Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,311 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

APC Will Soon Dissociate Themselves From Buhari's WASC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Will Soon Dissociate Themselves From Buhari's WASC (1645 Views)

TMG Dissociate Self From Presidential Debates, Accuse Organizers Of Fraud / Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results / Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Will Soon Dissociate Themselves From Buhari's WASC by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 23, 2015
By next week it will be confirmed and shown to all that Buhari's supposedly statement of result was a badly doctored fake citing the inclusion of Hausa language as an entered subject.

In typical APC style and logic, Lie Mohammed will quickly state that an error was made by the Principal of the school and that the Buhari has formally since applied to Cambridge for another certificate and in due time will be made public. This off course will never happen because Buhari never sat for any WASC.

Mohammed Buhari will then have to head to the court again and swear another affidavit that his certificates are still with Cambridge.

Dey there...

1 Like

Re: APC Will Soon Dissociate Themselves From Buhari's WASC by olas24u(f): 9:50pm On Jan 23, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:
By next week it will be confirmed and shown to all that Buhari's supposedly statement of result was a badly doctored fake citing the inclusion of Hausa language as an entered subject.

In typical APC style and logic, Lie Mohammed will quickly state that an error was made by the Principal of the school and that the Buhari has formally since applied to Cambridge for another certificate and in due time will be made public. This off course will never happen because Buhari never sat for any WASC.

Mohammed Buhari will then have to head to the court again and swear another affidavit that his certificates are still with Cambridge.

Dey there...

Talk about issues !How will your party bring back the chibok girls

6 Likes

Re: APC Will Soon Dissociate Themselves From Buhari's WASC by olas24u(f): 9:51pm On Jan 23, 2015
The issues the PDP has focused on during this campaign season:
1. Buhari's is too old to run.
2. Buhari's daughter is too fine. Where did she get money to school in England?
3. Buhari has cancer
4. Buhari wants to Islamise Nigeria
5. Buhari will jail all of you
6. APC is Boko Haram
7. Lies against Buhari including "I will make Nigeria ungovernable", "Muslims should only vote for Muslims", "Sharia must be implemented in Nigeria"
What we haven't heard from the PDP
1. How they will fight corruption
2. How will Nigeria's budget be funded with $40/bbl oil prices
3. How GEJ has performed in the last 6 years
4. Where the missing Chibok girls are
5. How Boko Haram will be defeated

6 Likes

Re: APC Will Soon Dissociate Themselves From Buhari's WASC by Bevista: 9:54pm On Jan 23, 2015
Never! #TeamGMB all the way.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Soon Dissociate Themselves From Buhari's WASC by psucc(m): 9:59pm On Jan 23, 2015
olas24u:

What issue is there more than BH's certificate.

If you were the one and had done up to part four in higher institution, would they not have rusticate you for not possessing the minimum requirement?

APC would have presented another candidate and today PDP would have been on their knees, honestly speaking.

APC would have to look forward to next election if only they have learnt their lesson.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Soon Dissociate Themselves From Buhari's WASC by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 23, 2015
olas24u:

Chibok Wetin?

Rubish.

The issue at hand is a matter of both integrity and competence.

Buhari is claiming or rather you herbivores are screaming that he is the most righteous and competent man in the land.

Thus this issue is exposing that fraud and his arrogance and dismissal of this as a non issue by him, his party and you zombie followers will just not do.

By the way, we know you don't give a rats azz about the sufferings of innocent people in the northeast who are mainly Christian.

When shekau claimed to have abducted the girls from a predominantly Christian community, Chibok and then display them as wares for sale in the international Muslim women trade fair did you Muslims stage any protest? The answer is no. So stop acting as if you give a Phuck because you don't and will never ever do.

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Soon Dissociate Themselves From Buhari's WASC by olu77(m): 10:07pm On Jan 23, 2015
Stowiee 4 d gos, stowiee 4 d gos o

FeBuhari14
(3 weeks to go)

3 Likes

Re: APC Will Soon Dissociate Themselves From Buhari's WASC by olas24u(f): 10:08pm On Jan 23, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Chibok Wetin?

Rubish.

Buhari is claiming or rather you herbivores are screaming that he is the most righteous and competent man in the land.

Thus this issue is exposing that fraud and his arrogance and dismissal of this as a non issue by him, his party and you zombie followers will just not do.

By the way, we know you don't give a rats azz about the sufferings of innocent people in the northeast who are mainly Christian.

