, 2015
barcanista:
I rep the best club in the world. I rep the European Capital of trophies...I rep the club that has most Ballon'dOR/world Best Awardees...I rep the ONLY Club that won 6 trophies in a single year... I rep FC Barcelona!!!

We are the best!!!!

yea, you guys play football with 17 other Joe Nuru football clubs. So its possible u win trophies amongst.
Re: Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. by Paretomaster(m): 1:45pm On Jan 24, 2015
samilaki:
No mind ham, na my constituency him dy contest under.... After him dn f**k up as Local govt. Chairman e 1 go do d same 4 HR. If e get vote na thugs own. Big up 2 d guy dat posted it! tongue

Thanks man! Was passing through dat area yesterday wen I saw. It, so I was like, dis is front page material on NL na.
Re: Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. by horlakunle25(m): 1:49pm On Jan 24, 2015
barcanista:
All the Agberos, touts, street urchins, kidnappers, NURTW park members, fraudsters and other notorious elements will definitely vote for him. Most Chelsea fans are thugs except the progressives among them
yes!! I talk am!! See 1 here!!! BAGA town immigrant!! Dem full here!!
Re: Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. by sorom4: 1:51pm On Jan 24, 2015
barcanista:
All the Agberos, touts, street urchins, kidnappers, NURTW park members, fraudsters and other notorious elements will definitely vote for him. Most Chelsea fans are thugs except the progressives among them
Are you saying that CHELSEA FANS = AGBERO; AGBERO = APC FANS?
Re: Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. by donbrowser(m): 1:55pm On Jan 24, 2015
nwafuluozoh:

Kettle calling pot black. The same set of people you mentioned above make up APC.
You are a murderer
Re: Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. by samuelmag: 1:58pm On Jan 24, 2015
barcanista:
[s]All the Agberos, touts, street urchins, kidnappers, NURTW park members, fraudsters and other notorious elements will definitely vote for him.[/s] Most Chelsea fans are thugs except the progressives among them

Blues always!if it was the team U support jersey will U say dsame thing?respect ursef!
Re: Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. by Jayjey(m): 2:06pm On Jan 24, 2015
This guy na illiterate and thus not worthy to be voted for kai he really fall my hand and people wey surround am no fit advice am. na wao
Re: Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. by kel4soft: 2:19pm On Jan 24, 2015
barcanista:

I am a Chelsea fan.
Re: Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 24, 2015
kel4soft:

I am a Chelsea fan.
You are one of the few exception grin
Re: Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. by franugo(m): 2:29pm On Jan 24, 2015
barcanista:

another foolish assumptionist.
Re: Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. by DatNotSoNyceGuy(m): 2:40pm On Jan 24, 2015
K
Re: Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 24, 2015
barcanista:
yea,u right,n they're mosting roped in that janjaweied party heading for da rocks,ya know.. grin
Re: Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. by LOVEGINO(m): 3:16pm On Jan 24, 2015
Hope he is doing dis 4 fun? If not dis is d beginning of his failure. Legout
Re: Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 24, 2015
Sparksfly:
Just last week, I saw a car reversing at a roundabout. Now arr this...

Anyway he's definetly losing!

United For Life. cool
which united? Leeds? or is it the United who couldn't defeat Lowly Cambridge FC yesternite? abeg park for left jor
Re: Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. by Paschalp(m): 5:18pm On Jan 24, 2015
sammhi:

see your life...leaders to internationalise your fc...pathetic....
is never so.....clubs are wat u call them clubs...own by people and managed by people not govt...govt is to provide laws to guide these clubs...ask...who own manu chelsea arsenal real madrid barca etc people not govt...... so if nigeria eonomy is bouyant people wil invest in football...not when you cant pay gud money to watch a match in stadium...
. when. I mean leaders .. I don't mean political leaders na... I mean in the aspect of footuballu... NFF ain't trying
Re: Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. by Evathyst(f): 5:18pm On Jan 24, 2015
barcanista:
This nonsense of a statement shouldn't have come from you nau undecided

Haba? Street urchins and agberos ke? Baba, u don Bleep-up big time jare.
Re: Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 24, 2015
Evathyst:
This nonsense of a statement shouldn't have come from you nau undecided

Haba? Street urchins and agberos ke? Baba, u don Bleep-up big time jare.
How market with bradford? Beautiful girls have no business in chelsea.... Oya Shout Up Barca...

