Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,347 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Musician Publicly Apologizes After Insulting Buhari On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Musician Publicly Apologizes After Insulting Buhari On Twitter (392 Views)

Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath / APC Warns Against Insulting Buhari, Government Officials - Premiumtimes / 'God Forbid', Usani Uguru, Ministerial Nominee Apologizes After Saying That (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Musician Publicly Apologizes After Insulting Buhari On Twitter by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:34pm On Jan 23, 2015
Award-winning musician and producer
Sammie Okposo has today taken to his
Twitter page to apologize to All
Progressives Congress presidential
candidate, Muhammadu Buhari, for his
recent remarks accusing Buhari of
perjury and of forging the school
certificates needed to become President
of Nigeria.

During the controversy, which was dispelled by
the publishing of the retired general's school
documentation, Okposo stated that Buhari
should be 'flogged' for perjury and forgery.
Today, on Twitter, the gospel artist changed his
tune.

"I deeply apologise to GMB 4 joining to
accuse him of perjury&Forgery, im sorry GMB,"

Okposo tweeted Friday.

i deeply apologise to GMB 4 joining to
accuse him of perjury&Forgery im sorry
GMB
— Sammie Okposo (@sammieokposo) January
23, 2015

"I deeply apologise to GMB 4 saying he should
be flogged," he furthered. "He is old enough to
be my father i shouldnt have disrespeted him
im sorry GMB."
i deeply apologise to GMB 4 saying he
should be flogged he is old enough to be
my father i shouldnt have disrespeted him
im sorry GMB
23, 2015

The artist also tendered an apology to fans that
were offended by his comments.
to all who were offended with my
uncomplementary remark about GMB i
apologise im deeply sorry
23, 2015

www.saharareporters.com/2015/01/23/certificate-scandal-musician-publicly-apologizes-after-insulting-buhari-twitter.com
Re: Musician Publicly Apologizes After Insulting Buhari On Twitter by shegsrules(m): 11:04pm On Jan 23, 2015
Y u no go apologise, am sure ur contract with glo must have been d cause. Wen na with ur both hands n common sense u type am

(1) (Reply)

Harold Smith - British Colonialist's Confession / Nairaland E-poll GMB Vs GEJ / U.S. Secretary Of State, John Kerry, Arrives Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.