When shekau claimed to have abducted the girls from a predominantly Christian community, Chibok and then display them as wares for sale in the international Muslim women trade fair did you Muslims stage any protest? The answer is no. So stop acting as if you give a Phuck because you don't and will never ever do.

BH is not a christian vs Muslim problem ,Dont deceive us everybody gets killed.GMB is qualified and better experience in security related issues.This your article is too long .Are you making money from all this bullshit

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Soon Dissociate Themselves From Buhari's WASC by olas24u(f): 10:11pm On Jan 23, 2015
psucc:

What issue is there more than BH's certificate.

If you were the one and had done up to part four in higher institution, would they not have rusticate you for not possessing the minimum requirement?

APC would have presented another candidate and today PDP would have been on their knees, honestly speaking.

APC would have to look forward to next election if only they have learnt their lesson.

53years Ago? and Retired General,former head of state,former petroleum minister,former PTF chairman ,and this is still not enough

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Soon Dissociate Themselves From Buhari's WASC by Bevista: 10:12pm On Jan 23, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Just listen to yourself! Does your clueless boss have any modicum of both?

3 Likes

Re: APC Will Soon Dissociate Themselves From Buhari's WASC by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 23, 2015
olas24u:

BH is not a christian vs Muslim problem ,Dont deceive us everybody gets killed.GMB is qualified and better experience in security related issues.This your article is too long .Are you making money from all this bullshit

No it is a Man U vs Chelsea supporter thing.

Rubish.

The northeast is the most diversified region into north as per religious affiliations. Why are bokos not spreading in the NW?

This argument won't fly. Boko Haram is a jihadi group. They started like one and have expanded by that rhetoric of jihad. They even have foriegn jihadis from Libya, Mali, Chad, Algeria and Sudan among them.

Ask yourself, why is it that Boko Haram continues to increase in number despite their casualties over the years? Where are these recruits from if not from the same Muslim stock in the north.

When a man donated his daughter for a suicide mission did he do it inthe name of Chelsea?

Rubbish.
Re: APC Will Soon Dissociate Themselves From Buhari's WASC by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 23, 2015
Bevista:

Just listen to yourself! Does your clueless boss have any modicum of both?

My friend we are talking about Buhari here . Do you want to blame GEJ for Buhari's phantom certificate?

Idiota!
Re: APC Will Soon Dissociate Themselves From Buhari's WASC by olas24u(f): 10:21pm On Jan 23, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

No it is a Man U vs Chelsea supporter thing.

Rubish.

The northeast is the most diversified region into north as per religious affiliations. Why are bokos not spreading in the NW?

This argument won't fly. Boko Haram is a jihadi group. They started like one and have expanded by that rhetoric of jihad. They even have foriegn jihadis from Libya, Mali, Chad, Algeria and Sudan among them.

Ask yourself, why is it that Boko Haram continues to increase in number despite their casualties over the years? Where are these recruits from if not from the same Muslim stock in the north.

When a man donated his daughter for a suicide mission did he do it inthe name of Chelsea?

Rubbish.

Dont get me into trouble i understand it and i know what am talking about ,but will not get myself into trouble .just stick to issues

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Soon Dissociate Themselves From Buhari's WASC by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 23, 2015
olas24u:

Dont get me into trouble i understand it and i know what am talking about ,but will not get myself into trouble .just stick to issues

Which issues?

You have no clue.

Every process of your reasoning has been teleguided by cheap propaganda.

Most of you now blame the Presidency as the power behind the insurgency and in typical hypocritical nature you also reserve sympathy for boko haram but by far your worst actions has to be being swayed and bought by the actions of a terrorist group. This is where you give them strength and motivation to commit more acts knowing fully well that cowards like you will see their latest action to blame the only people who are working night and day to prevent you not wearing a full Bukhara.
Re: APC Will Soon Dissociate Themselves From Buhari's WASC by olas24u(f): 10:33pm On Jan 23, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Which issues?

You have no clue.

Most of you now blame the Presidency as the power behind the insurgency and in typical hypocritical nature you also reserve sympathy for boko haram but by far your worst actions has to be being swayed and bought by the actions of a terrorist group. This is where you give them strength and motivation to commit more acts knowing fully well that cowards like you will see their latest action to blame the only people who are working night and day to prevent you not wearing a full Bukhara.

Nigeria was a power house before the BH issues ,we have helped in the Congo,Liberia,etc and came out victorious.Because i dont agree with your point of view you call it teleguided propaganda.Am i a robot ,when i hear and read the Budgets and I know how much you have allocated in 6 years without result.Any right thinking person will assume and think about that all the things that dont add up .

