Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,679 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Raised Floor Tiles From Egypt Available - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Raised Floor Tiles From Egypt Available (3442 Views)

Decorative Concrete Floor Stamping / Laminated Wooden Floor Instead Of Tiles / Watch The African Cup Of Nations Live! From Egypt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Raised Floor Tiles From Egypt Available by Elbashaa: 6:12pm On Aug 19, 2006
Hi all

I intend to supply Tiles of " Raised Floor " from Egypt it's a special kind of flooring , so i need some help to find contacts of companies and Tenders .
Is there any Index or Web site i can find this information.

Kindly Contact me aftkasaat@yahoo.com
Re: Raised Floor Tiles From Egypt Available by Seun(m): 7:08pm On Aug 20, 2006
Can you post photographs of these 'raised floors'?
Re: Raised Floor Tiles From Egypt Available by Elbashaa: 2:16pm On Aug 21, 2006
Dear All,

Please find attached some photographs of the Raised Floor tiles 60x60 cm.

Re: Raised Floor Tiles From Egypt Available by Seun(m): 2:29pm On Aug 21, 2006
Those pictures are computer-generated promotional pictures, right?

Can you describe how raised tiles are used and what's wpecial about them? What about relative price?
Re: Raised Floor Tiles From Egypt Available by Elbashaa: 7:56pm On Aug 21, 2006
Dear Seun

I think it's the first time for you to hear about this issue, but i think that anyone in the industrial field knew about that.
It's used for many reasons for example: Banks,Hospitals,Computer Rooms,
And if you visit Zenith Bank (Head Office) u can find the whole building use it.
The price is depend on the quantity sure
Thanks a lot for your concerning
Re: Raised Floor Tiles From Egypt Available by onowojemma: 9:22pm On May 23, 2011
Hi please have u seen were they sell them here in NIgeria? if u know pls let me have there contact detail THANKS
Re: Raised Floor Tiles From Egypt Available by wellscon: 2:05pm On Jan 20, 2017
Raised floors systems give both user and building owner flexibility on how the workspace can be used and reconfigured. The ability to route and re-route services, such as data, power, telecoms and cooling delivers enormous flexibility
Raised floors are a durable, cost effective solution for current and future business requirements that facilitates rapid and easy re-configuration, with minimal disruption.

We can supply and install raised access flooring with a variety of special-bonded finishes suitable for modern offices, server rooms, data centers, high-spec boardrooms, reception areas or spaces which need to accommodate disabled or impaired mobility access.

We have extensive experience in delivering quality installations, ranging from small computer rooms to entire office blocks. Our products are European manufactured using high quality materials and standards of finish. We have at our disposal trained installation teams that are locally based, with access to installers from our European based operations when a project demands additional resources.

contact us today on; 08107307272.

(1) (Reply)

. / 12.5KVA Honda Generator (diesel) For Sale: Brand New! / Paste Me Your Gift Card And Get Paid Sharp Sharp From Your Trusted Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.