Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,218 members, 7,836,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Musician Publicly Apologizes After Insulting Buhari On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Musician Publicly Apologizes After Insulting Buhari On Twitter (786 Views)

Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath / APC Warns Against Insulting Buhari, Government Officials - Premiumtimes / 'God Forbid', Usani Uguru, Ministerial Nominee Apologizes After Saying That (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Musician Publicly Apologizes After Insulting Buhari On Twitter by legendsilver(m): 9:49pm On Jan 23, 2015
Award-winning musician and producer Sammie Okposo has today taken to his Twitter page to apologize to All Progressives Congress presidential candidate, Muhammadu Buhari, for his recent remarks accusing Buhari of perjury and of forging the school certificates needed to become President of Nigeria.
by Sahara ReportersJan 23, 2015

Award-winning musician and producer Sammie Okposo has today taken to his Twitter page to apologize to All Progressives Congress presidential candidate, Muhammadu Buhari, for his recent remarks accusing Buhari of perjury and of forging the school certificates needed to become President of Nigeria.

Sammie Okposo
During the controversy, which was dispelled by the publishing of the retired general's school documentation, Okposo stated that Buhari should be 'flogged' for perjury and forgery.
Today, on Twitter, the gospel artist changed his tune. "I deeply apologise to GMB 4 joining to accuse him of perjury&Forgery, im sorry GMB," Okposo tweeted Friday.

i deeply apologise to GMB 4 joining to accuse him of perjury&Forgery im sorry GMB— Sammie Okposo (@sammieokposo) January 23, 2015

"I deeply apologise to GMB 4 saying he should be flogged," he furthered. "He is old enough to be my father i shouldnt have disrespeted him im sorry GMB."
i deeply apologise to GMB 4 saying he should be flogged he is old enough to be my father i shouldnt have disrespeted him im sorry GMB— Sammie Okposo (@sammieokposo) January 23, 2015

The artist also tendered an apology to fans that were offended by his comments.
to all who were offended with my uncomplementary remark about GMB i apologise im deeply sorry— Sammie Okposo (@sammieokposo) January 23, 2015
Re: Musician Publicly Apologizes After Insulting Buhari On Twitter by Bevista: 9:56pm On Jan 23, 2015
Forgiven. Just make sure you never disrespect the People's General ever again - EVER!

#TeamGMB2015
Re: Musician Publicly Apologizes After Insulting Buhari On Twitter by DonTeamie(m): 9:59pm On Jan 23, 2015
Wahs He Dreaming @ First

Anyways APC all The Way...

[b]Wahs He Dreaming @ First

[/b]Wahs He Dreaming @ First

1 Like

Re: Musician Publicly Apologizes After Insulting Buhari On Twitter by delishpot: 10:07pm On Jan 23, 2015
Cleaning ground incase the general climb that chair on the 14Th make him bad mouth no go bite am for bum tomorrow grin

1 Like

Re: Musician Publicly Apologizes After Insulting Buhari On Twitter by Chanchit: 10:15pm On Jan 23, 2015
Hediot. I checked his twitter page ealier today, he was still trying to defend himself, but when people take tweet destroy hin life, he's now apologizing. Stewpeed Gospel singer that abandoned God during election to sing praise and worship to GEJ, after election you will remember God.

1 Like

Re: Musician Publicly Apologizes After Insulting Buhari On Twitter by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:10am On Jan 24, 2015
delishpot:
Cleaning ground incase the general climb that chair on the 14Th make him bad mouth no go bite am for bum tomorrow grin

More like afraid of losing his fan base after noticing the negative feedback.
Re: Musician Publicly Apologizes After Insulting Buhari On Twitter by Johnnyessence(m): 12:30am On Jan 24, 2015
imagine a gospel singer that ought to be winning souls for Christ now change to politician suddenly hmmmmm end time is near even d bible says God's judgement will start from his house.hmmmmm
Re: Musician Publicly Apologizes After Insulting Buhari On Twitter by delishpot: 8:22am On Jan 24, 2015
ItsMeAboki:

More like afraid of losing his fan base after noticing the negative feedback.

True too.
Re: Musician Publicly Apologizes After Insulting Buhari On Twitter by nzeadachie: 8:58am On Jan 24, 2015
APC PROPAGANDA AGAIN, APOLOGISE FOR WHAT? NOT ONLY FLOG THEY SURPOSE TO BEHEAD BUHARI ACCORDING TO SHARIA LAW

(1) (Reply)

What Jonathan Told Sanusi, The Emir Of Kano / Jonathan, PDP Afraid Of Defeat – Buhari / They Say Aisha Buhari Is Not A Nigerian – How True Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.