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Soon Dissociate Themselves From Buhari's WASC by olas24u(f): 10:36pm On Jan 23, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Which issues?

You have no clue.

So any criminal that commits an act and shout Allah akbar is a muslim?Or Robbs a bank or kidnaps somebody and shout Allah akbar is a Muslim grin I don't think so

1 Like

Re: APC Will Soon Dissociate Themselves From Buhari's WASC by asEdeyHOT: 10:40pm On Jan 23, 2015
seun Lalasticlala

this is an anti buhari thread, please put it on front page so we can enjoy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC Will Soon Dissociate Themselves From Buhari's WASC by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:42pm On Jan 23, 2015
When will these PDP stop lying?
I watched Lai Mohammed live on TV this morning and he was very clear and categorical, that APC would no longer be drawn to respond to the certificate saga, because according to him APC deems the issue as dead and buried and instead would rather concentrate on the more important issues of Security, Corruption and the Economy; he also added that anyone not satisfied and still wants to dwell on it should go to court.

@OP:

You can continue spreading your fake story for the little PDP Otuoke rice they are paying you; while more discerning Nigerians have since moved on - next time try to come up with at least more creative convincing lie.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Soon Dissociate Themselves From Buhari's WASC by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 23, 2015
olas24u:

Nigeria was a power house before the BH issues ,we have helped in the Congo,Liberia,etc and came out victorious.Because i dont agree with your point of view you call it teleguided propaganda.Am i a robot ,when i hear and read the Budgets and I know how much you have allocated in 6 years without result.Any right thinking person will assume and think about that all the things that dont add up .

Have you asked yourself that if Nigerian Army is not getting the right equipment and funding then where does boko haram get their own support?

The events in Syria, Iraq and Libya are all pointers of a globally orchestrated jihad by the Obama ( p1ss unto him) white house.

This is not about passing buck but Boko Haram enjoys active support from Muslim population in the north and from local politicians, middle east Wahhabi groups and the US and Britain.

Colonialism is waiting at the door. They have reviewed your history and have seen that when they first arrived it was a relief to you south westerners who were facing a jihad on your home soil. By orchestrating another jihad, they know you will welcome their military presence here in the form of an AFRICOM base which is meant to check China's advance in Africa. But before that can happen a brutal civil war must be allowed to go on until their citizens beg them in to send troops after seeing the decapitated bodies of young children on tv.

Wake Up.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Soon Dissociate Themselves From Buhari's WASC by asEdeyHOT: 10:45pm On Jan 23, 2015
Lalasticlala

Front page straight...GEJ till 2035
Re: APC Will Soon Dissociate Themselves From Buhari's WASC by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 23, 2015
olas24u:

So any criminal that commits an act and shout Allah akbar is a muslim?Or Robbs a bank or kidnaps somebody and shout Allah akbar is a Muslim grin I don't think so

Your prophet did exactly this.
Re: APC Will Soon Dissociate Themselves From Buhari's WASC by write2obi(m): 10:50pm On Jan 23, 2015
I AM AN OBJECT.........am an old man with a FAKE WAEC Result and I can't point out any of my classmate but I have an intention to rule the Largest Black Nation........WHAT AM I
Re: APC Will Soon Dissociate Themselves From Buhari's WASC by olas24u(f): 10:51pm On Jan 23, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Have you asked yourself that if Nigerian Army is not getting the right equipment and funding then where does boko haram get their own support?

The events in Syria, Iraq and Libya are all pointers of a globally orchestrated jihad by the Obama ( p1ss unto him) white house.

This is not about passing buck but Boko Haram enjoys active support from Muslim population in the north and from local politicians, middle east Wahhabi groups and the US and Britain.

Colonialism is waiting at the door. They have reviewed your history and have seen that when they first arrived it was a relief to you south westerners who were facing a jihad on your home soil. By orchestrating another jihad, they know you will welcome their military presence here in the form of an AFRICOM base which is meant to check China's advance in Africa. But before that can happen a brutal civil war must be allowed to go on until their citizens beg them in to send troops after seeing the decapitated bodies of young children on tv.

Wake Up.

I agree with you , many stories by the Nigerian Government under GEJ dont Add up because their hands are tied .But we can still scale through their plans for us with a good leader
Re: APC Will Soon Dissociate Themselves From Buhari's WASC by olas24u(f): 10:52pm On Jan 23, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Your prophet did exactly this.

