Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,682 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:43 AM

President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces (14007 Views)

Cambridge University Clears buhari Over Alleged Forged Wasc result / Pres. Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces. / Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by jmaine: 11:05am On Jan 24, 2015
Pataki:

Jamiu has a penchant for spewing the most senseless rubbish on this forum. The joke is that, he is even clueless about his state of reasoning.

How can someone bag an academic degree of a PhD status, when there is no available document showing his thesis report.

Even my Masters thesis report can be publicly accessed from two respective Universities in the Netherlands and the UK.

Goodluck Jonathan forged his PhD degree and at the right time, he will face the law for FORGERY and PERJURY.

Where is Buhari ordinary WASC Certificate?
GEJ has his Bsc,Msc and Ph.D. cert. in public view .

I dey shame for Una

6 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by joseph1832(m): 11:05am On Jan 24, 2015
All in all, does a man need a certificate to show that he is a good leader?.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by Kororugged: 11:06am On Jan 24, 2015
philips70:

Like I told you earlier I don't think the APC is interested in these kind of non-issues if not Buhari's certificate issue started like a joke just like you said. If APC mean this matter expect to see your oga fumble more on podiums trying to defend himself. You can see how calm Buhari handled the issue since it started. That's a hallmark of a true intelligent and well articulated leader. Am very sure na dem Tinubu and Amaechi even pressurize am to answer una

Oga your head dey there.

Even Lai Mohammed confirmed this on Channels TV, he said it was campaign committee that told Buhari to allow them to respond to the PDP smear campaign. GMB go just dey laff them

APC are very happy with the way the campaign is going. PDP has turned out to be a very useful asset

4 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by joseph1832(m): 11:06am On Jan 24, 2015
jmaine:

Where is Buhari ordinary WASC Certificate?

I dey shame for Una
Kindly provide a link to show GEJ certificates.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by jmaine: 11:06am On Jan 24, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Show me one difference between Jonathan and his wife. The law of attraction says you attract your type.

GEJ towers above Buhari in everything meaningful. What sayest thou ?

4 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by tonytony208(m): 11:08am On Jan 24, 2015
omenka:
I don't think there's anything wrong with obtaining a masters while working as a lecturer. They would simply place you on the grade level of a B.Sc holder while you work towards obtaining your Masters. Neither is it impossible to obtain a PhD while working outside the academia.

don't mind the apc losers. They only want to bring gej down to the level of their illiterate candidate; a presidential candidate that can't name parts of a computer. My 4 year old nephew will even beat buhari in pry 6 exam.

4 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 24, 2015
jmaine:

can you provide the link where I can see it? Including his Thesis?
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by jmaine: 11:13am On Jan 24, 2015
philips70:

Like I told you earlier I don't think the APC is interested in these kind of non-issues. If not Buhari's certificate issue started like a joke just like you said. If APC mean this matter expect to see your oga fumble more on podiums trying to defend himself. You can see how calm Buhari handled the issue since it started. That's a hallmark of a true intelligent and well articulated leader. Am very sure na dem Tinubu and Amaechi even pressurize am to answer una.

Stories . . . . .
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by Kororugged: 11:14am On Jan 24, 2015
jmaine:

How can I prove it when the examining bodies said only Buhari can quench his lies by writing to them .

The power to end all accusations resides squarely on Buhari .

No jonsing please.

Like I said earlier, you can take the case to court if you are not satisfied. No matter what evidence Buhari provides, people like you will still question it because of fear

When the result was first released, this is what you said

Politics / Re: BREAKING - Katsina College Releases Buhari's WASC Results by jmaine: 5:46pm On Jan 21
HNosegbe:

I hope the document attached is not the certificate they say they have? For God's sake that "statement of result" was signed today!!!

That is the much awaited certificate bruv . . . . . Though i have been slating Buhari in recent times, i must confess am now pitying him . . . .Damn !!

Shortly after that, the PDP machine went into action and you are now singing a different tune.

