Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,739 members, 7,862,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:14 PM

And She Accepted! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / And She Accepted! (979 Views)

Apology Accepted - Ohaneze Accepts Oba Akiolu's Retraction Of Hate Speach. / And She Accepted! / Nigeria Accepted US Army Barrack In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

And She Accepted! by porkpie(m): 5:20pm On Dec 23, 2008
I think we have mechanics to do our cars, carpenters on furnitures, electrician for our electrical problems. hmm Nigeria we hailed thee, Mr. President we salute you. what of a maner of assignment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was wondering at technology the last time I open my uncles car engine while i was running the engine. one thing stroke my mind at how the different parts of the engine were working together without any touble. with each part properly fit to its place, the car was running smoothly untill its stop without giving a sign. I starting it but it refuse to start untill I check the engine to discover the battery terminal is not secured so i secure it and start the car it answered one hand . my reason for telling my short experience with my uncles car is that it represents Mr President's cabinet to me.

I belive in quality I also Belive in the Best. You may have the best and quality minister but if they are not put in the right postion you can never get the best out of them .

Just like in football, if you dont position your Players in their right position you can never get good result; so is also running Ministries. Madm Drugs won her war in Drugs because she in playing in the right position and it is easier for her to coodinate things well.

Read more :
www.minorityrightagenda..com
Re: And She Accepted! by BOSS7: 5:25pm On Dec 23, 2008
And your point is??
Re: And She Accepted! by RibaduFan(m): 5:26pm On Dec 23, 2008
PORKIN

AHOY

(1) (Reply)

Protest Shefiu Salawudeen's Cold Blood Murder In Lviv, Ukraine / Ghost Worker Phenomenon As Bastion Of Treasury Looting / Police Brutalty In G20 Meeting Kills Man - Ian Tomlison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.