Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Shettima Begs Residents As Jonathan Campaigns In Borno - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shettima Begs Residents As Jonathan Campaigns In Borno (29054 Views)

Jonathan Campaigns In Rivers, As The People Troop Out En Mass / President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) / Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shettima Begs Residents As Jonathan Campaigns In Borno by Kezzyboy: 11:25pm On Jan 23, 2015
we will do as u wish Your Excellency our governor. we people of borno will kindly welcom mr fresident with thousands of brooms in our arms' Apc billboards, buhari t-$hirts, slogans.
omg!! hehehehe lemmi go prepare my APC kite. grin grin cool
NIGERIYA!!!!
SAI BABA BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Shettima Begs Residents As Jonathan Campaigns In Borno by folahann(m): 11:26pm On Jan 23, 2015
In Borno Jonathan will be like "I will end Boko Haram insurgency within 6 months if reelected.

1 Like

Re: Shettima Begs Residents As Jonathan Campaigns In Borno by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 23, 2015
naijadeyhia:

Correction..... its Pedantic and not Pendatic

Correction..... its Eschewed and not Eschew

Thank you for qualifying me as Pedantic because i am very finicky about details and i do have an ostentatious concern for academic knowledge and formal rules and do give a pedantic attention to details. Thank you the commendation.......I am sure you thought you were debasing me right?
com the letter technicalities of the English alpabets. A homework for foes of language and comprehensive theory. Those not the real maladies such as getting ur position re-examined and hate comments eschewed
Re: Shettima Begs Residents As Jonathan Campaigns In Borno by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 23, 2015
spott:
cheesy he should be very careful there oooo. The people will not be smiling at all but what can you say when he has failed them/us massively.
They/we want change. #saiBuhari #ihavedecided #gejisafailure

MODIFIED

GEJ: "They (Boko Haram) are our siblings and you cannot send the army to wipe out your family...., We are handling them with a soft approach."
Femi Fani-Kayode commented: "He is weak, cowardly, sad and confused man."[Facebook, August 13, 2012] (give him food and he will sing for u - OBJ)
GEJ: "Boko Haram has infiltrated my government" #CluelessJona

Buhari went to the United States Army War College and attended Officer's Cadet School in Aldershot (United Kingdom) in October 1963 and the Defence Services' Staff College, Wellington (India) in 1973. This is the man we need to handle this menace. #saiBuhari

Tah! Let Buhari be appointed as a Grand Patron in the Ministry of Defence....

We dont need another Abacha-minded Presido nor Idi-amin in Agbada..

Obama has probably never pulled a trigger before talkless of joining the army yet he's the President of USA which is 10times safer than 9ja...why is that? Because there are

selfless ppl in their Ministry of Defense who are ready to give d best of their experience where it is badly needed not selfish ppl like Buhari who feel they must become

President before they decide to make an impact where there experience will be appreciated.

2 Likes

Re: Shettima Begs Residents As Jonathan Campaigns In Borno by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 23, 2015
JudismphD:
com the letter technicalities of the English alpabets. A homework for foes of language and comprehensive theory. Those not the real maladies such as getting ur position re-examined and hate comments eschewed

I supposed you are patting yourself on the back right now thinking you just made sense yes? Perhaps you should consider suing your brain for non-support.
Re: Shettima Begs Residents As Jonathan Campaigns In Borno by Onyiido: 11:31pm On Jan 23, 2015
tit:

why are you threatening and trying to intimidate the president and commander-in-chief?
or is President Jonathan not the sponsor of boko haram again?
you guys are just pitiful.
Careful what u say!
Re: Shettima Begs Residents As Jonathan Campaigns In Borno by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 23, 2015
JudismphD:

The comments eschewed by me are for me to say and for you to comprehend. if you fail to comprehend them then you have a mind like a steel trap.....always closed!
Re: Shettima Begs Residents As Jonathan Campaigns In Borno by Skillz02(m): 11:36pm On Jan 23, 2015
JudismphD:
Let the north keep the violence !Buhari can never rule a united nigeria
Keep dreaming

1 Like

Re: Shettima Begs Residents As Jonathan Campaigns In Borno by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 23, 2015
naijadeyhia:

Correction..... its Pedantic and not Pendatic

Correction..... its Eschewed and not Eschew

Thank you for qualifying me as Pedantic because i am very finicky about details and i do have an ostentatious concern for academic knowledge and formal rules and do give a pedantic attention to details. Thank you for the commendation.......I am sure you thought you were debasing me right?
immaterial foe! Pedantic, pendatic distorted by the flaws of simantic not distorted by comprehension theorist. The imperative of simantic to your attitudinal change or getting acclimatized to its viccissitude are the body of this fora
Re: Shettima Begs Residents As Jonathan Campaigns In Borno by ogene007: 11:39pm On Jan 23, 2015
naijadeyhia:

