Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Why Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Does Not Support Buhari’s Presidential Am - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Does Not Support Buhari’s Presidential Am (766 Views)

Buhari's Presidential Campaign At Agege Stadium (Pictures) / Why Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Does Not Support Buhari’s Presidential Am / 28+ Funny Photos Of Jonathan Vs Buhari Presidential Battle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Does Not Support Buhari’s Presidential Am by yuio33: 8:33pm On Jan 23, 2015
Why Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Does Not Support Buhari’s Presidential Am by David0(m): 5:44pm
HRM Sanusi Lamido Sanusi On Pa. Muhammadu Buhari . “My view is that Nigeria needs people like Muhammadu Buhari in politics but not to contest
elections. Buhari should be in politics to develop Civil Society and strengthen the conscience of the nation.”

“He should try to develop many Buharis (young people) who will continue to challenge the elements that have hijacked the nation.”

“Third, I do not think Nigerians today are ready for Buhari. ……”

“……….I am opposed to recycled material. In a nation of 160million people, we can do better than restrict our leadership to a small group. I think

Buhari, Babangida and yes Obasanjo should simply allow others try their hand instead of believing they have the monopoly of wisdom.” –

Emir Mohammed Lamido Sanusi.

http://nigeriabreakingnews.info/?p=506
Re: Why Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Does Not Support Buhari’s Presidential Am by musiwa94: 8:37pm On Jan 23, 2015
they

(1) (Reply)

Odds In Favour Of Buhari / I’II Not Do It Again–jonathan. / "2015 And After" A Must Read For Nigerians...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.