Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Nigerian Army Website Hack Could Be A Lie - Facts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Website Hack Could Be A Lie - Facts (569 Views)

Ahmed Indimi's Fake Account Balance: A Lie Or Just A Misunderstanding? - Jaaruma / Breaking: INEC Reacts To Website Hack, Takes Down Site / Ghana Government Website Hack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Army Website Hack Could Be A Lie - Facts by cbrass(m): 5:46am On Jan 24, 2015
when i read the report from the DHQ by General Olukolade concerning the alleged attack of the Nigerian Army website i had a good laugh because some things just didnt add up.

Being a web programmer even thoug am a newbie i still dont believe the attack really happened and these are my reasons:

Olukolade said the hackers defaced the front end of the website but could not penetrate the database of the site

grin grin grin grin is this possible when i already have the whole key to the house i will therefore go to any room that pleases me, so that doesn't make any sense .

Location of the alleged ISIS hacker

when i checked the location of the twitter handle it showed Kano , Nigeria. My question now is shey ISIS done open branch for naija ni shocked tongue
check the guy up for your self @imamsadiq123 . infact it appears the so called hacker loves to read Thisday Newspaper alot more than his Koran .lol grin

The tweets labelled President Goodluck Jonathan ‘an infidel’ while also justifying an attack on presidential guards during a PDP campaign in Bauchi State on Thursday.

now this is another fat lie, we did not have reports that presidential guards where attacked but that some youths pelted politicians with slippers and sachet water when did they turned suddenly to presidential guards besides what concerns ISIS with Bauchi of all places, they may not even know where Kano is on the map let alone Bauchi HABA BAUCHI!!.

i think ISIS throw bombs and use high level military warfare, when did they start throwing satchet water and slippers to the point that they refered the irate youths as their soldeirs cheesy

please PDP don't divide this country with your propaganda its not a must Jonathan remains in Abuja afteral Otuoke is part of Nigeria too grin

cc: dhtml18,

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Website Hack Could Be A Lie - Facts by temitemi1(m): 5:50am On Jan 24, 2015
The assembly of hackers(Apc) don start again grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Website Hack Could Be A Lie - Facts by orlaryhincah(m): 5:50am On Jan 24, 2015
You have a point

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Website Hack Could Be A Lie - Facts by cbrass(m): 5:53am On Jan 24, 2015
temitemi1:

try to comment with facts please
Re: Nigerian Army Website Hack Could Be A Lie - Facts by Nobody: 5:59am On Jan 24, 2015
temitemi1:

Are going to blame APC for the hacking of your brain too?

(no offeinse)
Re: Nigerian Army Website Hack Could Be A Lie - Facts by Nobody: 6:02am On Jan 24, 2015
It's a pity that the military has been rubbished to the extent their are now involved in partisan politics

the damage Jonathan has done to this country will take quit long to correct

sai buhari
Re: Nigerian Army Website Hack Could Be A Lie - Facts by cbrass(m): 6:03am On Jan 24, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
It's a pity that the military has been rubbished to the extent their are now involved in partisan politics

the damage Jonathan has done to this country will take quit long to correct

sai buhari

honestly mr Bro. its getting too much

(1) (Reply)

PDP Will Win The APC Even In The Northern State-chief Tony Anenih / Obasanjo Defects To APC / Having A Northerner As President Is Not Good For Nigeria Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.