Oya take scissors cut Nigeria into Pieces you nefarious one dimensional plague. Who is stopping you from being the first to declare yourself no longer being a Nigerian but a (whatever area you are from) person. Lead us to division by example. Stu.pid Lout
Are you afraid to know that the destabiliZing effects the sponsors of the BH have caused GEJ's government, in fulfillment of their promise to make the country ungovernable, is a child's play when compared with what the niger delta militants will do to Nigeria, under Buhari led government. You see, people simply reap whatever they sow. Just note that Nigeria is headed for an intractable crisis if the impossible where to happen, which is Buhari winning. It is the responsibility of all well meaning Nigerians to say, 'God forbid'. GEJ till 2019.
Re: Shettima Begs Residents As Jonathan Campaigns In Borno by bigmo1(m): 11:44pm On Jan 23, 2015
blackCITIZEN:
If they stone him again, Doyin Okupe will tell us that Jonathan is the STEPHEN of our time as he linked him to Jesus
BUT then,
VOTE BUHARI FOR PRESIDENT
Re: Shettima Begs Residents As Jonathan Campaigns In Borno by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 23, 2015
ogene007:

Are you afraid to know that the destabiliZing effects the sponsors of the BH have caused GEJ's government, in fulfillment of their promise to make the country ungovernable, is a child's play when compared with what the niger delta militants will do to Nigeria, under Buhari led government. You see, people simply reap whatever they sow. Just note that Nigeria is headed for an intractable crisis if the impossible where to happen, which is Buhari winning. It is the responsibility of all well meaning Nigerians to say, 'God forbid'. GEJ till 2019.

Do yourself a favour and read what you just posted. Who are these Niger delta Militants? Allow me to take you a few years down memory lane. When Niger Delta was being overrun by militants who granted them amnesty? Was it not the late Yaradua a northerner? Why did he not kill them since the north hated the south so much.

Now Boko haram started as a rag tag group of militants as well and who began to kill them? Jonathan a southerner. In your minds eye who do you think began fanning the flames of boko haram. Nobody can hold Nigeria to ransom with Blackmail and threats of destabilization. My advice to GEJ is that he had better begin moving his things out of ASO ROCK under the cover of darkness in order to avoid shame and ridicule come FEBUHARI.

GMB we want....GEJ we dont

2 Likes

Re: Shettima Begs Residents As Jonathan Campaigns In Borno by EndtimeBlessing: 11:59pm On Jan 23, 2015
If some of these norther states can not train their children not to stone the president, how will they now train these children not to join Boko Haram? This lack of education and civilization in the north is something the next government must look into.
Re: Shettima Begs Residents As Jonathan Campaigns In Borno by liyalla(m): 12:04am On Jan 24, 2015
Can I say at this moment that all niger deltans especially militants and their leaders are cowardly to allow our president to go through such. In the history of being enslaved by northern leaders we never heard people throwing objects at d convoy of one of their own,now they pleading with people not to through stones. What a shame. Rise up oh! Niger Delta and say no to disrespect and injustice.
Re: Shettima Begs Residents As Jonathan Campaigns In Borno by Kezzyboy: 12:05am On Jan 24, 2015
we people of borno dont need badluck,

WE SERIOUSLY NEED CHANGE
sai BUHARI 2015

1 Like

Re: Shettima Begs Residents As Jonathan Campaigns In Borno by emiye(m): 12:06am On Jan 24, 2015
All violence has been in PDP states. Meanwhile, Fayose is brewing trouble today in Ekiti state, as he is holding a parallel rally for GEJ in the state, and obstructing right of way of APC members coming from within and outside the state for APC's presidential rally.
Re: Shettima Begs Residents As Jonathan Campaigns In Borno by bigmo1(m): 12:06am On Jan 24, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Great idea. The president of the most powerful black people on earth no beans na. Jona deserves a lotta respect. If you think Jonathan hasn't done well, sit back and look around, then ask yourself what the people before this president achieved in 54years.

He is a minority from the south and a democrat. Quiet and unassuming. That doesn't mean that he's a fool. Please my fellow Nigerians, I want to remind you that those qualities that made you vote for Jonathan in 2011, are still there. Bad and envious politicians are the ones trying to confuse the masses.

Jona is our son. If we support him, he will do well. If we choose to tear him down, shame on us. Give Jonathan a fair chance. He deserves that at least.
Omo ale jati-jati. I don't need any bloody humanoid to tell me jonathan is incompetent,clueless,daft, a massive failure and a general badluck to this nation.

