Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Did Jonathan Really Promise To Create Unemployment For Nigerian Youths??? - See - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Jonathan Really Promise To Create Unemployment For Nigerian Youths??? - See (344 Views)

Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths – See What He Did / Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji / Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did Jonathan Really Promise To Create Unemployment For Nigerian Youths??? - See by GetItRightniger(f): 7:45am On Jan 24, 2015
This video has been making the round just like when Gen. Buhari staarmerd as the pronunciation of his running mate's name. I guess the two parties are now even, APC supporters can now have their share of laughter.

But Haven listen to this video, i want to believe i heard hmmm, employment, but it is left for you to decide what hear.

Did he really say unemployment or hmmm employment Oya you guys should watch oh and tell me what you think. - See more at: http://getitrightnigerians..com/2015/01/did-jonathan-really-promise-to-create.html#sthash.KOwzuCy3.dpuf

(1) (Reply)

Equation Of Conscience / Telecom Vote 2015 / Goodluck Achieved All His 2011 Campaign Promises.read This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.