If are not convinced, go to court

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by tonytony208(m): 11:16am On Jan 24, 2015
joseph1832:
All in all, does a man need a certificate to show that he is a good leader?.

this age is not d age of your grandfathers when you only need to be a good farmer or good cattle rearrer to become a good leader. THIS IS THE 21ST CENTURY FOR GOD'S SAKE! you need good conduct, sound education and vast knowledge to be a good leader in this age. It is surprising that you are asking such question.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by philips70(m): 11:16am On Jan 24, 2015
jmaine:

How can I prove it when the examining bodies said only Buhari can quench his lies by writing to them .

The power to end all accusations resides squarely on Buhari .

No jonsing please.

If stealing was not corruption in the UK una for go bribe the registrar release am give una na. If Nigerians mistakenly give another 4 years to GEJ by 2019 Asari Dokubo, Tompolo, garage (NURTW) chairmen, Shekau will be governorship and senatorial candidates. They will be selling crude oil in gallons along the road. In a civilized society GEJ should be thinking of how to free himself in the courts after May 29th and not be thinking of contesting any elections.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by jmaine: 11:17am On Jan 24, 2015
berem:
can you provide the link where I can see it? Including his Thesis?

joseph1832:
Kindly provide a link to show GEJ certificates.

Thank you.

No need going too far !!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2055207_2055175goodluckjpeg0b778161170182df35ea6738e340bbda_jpeg1a0feb786ca73c6c8e39717757684a9f

It's foolish to demand for a thesis that was procured in a Nigerian Univesity way back in the 90's. As advanced as Unilag is when compared to her contemporaries, what they have is a documented book of abstracts online and not the full thesis.

5 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by jmaine: 11:19am On Jan 24, 2015
Kororugged:

Like I said earlier, you can take the case to court if you are not satisfied. No matter what evidence Buhari provides, people like you will still question it because of fear

When the result was first released, this is what you said

Shortly after that, the PDP machine went into action and you are now singing a different tune.

If are not convinced, go to court

So am not obliged to feel pity for an opponent again , even though the propaganda is justified ? Na wa for you oo!!

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by Kororugged: 11:21am On Jan 24, 2015
jmaine:

So am not obliged to feel pity for an opponent again even though the propaganda is justified ? Na wa for you oo!!

Typical deceptive PDP member

That is the much awaited certificate bruv . . . . . Though i have been slating Buhari in recent times, i must confess am now pitying him . . . .Damn !!- Jmaine

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:21am On Jan 24, 2015
jmaine:

GEJ towers above Buhari in everything meaningful. What sayest thou ?
You mean the same man that said the day after December 28 is New Year Day? The man that said "where is Gwoza sef"? The man that said he would create unemployment? The man that told Dbanj that job security is when an artiste is performing and security men are guiding him? Pity the man.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by jmaine: 11:22am On Jan 24, 2015
philips70:

If stealing was not corruption in the UK una for go bribe the registrar release am give una na. If Nigerians mistakenly give another 4 years to GEJ by 2019 Asari Dokubo, Tompolo, garage (NURTW) chairmen, Shekau will be governorship and senatorial candidates. They will be selling crude oil in gallons along the road. In a civilized society GEJ should be thinking of how to free himself in the courts after May 29th and not be thinking of contesting any elections.

Just tell Buhari to write to the examining authorities to release his authentic status to the public. It is that simple bros . . . .

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by joseph1832(m): 11:26am On Jan 24, 2015
jmaine:

No need going too far !!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2055207_2055175goodluckjpeg0b778161170182df35ea6738e340bbda_jpeg1a0feb786ca73c6c8e39717757684a9f

It's foolish to demand for a thesis that was procured in a Nigerian Univesity way back in the 90's. As advanced as Unilag is when compared to their contemporaries, what they have is a documented book of abstracts online and not the full thesis.
Does that look like a certificate to you or even a statement of result?.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by philips70(m): 11:27am On Jan 24, 2015
jmaine:

Just tell Buhari to write to the examining authorities to release his authentic status to the public. It is that simple bros . . . .