1 Like

Re: Shettima Begs Residents As Jonathan Campaigns In Borno by obailala(m): 12:06am On Jan 24, 2015
Those SaharaReporter guys must really have strong and loyal moles within the presidency. Just few weeks ago, they reported that Jonathan's 'surprise' visit to Borno was simply a scam to clear the way for him to return to Borno for presidential campaigns and now things seem to be playing out exactly as they reported.

Finally, Jonathan must really be a shameless and insensitive man if he really goes to Borno to campaign.

1 Like

Re: Shettima Begs Residents As Jonathan Campaigns In Borno by dayo23(f): 12:07am On Jan 24, 2015
He should also go to Baga, chibock, and sambisa forest, only then will I may b consider to stop calling him coward. #Anybody that quote me willl die this year!
Re: Shettima Begs Residents As Jonathan Campaigns In Borno by Hilaskee(m): 12:26am On Jan 24, 2015
A democrat and a progressive. Welldone Governor
Re: Shettima Begs Residents As Jonathan Campaigns In Borno by Gboskee(m): 12:31am On Jan 24, 2015
bakila:

Seems you don't like the action of the Governor.
undecided
bakila:

Seems you don't like the action of the Governor.
yes! Yes!! Yes!!!
Re: Shettima Begs Residents As Jonathan Campaigns In Borno by Nobody: 12:50am On Jan 24, 2015
I think the best is for anyone who doeant want mr president to campaign is to sit back at home or go to his/her normal affairs for the day, instead of wasting the precious time. Atlist saved time can be use for constructive things.

1 Like

Re: Shettima Begs Residents As Jonathan Campaigns In Borno by obict: 12:56am On Jan 24, 2015
hensben:
i am not in support of stoning him but why had gej not doing the right thing for six years now..if you know the agony these people have suffered in the hand of boko haram you wouldnt be one-sided.
am not saying that GEJ did marvelously well but stonning him won't make any difference... What if the police ve retaliated nd shoot them .. This is one of the reasons y I can't vote or support anybody that can't atleast pass maths.. Calculations of things re very important
Re: Shettima Begs Residents As Jonathan Campaigns In Borno by bokohalal(m): 1:00am On Jan 24, 2015
obict:
am not saying that GEJ did marvelously well but stonning him won't make any difference... What if the police ve retaliated nd shoot them .. This is one of the reasons y I can't vote or support anybody that can't atleast pass maths.. Calculations of things re very important
The Police cannot kill as much as Bokoharam has killed. They are now immune to massacre. That is the TRANSFORMATION they received from GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Shettima Begs Residents As Jonathan Campaigns In Borno by Nobody: 1:07am On Jan 24, 2015
dealslip:
Wow! Borno state, lets pray he makes it out alive of that place. The Governor did the right thing sha
He would campaign in Sambisa forest and nothing would happen
Re: Shettima Begs Residents As Jonathan Campaigns In Borno by Nobody: 1:09am On Jan 24, 2015
obailala:
Those SaharaReporter guys must be really have strong and loyal moles within the presidency. Just few weeks ago, they reported that Jonathan's 'surprise' visit to Borno was simply a scam to clear the way for him to return to Borno for presidential campaigns and now things seem to be playing out exactly as they reported.

Finally, Jonathan must really be a shameless and insensitive man if he really goes to Borno to campaign.
What is this one saying- the reason why FOI bill is still sitting there without approval. Too many trash will be going up and down.
Re: Shettima Begs Residents As Jonathan Campaigns In Borno by Nobody: 1:10am On Jan 24, 2015
dayo23:
He should also go to Baga, chibock, and sambisa forest, only then will I may b consider to stop calling him coward. #Anybody that quote me willl die this year!
And you think you are alive? Dead man walking
Re: Shettima Begs Residents As Jonathan Campaigns In Borno by Nobody: 1:17am On Jan 24, 2015
Nctrice:
the sound of a master calling his dogs to order!!
Permit me to say . . . Isn't that a Wise and Sane master compared to the PDP Dog barking in EKITI.
Re: Shettima Begs Residents As Jonathan Campaigns In Borno by Eluwilussit(m): 1:46am On Jan 24, 2015
bigmo1:

Omo ale jati-jati. I don't need any bloody humanoid to tell me jonathan is incompetent,clueless,daft, a massive failure and a general badluck to this nation.

That's your choice. Vote for Buhari, but make sure you are sincere about it.
Re: Shettima Begs Residents As Jonathan Campaigns In Borno by maxtamazin: 1:50am On Jan 24, 2015
Violence should be denounce by all political parties, we don't need it in our society, I expect APC to strongly speak again disrespect to the office of the presidency. Make this election an issue based campaign.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Misses A Job Opportunity because Of Her Trekking / PHOTO: Governor Ambode At #OLIC3 / "I Will Defeat You, With Or Without US Trip" - Atiku Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.