Why are you saying your! your as if I am a muslim!Dont divide Nigerians with this religion,Every body is a Nigerian and Black
Re: APC Will Soon Dissociate Themselves From Buhari's WASC by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 23, 2015
write2obi:
I AM AN OBJECT.........am an old man with a FAKE WAEC Result and I can't point out any of my classmate but I have an intention to rule the Largest Black Nation........WHAT AM I

You are testament that the society sieve we use to separate the wheat from the Chaff is a large bangle.
Re: APC Will Soon Dissociate Themselves From Buhari's WASC by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 23, 2015
olas24u:

Why are you saying your! your as if I am a muslim!Dont divide Nigerians with this religion,Every body is a Nigerian and Black

Islam is at the roots of boko haram.

An intolerant religion that spews sectarian riots occasionally will sooner or later had led to boko haram.
Re: APC Will Soon Dissociate Themselves From Buhari's WASC by olas24u(f): 11:09pm On Jan 23, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Islam is at the roots of boko haram.

An intolerant religion that spews sectarian riots occasionally will sooner or later had led to boko haram.

They were very small group that consisted of peasant farmers and the highest possession with them back in does days were moto cycles,and equipments for creating jobs among st themselves such as tailoring machines etc. They were not educated and cannot understand or know military strategies.Fast forward to GEj ,we now have criminals shouting Allah abar shouting Allah told me to sell the girls according to a book.They now have Jeeps,Propaganda tools and their news goes on to International media straight,They now have intelligence,and know about military strategies.Something does not Add up
Re: APC Will Soon Dissociate Themselves From Buhari's WASC by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 23, 2015
olas24u:

They were very small group that consisted of peasant farmers and the highest possession with them back in does days were moto cycles,and equipments for creating jobs among st themselves such as tailoring machines etc. They were not educated and cannot understand or know military strategies.Fast forward to GEj ,we now have criminals shouting Allah abar shouting Allah told me to sell the girls according to a book.They now have Jeeps,Propaganda tools and their news goes on to International media straight,They now have intelligence,and know about military strategies.Something does not Add up

Wrong! This is the ignorance you guys keep spreading.

The heriachy of Boko Haram in its early days was consisted of highly placed and educated radicalized young men. They had connections by family or affiliation to big shots in society who regularly sprang them free from security detention.

Boko Haram radicalization did not begin with Mohammed Yusuf but in lecture halls in northern universities.

A good example is Abdull Mutalab who was also educated and was born to an affluent family.

This is the true story.
Re: APC Will Soon Dissociate Themselves From Buhari's WASC by psucc(m): 10:15pm On Jan 24, 2015
olas24u:

53years Ago? and Retired General,former head of state,former petroleum minister,former PTF chairman ,and this is still not enough
That's how you wish to build today for tomorrow?
That a man has fraudulently climb to the peak of his career, nobody should ask how?

You owe you posterity a duty to right or seek redress on issues that lies within you bounds.

Ehm, what do the VC of LASU says are the reasons for withdrawing Ph D of some lecturers?
I think knowing this will help you reason well.
Re: APC Will Soon Dissociate Themselves From Buhari's WASC by olas24u(f): 11:42pm On Jan 24, 2015
psucc:

That's how you wish to build today for tomorrow?
That a man has fraudulently climb to the peak of his career, nobody should ask how?

You owe you posterity a duty to right or seek redress on issues that lies within you bounds.

Ehm, what do the VC of LASU says are the reasons for withdrawing Ph D of some lecturers?
I think knowing this will help you reason well.

The man is old and has nothing to lose and will give his best and set the country on the right part,you must have enemies to fight,how can GEJ say he does not have enemies to fight,when we have a lot of few oligarchs disturbing everybody ,so i don't get your point,he as reached the pinnacle of his career already.And he his qualified. Experiences matter in other lands,while is WAEC that matters to you. what he can deliver should matter to you .You are not making sense at all.Does he have experiences in security matters?Does he have experiences in fighting corruption?His he a patriotic Nigerian?You are talking of Olevel done 53years ,did he tell you he is and academician?He was a solider a professional with training in How to become a solider .

(1) (Reply)

The Internet Reacted To Mugabe's Fall With Funny Memes, Tweets And Videos! / Breaking News: AIT Founder, Chief Raymond Dokpesi Escapes Death / A Wonderful Poem Dedicated To President-elect Muhammadu Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.