He shouldn't be giving a damn, should he? Or you forget?

INEC is satisfied and continuing with their job and have sounded it to you guys to go see the judges.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by joseph1832(m): 11:29am On Jan 24, 2015
tonytony208:

this age is not d age of your grandfathers when you only need to be a good farmer or good cattle rearrer to become a good leader. THIS IS THE 21ST CENTURY FOR GOD'S SAKE! you need good conduct, sound education and vast knowledge to be a good leader in this age. It is surprising that you are asking such question.
Well I've seen people in this age who possess not certificates and are very good leaders, so what on Earth are you saying?.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by jmaine: 11:29am On Jan 24, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

You mean the same man that said the day after December 28 is New Year Day? The man that said "where is Gwoza sef"? The man that said he would create unemployment? The man that told Dbanj that job security is when an artiste is performing and security men are guiding him? Pity the man.

Better than a man who has failed in anything he has ever laid his hands upon and who confidently said he will use the Army and Airforce to protect the economy.

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by jmaine: 11:31am On Jan 24, 2015
joseph1832:

This is hilarious. Shame on you bro, e be like say you never use eye see Academic cert. Before ? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by jmaine: 11:32am On Jan 24, 2015
philips70:

He shouldn't be giving a damn, should he? Or you forget?

INEC is satisfied and continuing with their job and have sounded it to you guys to go see the judges.

Lolz @ the defeated lines . . . .
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by joseph1832(m): 11:33am On Jan 24, 2015
jmaine:

This is hilarious. Shame on you bro, e be like say you never use eye see Academic cert. Before ? grin
Shame on you too! The likes of you are the ones ranting about GMB WAEC!

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by orobs93(m): 11:35am On Jan 24, 2015
With the way jonathan speaks and is use of grammer I have never one day believed e is a PhD holder..doctor my foot even him wife na still doctor nah...
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 24, 2015
joseph1832:
it looks fake to me.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:37am On Jan 24, 2015
jmaine:

Better than a man who has failed in anything he has ever laid his hands upon and who confidently said he will use the Army and Airforce to protect the economy.
Are you this dumb? As at 1983, at the age of 41, Buhari had gotten to the peak of his career in the Army as a General. That same year he got to the peak of his political career as a Head of State.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by tonytony208(m): 11:37am On Jan 24, 2015
joseph1832:
Well I've seen people in this age who possess not certificates and are very good leaders, so what on Earth are you saying?.

give examples of such uneducated persons that are leading educated and enlightened people in this computer age. If you can't give viable examples, then you are fake.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by jmaine: 11:38am On Jan 24, 2015
joseph1832:
Shame on you too! The likes of you are the ones ranting about GMB WAEC!

Bros, kindly go to the side bench and rest. You are not ready yet.

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by jmaine: 11:40am On Jan 24, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Are you this dumb? As at 1983, at the age of 41, Buhari had gotten to the peak of his career in the Army as a General. That same year he got to the peak of his political career as a Head of State.
Gotten to the peak of his career on a fraud inspired quota level and via the treasonable act of a coup.

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by joseph1832(m): 11:48am On Jan 24, 2015
jmaine:

Bros, kindly go to the side bench and rest. You are not ready yet.
And I advise you to go and drink ice water and chill at Ojuelegba!.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by nellyjohn: 11:50am On Jan 24, 2015
Firstly, GEJ completed his Ph.D. Secondly u cannot charge him of perjury becos he did not sware an affidavit but present his document unlike Buhari who swore an affidavit. Besides how is it related to Buhari's case? How can u compare Buhari's WAEC certificate to GEJ's thesis? There is a very big gap between d two. Be wise and vote wisely.
For me,its Goodluck Ebere Jonathan all d way

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu Assures Religious, Ethnic Groups, Others Of Participatory Governance / Osinbajo,Obiano,Ikpeazu,Oshiomhole,Kachikwu,Amosun,Umahi Attend NEC In Abuja(pix / With Atiku, PDP Has Disqualified Itself From 2019 Presidential Race –Issa-Onilu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.