Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

One Thing A Nairalander Will Do, Or Has Done Today - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / One Thing A Nairalander Will Do, Or Has Done Today (331 Views)

What Was The Craziest Thing You Did Yestaday Or That You Have Done Today / Nairalander Will You Return His Phone? / Seethe Only Thing A Male Can Do That A Correct Female Can Never Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Thing A Nairalander Will Do, Or Has Done Today by Arbiola(f): 12:06am On Jan 24, 2015
1)You saw ur crush today and pretended u didn't
2) You called customer care
3) You fought with your friend
4) You played nairabet or 1960bet
5) You will call your babe in the next 20mins
6) You shouted "Up Nepa" today
7) You had an headache
cool You masturbated,,
9) You are laughing now
10) You lost ur money
11) You abused ur president
12) You drank garri dis afternoon
13) You are dozing
14)You watching a season film right now
Abeg which one u do today, or you're currently doing. As for me i'm currently doing no13.
Re: One Thing A Nairalander Will Do, Or Has Done Today by ijobaooorun(m): 12:16am On Jan 24, 2015
5, 7 , 12 , 14
Re: One Thing A Nairalander Will Do, Or Has Done Today by yorex2011: 12:52am On Jan 24, 2015
Re: One Thing A Nairalander Will Do, Or Has Done Today by nickusoro(m): 1:10am On Jan 24, 2015
Actually i'm guilty of none of these which renders this thread useless to me.

#QuoteMeIfYouWanna

Meanwhile...

(1) (Reply)

Just Valentine? / Without Investigation, And Despite Admissions By Fayose, Adesiyan, Jonathan Says / Why Those People Like Title And Dislike Some

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.