Hw are yu?
Re: Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. by Truckpusher(m): 6:03pm On Jan 24, 2015
barcanista:
How market with bradford? Beautiful girls have no business in chelsea.... Oya Shout Up Barca...

Hw are yu?
Gradually the people that respected you when you had some sanity left are beginning to see you for what you are.

I hope you come out in one piece considering the cataclysmic disappointment that you are about to face three weeks from now - Its like a girl's first heart break. grin

Braze yourself for impact brother. grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 24, 2015
olrotimi:
which united? Leeds? or is it the United who couldn't defeat Lowly Cambridge FC yesternite? abeg park for left jor
How market with bradford?
Re: Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
Gradually the people that respected you when you had some sanity left are beginning to see you for what you are.

I hope you come out in one piece considering the cataclysmic disappointment that you are about to face three weeks from now - Its like a girl's first heart break. grin

Braze yourself for impact brother. grin
for what I am? That I make a typical anti-chelsea statement? Every sport lover knows that there is no way a barca faÑ likÉ me wilL see gooÐ in chelsea... We own Chelsea though..

Äs 4 feb 14, I go drink for your head....
Re: Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. by Danniscott(m): 8:11pm On Jan 24, 2015
barcanista:

You, your papa and entire family touts and lunatics. Open ur wide mouth to spit shit...I wonder y u ar not dumb, oloshi
Re: Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 24, 2015
Bros, easy na. Wetin concern my family here? I said "Most" not "All"
Danniscott:

You, your papa and entire family touts and lunatics. Open ur wide mouth to spit shit...I wonder y u ar not dumb, oloshi
Re: Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. by mikron(m): 9:14pm On Jan 24, 2015
This one go dey use all their constituency allocation go watch match for standard bridge.
Re: Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. by ArcToyin(m): 11:56pm On Jan 24, 2015
luckyaz53:
john cena now play in Chelsea
hahhahahahaa. Attacker or defender
Re: Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. by smatadex(m): 7:25am On Jan 25, 2015
Chai why baba wale dey do like this.......he just they give my club hatters mouth to talk.
Re: Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. by Evathyst(f): 1:12pm On Jan 25, 2015
barcanista:

Hw are yu?
Chelsea till I die!

Even if I want to marry a guy, if he doesn't support Chelsea, OYO!

Have been fine o!
Re: Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 25, 2015
Evathyst:
Chelsea till I die!

Even if I want to marry a guy, if he doesn't support Chelsea, OYO!

Have been fine o!
Na wa o. You still de talk chelsh1t matter? Hahahaha... I be wan marry you before but I don de reconsider my plans. angry

Long time...u de avoid politics ni?
Re: Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. by patrickmuf(m): 1:32pm On Jan 25, 2015
If I was him, I'd prefer to be dressed in a Bradford city kit...
Re: Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. by Evathyst(f): 2:06pm On Jan 25, 2015
barcanista:
Na wa o. You still de talk chelsh1t matter? Hahahaha... I be wan marry you before but I don de reconsider my plans. angry

Long time...u de avoid politics ni?
Marry me? Wow! I'm honoured! But come to think of it, don't u think it will be too dangerous for two progressives to be married? Dt house go dey boil pass hot water.

As regards my absence in the politics section, na work cause am o! I been dey busy no be small.
Re: Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 25, 2015
barcanista:
How market with bradford?
whoever said I was /am a blue?
my guy you have constituted yourself into a nuisance on NL, talk like a market woman & 'bé' like bebeto

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaechi: I Was Not Beaten In Spain, IPOB Evil Plot Failed Woefully / Ondo: PDP Leaders Give Agboola Ajayi Conditions Before Joining The Party / 'How Lawal Daura Plans To Rig Tomorrow's Election Using DSS' - Farooq Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.